It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 3, 2017
of April 24, 2017 No. 1350/5
About approval of the Procedure for modification of assembly records of civil status (metric records) which are stored in the Public Records Offices and their cancellations
According to article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About National Archive Fund and archival organizations" I order:
2. To management of government relations (Lozinsky I. S.) provide this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the first deputy Minister Sevostyanova N. I.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of April 24, 2017, No. 1350/5
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of modification of assembly records of civil status (metric records) which are stored in the Public Records Offices and their cancellations.
2. The Public Records Office in case of obtaining from department of state registration of acts of civil status of management of state registration of the head territorial administrations of justice of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, in areas, the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol (further - department of state registration of acts of civil status) notifications on modification of assembly record of civil status (metric record) or on cancellation of assembly record of civil status (metric record) (further the notification) which is stored in the Public Records Office, in ten-day time attaches the notification in archival fund in which the corresponding book of civil registration or the register of births (case) is stored.
Change contents (text) of the original of assembly file note by deletion of part of the text, dopiska, putting down of any marks is not allowed.
3. The notification is created in separate case which is created by the Public Records Office in fund in which the book of civil registration or the register of births in which assembly entry is changed is stored.
On newly created case the heading "Documents on Modification of Assembly Records of Civil Status (Metric Records) and Their Cancellations" is provided and it is entered in the newly created inventory of cases. After approval of the inventory by expert survey board of the Public Records Office the new number of cases and descriptions in fund is reflected in the relevant accounting documents of the Public Records Office.
4. On all sheets of the notification in the right upper corner the stamp with the text of the following content is put down:
"Changes in case No. ____________________
On l. No. __________________________
In assembly (metric) record No. ____ ".
"On stamp are specified file number with assembly (metric) record on which changes are made or which are cancelled, according to the inventory of cases, number of leaf on case which includes the corresponding assembly (metric) record, number of the corresponding assembly (metric) record."
5. In case of receipt of additional notices for fund in which there is case specified in Item 3 presents of the Procedure they are hemmed at the end of case, numbered consistently, on them the stamp, the stipulated in Item 4 presents of the Procedure is put down, changes are made to the certifying text of this case.
6. On the certifying text put which includes assembly (metric) record which was changed or cancelled, is put down stamp with the text of the following content:
"Data are changed to l. No. ____
See case No. ________________ ".
On stamp are specified number of leaf of case with the corresponding assembly (metric) record and file number of the notification on changes in it.
This stamp is put down also in all copies of the inventory of cases in the column "Notes" on file number in which assembly record is changed.
Marks about changes in assembly records are put down also in the help device to the relevant documents, copies of their insurance fund and fund of use.
7. The Public Records Office issues the archival reference taking into account changes in assembly (metric) record which contains in case.
Head of department of government relations
I. S. Lozinsky
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.