It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On June 1, 2017 No. 46923
of May 11, 2017 No. 73n
About establishment of features of customs transit concerning the goods moved with sea transport
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for movement of goods by sea transport according to customs procedure of customs transit between customs authorities of the Russian Federation based on provisions of part 3 of article 233 of the Federal Law of November 27, 2010 No. 311-FZ "About customs regulation in the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 48, Art. 6252; 2015, 29, of the Art. 4339) I order to No.:
1. Establish features of customs transit concerning the goods moved with sea transport (appendix).
2. To impose control of execution of this order by the Federal Customs Service on the Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation I. V. Trunin.
3. To assign control of execution of this order by the customs authorities subordinated to the Federal Customs Service to the Head of the Federal Customs Service V. I. Bulavin.
A. G. Siluanov
to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation of May 11, 2017 No. 73n
1. These features of customs transit concerning the goods moved with sea transport (further - Features), are developed based on provisions of part 3 of article 233 of the Federal Law of November 27, 2010 No. 311-FZ "About customs regulation in the Russian Federation" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 48, Art. 6252; 2015, No. 29, the Art. 4339) (further - the Federal Law No. 311-FZ) for the purpose of development of transportations of goods by sea transport (except as specified movements by courts on inland waterways of the Russian Federation), simplifications and accelerations of customs procedures.
Features are applied in transit goods according to customs procedure of customs transit between seaports of the Russian Federation (including with the subsequent calling seaport of the state which is not the member of the Eurasian Economic Union), including cases of transportation of the goods which are earlier brought to seaport by ocean ships provided that such goods after their arrival or delivery in seaport of the Russian Federation did not leave borders of seaport.
2. Ocean ships and goods transported on them are under customs control from the moment of crossing of customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union by them in case of their arrival on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union and until the actual export from customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union or the room under the chosen customs procedure.
3. Any change of the parking lot of the ocean ship in seaport is performed only in coordination with boundary body and customs post, in the region of activities (responsibility zone) of which the specified seaport (ports) is located.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.