It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 28, 2017
of April 4, 2017 No. 126
About approval of Rules of transportation of dangerous goods on inland waterways of Ukraine
According to requirements of paragraph two of part one of article 14 of the Law of Ukraine "About transportation of dangerous goods", the Law of Ukraine "About accession of Ukraine to the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Inland Waterways (ADN)", the Plan of implementation of the Directive 2008/68/EU of the European Parliament and Council about domestic transports of dangerous goods approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 26, 2014 No. 1159, of the paragraph of the twenty second subitem 37 of Item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 30, 2015 No. 460, for the purpose of safety control of transportation of dangerous goods on inland waterways of Ukraine I order:
1. Approve Rules of transportation of dangerous goods on inland waterways of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To subjects of managing which use vessels for transportation of dangerous goods on inland waterways of Ukraine, within 5 years from the date of the introduction of this order to bring vessels into accord with requirements of the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Inland Waterways (ADN).
3. And technical regulation to provide to management of safety on transport submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Yu.F.Lavrenyuk.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine of April 4, 2017 No. 126
1. These rules determine the main requirements to safety control of transportation of dangerous goods by inland waterways of Ukraine taking into account features of loading, transportation, unloading, processing of dangerous goods, courts for transportation of dangerous goods and their equipment, proper training of crews of vessel and the corresponding documentation and are based on provisions of the rules attached to the European agreement on international carriages of dangerous goods on inland waterways (further - the Rules ADN).
2. Terms in these Rules are used in the following values:
unit load - any packaging, not packed product or any transport packet;
unit transport load - any container, MEGK, the tank, the vehicle or combination of the vehicles loaded by dangerous goods;
the port operator (the stevedoring company) - the subject of managing performing in port or beyond its limits cargo operations, acceptance and storage of loads, servicing of vehicles, and also other types of economic activity connected with it;
river port (terminal) - subject of managing which on legal causes uses infrastructure facilities of inland water transport for the parking and servicing of courts on river waterways, servicing of passengers, implementation of cargo, transport and expeditionary works, and also other types of economic activity connected with it.
Other terms are used in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About transportation of dangerous goods", the Rules ADN and GSTU 4500-1: 2008 "Dangerous goods. Terms and determinations".
3. International carriages of dangerous goods on inland waterways of Ukraine it is performed according to the Rules ADN and other international treaties of Ukraine in the field of transportation of dangerous goods.
4. Dangerous goods transports on inland waterways of Ukraine only if they are allowed to transportation according to requirements of the Rules ADN and these Rules and all requirements for transportation of such loads are fulfilled.
5. Requirements of these Rules are obligatory for all subjects of managing irrespective of their form of business and pattern of ownership who are participants of transportation of dangerous goods on inland waterways of Ukraine.
6. The activities of subjects of managing connected with transportation, departure, receipt of dangerous goods, cargo and other operations with dangerous goods shall be performed taking into account requirements of the Regulations on the navigation safety management system on sea and river transport approved by the order of the Ministry of transport of Ukraine of November 20, 2003 No. 904, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 19, 2003 at No. 1193/8514.
7. Subjects of transportation of dangerous goods shall according to type and degree of danger to take the measures directed to prevention of casualties, and in case of accident - actions which allow to limit serious consequences of such accident as much as possible.
8. Operation of ADN of Rules does not extend on:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.