It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 11, 2017
of March 3, 2017 No. 47
About approval of Criteria for evaluation of publishing products which are resolved to distribution in the territory of Ukraine
According to article 28-1 of the Law of Ukraine "About publishing" I order:
1. Approve Criteria for evaluation of publishing products which are resolved to distribution in the territory of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To management of development of the information sphere and European integration (Radziyevsky I. A.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and its publication.
4. I leave control of execution of this order for the first deputy chairman Goskomteleradio Chervak B. A.
Chairman of the State committee of television and broadcasting of Ukraine
A. I. Nalivayko
Approved by the Order of the State committee of television and broadcasting of Ukraine of March 3, 2017 No. 47
1. These Criteria are developed according to article 28-1 of the Law of Ukraine "About publishing", determine general approaches to the analysis and assessment of publishing products which have origin or is made and/or is imported from the territory of the state aggressor, temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine, concerning its reference to such which is permitted (is not permitted) to distribution in the territory of Ukraine (further - publishing products).
2. These Criteria are held for use Advisory council of the State committee of television and broadcasting of Ukraine concerning the analysis and assessment of publishing products on its reference to such which is not permitted to distribution in the territory of Ukraine, and Goskomteleradio's device.
3. Publishing products which on the content cannot be imported on customs area of Ukraine for the purpose of distribution:
it is directed to liquidation of independence of Ukraine, change of the constitutional system in the violent way, violation of sovereignty and territorial integrity of the state, undermining its safety, illegal capture of the government;
propagandizes war, making of acts of terrorism;
kindles interethnic, racial, religious strife;
propagandizes the state aggressor, in particular its authorities, representatives of authorities, cultural workers and other spheres of the state aggressor, publicly support occupation of the territory of Ukraine;
it is directed to promotion communistic and/or national socialist (Nazi) the totalitarian modes and their symbolics;
uses charging of the state characters of Ukraine (the State Emblem, National Flag, the National Anthem) in any kind.
4. Publishing products are considered such that propagandizes the state aggressor, in particular its authorities, representatives of authorities, cultural workers and other spheres of the state aggressor, publicly support occupation of the territory of Ukraine if it has one of signs:
1) in plot of the work territorial integrity of Ukraine is is direct or indirectly denied or called into question, occupation of the territory of Ukraine, acts of aggression from other states justify themselves or recognized lawful, initiation of war;
2) the author (coauthor) of the work is person entered to the list of persons which create threat of homeland security promulgated on the website of the central executive body providing forming of state policy in spheres of culture and arts;
3) propagandizes imperial geopolitical doctrines which provide consolidation of the people around the state aggressor, of its state language, culture, the dominating religious faith and returns of Ukraine to the sphere of domination of the state aggressor form the ideological basis.
Head of department of development of the information sphere and European integration
I. A. Radziyevsky
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.