The agreement on cooperation between the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and the Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic in the field of judicial examination
of March 24, 1997
The Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and the Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic which hereinafter are referred to as further "Parties",
aiming at establishing bonds in the field of judicial examination, for the purpose of increase in fight against crime on the basis of active use of modern methods and means of examination and criminalistics, and considering that consolidation of the existing relations of friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation is equitable to national interests of both countries,
and also for the purpose of further consolidation of the relations by development of cooperation in the field of the right and law-enforcement practice,
agreed about the following:
The cooperation of the Parties on the basis of this Agreement in the field of judicial examination is performed for the purpose of general scientific work on the main problems in this area, the enhancements existing and creations of new methods and techniques of judicial examination, experience exchange of expert practice.
When implementing cooperation of the Party enter the relations with each other respectively through the Ministry of Justice and the Kiev research institution of judicial examinations of Ukraine and the Ministry of Justice and Research institution of problems of judicial examination, criminalistics and criminology of the Azerbaijan Republic.
The parties will develop cooperation on the following activities that belong to their competence:
1. Exchange of information:
- on research and developmental developments;
- according to the new educational, methodical and reference media;
- on it which are planned, to scientific conferences, seminars, exhibitions in the field of criminalistics and judicial examination;
- direct exchange of methodical, scientific and reference materials and documentation, including directory data in electronic form according to international standards.
2. Coordination of scientific work on problems of judicial examination in shape:
- joint development of methods and techniques of judicial examination;
- accomplishment of scientific developments according to requests of one of the Parties;
- implementation of author's maintenance and implementation of developments in expert practice.
3. Carrying out preparation and advanced training of personnel on basis:
- carrying out general schools, seminars, rates on mastering new methods and techniques of judicial examination;
- mutual training of specialists.
4. Mutually reviewing of scientific developments and expert conclusions. Approbation of techniques of the expert researches and technical means developed by the Parties.
5. Provision of scientific and methodical, advisory and technical assistance each other concerning scientific and expert activities.
The parties, according to the mutual arrangement, will help actions which are not provided by this Agreement, but the purposes of development of cooperation in the field of judicial examination between Ukraine and the Azerbaijan Republic answer.
The Parties undertake to carry out the obligations connected with operation of this Agreement without financial calculations, according to the procedure of mutual assistance.
In case of accomplishment of this Agreement of the Party will use the languages acceptable for both Parties.
This Agreement is signed sine die and becomes effective from the moment of its signing.
The Agreement it can be terminated from the date of the written message of one of the Parties on the intention to stop its action.
It is made in Kiev on March 24, 1997, in duplicate, everyone Ukrainian, Azerbaijani and Russian by languages, at the same time all texts are authentic. In case of disagreements in interpretation of provisions of this agreement, the Parties will address the text stated by Russian.
For the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
For the Ministry of Justice of the Azerbaijan Republic
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.