of May 24, 2017 No. 363
About approval of the Procedure for representation of licensing of documents to body electronically
According to part three of article 10 of the Law of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for provision to body of licensing of documents electronically which is applied.
2. To bodies of licensing within two months to approve and provide to the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade the plan of introduction of licensing electronically for 2017.
4. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 23, 2016 No. 561 "About approval of the Procedure for submission of documents in electronic form to body of licensing and issue of documents in electronic form to them by means of telecommunication means of communication" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2016, No. 69, the Art. 2331).
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 24, 2017, No. 363
1. This Procedure establishes requirements to representation to body of licensing of the documents provided by the Law of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity", electronically.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Laws of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity", "About administrative services", "About the digital signature", "About electronic documents and electronic document management", the Procedure for maintaining the Single state portal of administrative services approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 3, 2013 No. 13 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2013, No. 4, the Art. 109, No. 63, the Art. 2300).
3. Use of the digital signature according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About the digital signature". Authorized officers of body of licensing use the digital signature also taking into account requirements of the Procedure for the application of the digital signature by public authorities, local government bodies, companies, organizations and organizations of the state pattern of ownership approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 28, 2004 No. 1452 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2004, No. 44, the Art. 2894).
Procedure for submission of electronic documents and order of service
4. Electronic documents (the statements and documents determined by the law and licensed conditions approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine) move in body of licensing through the Single state portal of administrative services, including through the information systems of bodies of licensing integrated with it which procedures for functioning are determined by relevant organs of licensing.
Documents which exist only in paper form are enclosed to the application in the PDF format with imposing of the digital signature on them.
The information systems of bodies of licensing used for obtaining/provision of electronic documents according to this Procedure shall conform to requirements of the legislation for information security.
5. In case of submission of electronic documents documents on papers do not move.
Obtaining and registration of electronic documents by body of licensing
6. The authorized person of body of licensing checks receipt of electronic documents at least two times a day (in the first and second half of the working day).
In case of receipt electronic documents are registered in system of body of licensing what the license applicant, the licensee through personal office on the Single state portal of administrative services is automatically informed on.
Consideration of electronic documents by body of licensing
7. The body of licensing performs consideration of electronic documents and by results of their consideration makes the decision according to the procedure and the terms established by the law.
8. The body of licensing reports to the license applicant, the licensee about the made decision electronically through personal office on the Single state portal of administrative services, and also will promulgate such decision on the official site.
9. On the electronic documents issued by body of licensing the digital signature of the head or authorized person of body of licensing is imposed.
Storage of electronic documents by body of licensing
10. Electronic documents are stored according to the Laws of Ukraine "About licensing of types of economic activity" and "About electronic documents and electronic document management".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.