of May 27, 2017 No. 643
About approval of Rules of provision of subsidies from the federal budget to legal entities on cost recovery on the treatment of radioactive waste and about recognition voided some acts of the Government of the Russian Federation
The government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of provision of subsidies from the federal budget to legal entities on cost recovery on the treatment of radioactive waste.
the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2009 No. 1193 "About approval of Rules of provision of subsidies from the federal budget to legal entities on cost recovery on the treatment of radioactive waste" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 3, the Art. 318);
the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2010 No. 1195 "About modification of the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2009 No. 1193" (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, No. 2, the Art. 364).
Russian Prime Minister
D. A. Medvedev
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 27, 2017 No. 643
1. These rules establish the purposes, conditions and procedure for provision of subsidies from the federal budget to legal entities on cost recovery on the treatment of radioactive waste (further - subsidy), and also categories of the legal entities having the right to subsidies.
Subsidies are provided within the subprogramme "Ensuring safe handling of federal radioactive waste, maintenance in safe condition and utilization yaderno and radiation dangerous objects of nuclear heritage of" the state program of the Russian Federation "Development of atomic power industrial complex".
2. The subsidy is provided annually within the budgetary appropriations provided in the Federal Law on the federal budget for the corresponding financial year and limits of the budget obligations finished in accordance with the established procedure State Atomic Energy Corporation "Rosatom" as to the receiver of budgetary funds (further - Corporation) for the purpose of cost recovery on the treatment of radioactive waste.
3. Subsidies are provided to the Russian legal entities, except for the public (municipal) institutions, performing treatment of the radioactive waste which arrived to them from federal state institutions and the federal state companies and also of the cumulative radioactive waste which is at the specified legal entities on compensation of the costs for the treatment of radioactive waste incurred by them in the current financial year.
4. Subsidies are provided on a grant basis on partial or full recovery of costs for the treatment of federal radioactive waste (further - radioactive waste), including implementation of activities for collection, sorting, conversion, conditioning, transportation, storage, burial:
the radioactive waste arriving to legal entities from federal state institutions and the federal state companies;
the cumulative radioactive waste which is at legal entities;
the radioactive waste formed as a result of utilization of nuclear submarines, the surface ships with the nuclear power station, courts of atomic technological servicing.
4(1). Results of provision of subsidy are ensuring storage in the amount of cumulative radioactive waste, and also the radioactive waste arriving from federal state institutions and the federal state companies established by the agreement on provision of subsidy and achievement of the corresponding indicator of the subprogramme 2 "Ensuring safe handling of federal radioactive waste, maintenance in safe condition and utilization yaderno and radiation dangerous objects of nuclear heritage of" the state program of the Russian Federation "Development of atomic power industrial complex".
5. Subsidies are not provided to legal entities on the following bases:
a) availability in the authorized (share) capital of share of participation of foreign legal entities whose place of registration is the state or the territory included in the list of the states and the territories which are providing preferential tax regime of the taxation and (or) not providing disclosure and provision of information when carrying out financial transactions (offshore zones) concerning such legal entities, in total more than 50 percent approved by the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation;
b) discrepancy of planned activities (services) specified by the legal entity in case of reasons for the size of subsidy, to the purposes, stipulated in Item 2 these rules.
6. The legal entity applying for receipt of subsidy no later than February 5 submits to Corporation the request for receipt of subsidy in the form established by Corporation and the following documents:
a) reasons for the size of subsidy necessary on the accomplishment of one work type and (or) rendering one type of service containing:
calculation of the size of subsidy according to Items 16 - 19 these rules on cost types according to appendix;
the amount of the carried-out work type or the rendered type of service making activities for the treatment of radioactive waste, in kind determined for radioactive waste, the sources of ionizing radiation which except for fulfilled, in cubic meters, for the fulfilled sources of ionizing radiation - in pieces, for transportation - in kilometers;
actual costs on the accomplishment of similar work type or rendering similar type of service made in prior year at the expense of means of subsidy (in the presence);
b) data on availability of licenses for the right of conducting works in the field of use of atomic energy and (or) on implementation of activities for use of nuclear materials and radioactive materials in case of work on use of atomic energy in the defensive purposes, including development, production, testing, transportation (transportation), operation, storage, liquidation and utilization of nuclear weapon and military nuclear power plants;
c) the data on property complex (in case of receipt of subsidy for cost recovery on storage or burial of radioactive waste) containing list of the Items of storage (storages) of the radioactive waste and infrastructure facilities providing their functioning, being at the legal entity on the property right or on other legal cause with indication of cadastral or conditional numbers of the real estate objects included in the single state real estate register, and also amounts of the radioactive waste placed in them on storage as of January 1 of the current financial year and with separate specifying of quantity of the fulfilled sources of ionizing radiation which are subject to storage at the expense of means of subsidies;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since January 1, 2023 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 31, 2022 No. 2563