It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 12, 2017
of February 20, 2017 No. 2-1
About approval of the Procedure for electronic submission of information from the register of insured persons of the State register of obligatory national social insurance, to bodies of work and social protection of the population
(In edition of the Resolution of board of the Pension fund of Ukraine of 26.07.2019 No. 10-1)
According to part four of article 17 of the Law of Ukraine "About collection and accounting of single fee on obligatory national social insurance", to Items 9, 10 Regulations on the Pension fund of Ukraine, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine approved by the resolution of July 23, 2014 280, board of the Pension fund Ukraine decides No.:
1. Approve the Procedure for electronic submission of information from the register insured persons of the State register of obligatory national social insurance to bodies of work and social protection of the population which is applied.
2. To department of information and analytical systems and electronic registers (Maletsky A. N.) together with legal management (Ryabtseva T. B.) submit this resolution on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the vice chairman of the board of the Pension fund of Ukraine Mashkin V. G.
Chairman of the board
Approved by the Resolution of board of the Pension fund of Ukraine of February 20, 2017, No. 2-1, the Order of the Ministry of social policy of Ukraine of February 20, 2017 No. 252
1. This Procedure determines the procedure and form of provision by the Pension fund of Ukraine on requests of structural divisions concerning social protection of the population of the district, district state administrations in the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol, executive bodies city, district in the cities (in case of their creation) councils (further - bodies of work and social protection of the population) information from the register insured persons of the state register of obligatory national social insurance for purpose of all types of the government public assistance and subsidies for expense recovery for payment of housing and communal services, acquisition of the liquefied gas, solid and liquid oven household fuel.
2. Provision of information is performed at the central level electronically by provision of replies to the requests of bodies of work and social protection of the population through the state company "Data Processing Center of the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine" (further information exchange).
3. Subjects of information exchange are:
Pension fund of Ukraine;
bodies of work and social protection of the population;
state company "Data Processing Center of the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine".
4. In the course of information exchange two types of information flows are used:
annual information exchange - provision of information on the salary (the income, cash cover, benefit, compensation) of insured persons on which are added and with which insurance premiums, the size of the granted pensions are paid (further - the income) persons to whom the subsidy, is appointed once a year;
operational information exchange - daily provision of information on the income of persons on requests of bodies of work and social protection of the population.
5. The term of processing of requests of bodies of work and social protection of the population of Ukraine shall not exceed:
for annual information exchange - calendar month;
for operational information exchange - three working days from the date of receipt of request.
6. In case of information exchange information resources of appropriate subjects of information exchange are used.
7. Information exchange between subjects is performed electronically with imposing of the digital signature and enciphering of information specified in Item 1 of the Section I of this Procedure, with use of means of the qualified digital signature and the means of enciphering conforming to requirements to the formats of cryptographic messages, formats of structure, protocols, algorithms and interfaces established by the legislation.
8. Receipt of services of electronic confidential services is performed by subjects of information exchange independently.
1. The structure and format of files which contain information transferred according to this Procedure and requirements to their control of the procedure of interaction of information systems and change in them are determined by subjects of information exchange of the relevant joint decisions which are drawn up by the separate protocols prepared based on this Procedure.
2. In the course of information exchange subjects of information exchange exercise control for:
correctness of information and its compliance to format and the structure of information exchange established by separate protocols;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.