of April 25, 2017 No. 237
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of the wheel vehicles released
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the wheel vehicles released the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the wheel vehicles released according to appendix No. 1.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier relevant regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with:
authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to the wheel vehicles released from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure;
To provide with the Uzbek agency of road and river transport and National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution.
4. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
5. To the ministries and departments in two-month time to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 25, 2017 No. 237
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of the wheel vehicles released according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
2. Action of the Technical regulation does not extend to vehicles:
which constructive speed on the flat road cannot exceed 25 km/h or the speed of which, according to the legislation, shall not exceed 25 km/h;
intended only for participation in sports competitions;
of which categories L and M1, from delivery date passed 30 and more years, and also the categories M2, M3 and N which are not intended for commercial transportations of passengers and loads from which delivery date there passed 50 and more years;
belonging to the diplomatic and consular representations, the international (interstate) organizations using privileges and immunities according to rules of international law and international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan and also the staff of these representations (organizations) and members of their families;
off road vehicles of the increased load-carrying capacity;
categories Sq.m and M3, the imported legal entities realizing actions within development programs of the sphere of tourism or according to the petition of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development, heads of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent.
3. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
automatic (emergency) braking - the braking of trail car which is carried out by brake system without corrective action of the driver in case of gap of brake lines of the brake drive;
the road train - the jointed vehicle consisting of the truck tractor and semitrailer truck or of the cargo vehicle and trail car(s) connected by the traction and coupling device (you);
anti-lock brake system - brake system of the vehicle with automatic regulation in the course of braking of extent of wheel slip of the vehicle in the direction of their rotation;
base of the vehicle - distance between the vertical cross plane passing through axis of front wheels and the vertical cross plane passing through axis of back wheels (for semitrailer trucks is distance between the vertical cross plane passing through the pin and the vertical cross plane passing through axis of back wheels);
the basic vehicle - the released vehicle which in general, or its body or the landing gear were used for creation of other vehicle;
safety of the vehicle - the condition characterized by set of parameters of design and the technical condition of the vehicle providing inadmissibility or risk minimization of damnification of life or to health of citizens, property of physical persons and legal entities, state-owned property, the environment;
ventilation - ensuring air exchange in cabin and the passenger space of the vehicle;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.