of May 17, 2017 No. 21
About the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union "About safety of the equipment for children's playgrounds"
According to article 52 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and Item 29 of appendix № 1 to the Regulations of work of the Eurasian economic commission approved by the Decision of the Supreme Eurasian economic council of December 23, 2014 № 98, Council of the Eurasian economic commission decided:
2. Determine that the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union "About safety of the equipment for children's playgrounds" (TR EEU 042/2017) becomes effective after 18 months from the date of its acceptance.
Members of council of the Eurasian economic commission:
From the Republic of Armenia
From the Republic of Belarus
From the Republic of Kazakhstan
From the Kyrgyz Republic
From the Russian Federation
Accepted by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of May 17, 2017, No. 21
1. This technical regulation establishes requirements to safety of the equipment and (or) covering for children's playgrounds and to the related design processes, productions, installation, operation, storage, transportation and utilization.
2. This technical regulation extends to the equipment and (or) covering for children's playgrounds for the first time released on customs area of the Eurasian Economic Union (further – the Union) and placed in the open territories or in the enclosed space, according to the list according to appendix No. 1.
3. This technical regulation is developed for the purpose of protection of life and (or) health of the person, property, the environment, the prevention of the actions misleading consumers.
4. This technical regulation does not extend on:
a) the equipment and (or) covering for children's playgrounds made and put into operation to the introduction of this technical regulation in force;
b) the sports equipment and products intended for trainings and occupations by physical culture, sport and tourism;
c) attractions on which action of the technical regulation of the Eurasian Economic Union "On safety of attractions" expatiates (TR EEU 038/2016) accepted by the Decision of Council of the Eurasian economic commission of October 18, 2016 No. 114;
5. If concerning the equipment and (or) coverings for children's playgrounds are accepted other technical regulations of the Union (Customs union) establishing requirements to them, such equipment and (or) covering shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations of the Union (Customs union) which action extends to them.
6. For the purposes of application of this technical regulation the concepts provided by the Protocol on technical regulation within the Eurasian Economic Union (appendix No. 9 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014), and also concepts which mean the following are used:
"age group" – group of the children of certain age having the similar growth, weight, physical force and level of intellectual development;
"the children's playground" – specially equipped territory intended for game of children including the corresponding equipment and covering;
"the children's town (game complex)" – the multipurpose equipment for the children's playground consisting of several designs;
"lifecycle of the equipment and (or) covering" – the time period from the beginning of designing before completion of operation of the equipment and (or) covering including including production, storage, transportation, installation, upgrade, repair, maintenance and utilization;
"fall zone" – surface on which the user after fall from the equipment can get;
"landing zone" – zone of the children's playground in which braking and the child's stop are performed;
"critical height of fall" – the maximum height of fall
from the equipment in case of which the covering provides the necessary level of damping of blow;
"the appointed service life" – duration of operation of the equipment, and (or) covering, and (or) their irreplaceable parts in case of which achievement operation of the equipment and (or) covering shall be stopped irrespective of their technical condition;
"equipment" – the equipment installed on the children's playground with which or on which children can individually play or group at discretion and to rules;
"passport" – the operational document determining service regulations of the equipment and reflecting the data certifying the values of key parameters and characteristics (properties) of the equipment, guarantee and data on its operation guaranteed by the manufacturer during the appointed service life;
"covering" – the site of surface of the children's playground the size is at least landing zone, shared
with the equipment;
"user" – the child using for designated purpose the equipment and (or) covering, and person performing supervision
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.