of March 31, 2017 No. 55
About approval of the Method of calculation of the income by results of selective inspection of households according to level of living
According to the subitem 5) article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" and the subitem 258) Item 17 of the Regulations on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 24, 2014 No. 1011 of PRIKAZYVAYU:
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of statistics of work and level of living together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Orunkhanov K. K.).
Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 31, 2017 No. 55
1. The method of calculation of the income by results of selective inspection of households according to level of living (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" (further - the Law).
2. The purpose of this Technique is determination of the main aspects of calculation of the income of households following the results of selective inspection.
3. This Technique is intended for application by Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee).
4. In the Technique the following determinations are used:
1) the alimony – monetary or material pay which one person shall provide to other person having the right to its obtaining;
2) social transfers – pensions, the address public and housing assistance, benefits and grants;
3) the income from hired employment – the salary, all types of incentive payment, salary supplement, the fees, awards and benefits received by workers on place of employment;
4) property income – dividends and prizes according to shares and other securities, deposit interests, for use of the amounts provided in the form of debt, prizes on deposits, cash incomes from leasing of housing, vehicles, the equipment, the parcels of land and also the income of the investor in the form of natural receipts in terms of money;
5) the income from independent employment – the income in cash and natural form received from production of goods and services on the basis of independent employment;
6) household - the economic actor consisting of one or more physical persons living jointly, uniting fully or partially the income and property and jointly consuming goods and services;
7) cash incomes of households - cash amounts, households received by members in the form of the salary, entrepreneurial income, social payments (pensions, grants, benefits and other payments), percent, dividends and other property incomes, other cash receipts;
8) the income of the population used on consumption includes consumer spendings (without capital investments in productive activity and accumulating) and cost (in terms of money) of the self-produced products consumed in natural form and transfers.
5. The statistics of level of living of the population includes the following types of measure calculations of the income of households:
average per capita nominal and real cash incomes of the population;
the income of the population used on consumption;
cash incomes of the population.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 36000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.