of April 25, 2017 No. 237
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of the wheel vehicles released
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the wheel vehicles released the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the wheel vehicles released according to appendix No. 1.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier relevant regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with:
authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to the wheel vehicles released from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure;
To provide with the Uzbek agency of road and river transport and National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution.
4. Make changes and additions to some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 2.
5. To the ministries and departments in two-month time to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 25, 2017 No. 237
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of the wheel vehicles released according to the list given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
2. Action of the Technical regulation does not extend to vehicles:
which constructive speed on the flat road cannot exceed 25 km/h or the speed of which, according to the legislation, shall not exceed 25 km/h;
intended only for participation in sports competitions;
of which categories L and M1, from delivery date passed 30 and more years, and also the categories M2, M3 and N which are not intended for commercial transportations of passengers and loads from which delivery date there passed 50 and more years;
belonging to the diplomatic and consular representations, the international (interstate) organizations using privileges and immunities according to rules of international law and international treaties of the Republic of Uzbekistan and also the staff of these representations (organizations) and members of their families;
off road vehicles of the increased load-carrying capacity;
categories Sq.m and M3, the imported legal entities realizing actions within development programs of the sphere of tourism or according to the petition of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on tourism development, heads of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent.
3. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
automatic (emergency) braking - the braking of trail car which is carried out by brake system without corrective action of the driver in case of gap of brake lines of the brake drive;
the road train - the jointed vehicle consisting of the truck tractor and semitrailer truck or of the cargo vehicle and trail car(s) connected by the traction and coupling device (you);
anti-lock brake system - brake system of the vehicle with automatic regulation in the course of braking of extent of wheel slip of the vehicle in the direction of their rotation;
base of the vehicle - distance between the vertical cross plane passing through axis of front wheels and the vertical cross plane passing through axis of back wheels (for semitrailer trucks is distance between the vertical cross plane passing through the pin and the vertical cross plane passing through axis of back wheels);
the basic vehicle - the released vehicle which in general, or its body or the landing gear were used for creation of other vehicle;
safety of the vehicle - the condition characterized by set of parameters of design and the technical condition of the vehicle providing inadmissibility or risk minimization of damnification of life or to health of citizens, property of physical persons and legal entities, state-owned property, the environment;
ventilation - ensuring air exchange in cabin and the passenger space of the vehicle;
off road vehicles of the increased load-carrying capacity - the motorized vehicles created based on road vehicles by strengthening of frames, undercarriages, on design and assignment specially intended for carriage of goods mainly out of highways public, and technically the admissible maximum axial weight falling at least on one axis exceeds the established regulation;
external light devices - devices for lighting of the road, the state registration sign, and also the device of the light alarm;
recovery of compliance - package of measures, accepted on production in that case when production is allowed, not conforming to requirements of the Technical regulation;
hazardous substances - the impurity containing in air having adverse effect on health of the person (carbon oxide, nitrogen dioxide, nitrogen oxide, methane, hydrocarbons aliphatic limiting, formaldehyde and disperse particles);
emissions - the hazardous substances which are thrown out in atmospheric air containing in exhaust gases of internal combustion engines and fuel evaporations of vehicles which are carbon oxide (SO), hydrocarbons (NANOSECONDS), nitrogen oxides (NOx), disperse particles;
release into the stream of commerce of vehicles (chassis) - realization of the vehicle made in the Republic of Uzbekistan, or import to the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan of the vehicle, not being earlier in operation in this territory;
the hybrid vehicle - the vehicle having at least two different converters of energy (engines) and two different (onboard) systems of energy storage for the purposes of propulsion of the vehicle;
the single vehicle - the vehicle made in the Republic of Uzbekistan:
in the conditions of which serial production changes before release into the stream of commerce were made to design in individual procedure;
in individual procedure from assembly set or being result of individual technical creativity;
the vehicle imported on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
national car makers - for studying and development projects;
physical person or legal entity - for own needs no more once for calendar year;
reserve brake system - the brake system intended for reduction of speed of the vehicle in case of incapacitation of working brake system;
identification - establishment of identity of the factory marking which is available on the vehicle (chassis), and data containing in documentation submitted by the applicant or in certifying compliance documents which is carried out without dismantling of the vehicle (chassis);
the manufacturer - person performing production of the vehicle (chassis) with intention of their release in the address for realization or own use;
the innovative vehicle - the vehicle in which the new constructive decisions which are qualitatively changing it the main operating characteristics and which cannot be evaluated according to the Technical regulation are applied;
initial axis - the line passing through axis of symmetry of the glow lamp of the light device or the line, perpendicular the plane concerning the surface of the light device in its geometrical center, the svetoispuskaniya determining orientation of the direction;
class of vehicle - the classification characteristic of the vehicle applied for the purpose of establishment in the Technical regulation of requirements;
the complete vehicle - the vehicle suitable for operation according to its assignment;
planimetric marking - series of light-reflective strips intended for drawing so that they specified vehicle outlines sideways and behind;
the proofreader of light of headlights - the device for regulation in the mechanical way or in automatic mode of discharge angle of light beam of headlight of dipped and (or) far reaching light depending on loading of the vehicle, profile of the road and visibility conditions;
the mass of the equipped vehicle - the mass of the complete vehicle determined by the manufacturer with the driver, off-load. Weight includes at least 90% of fuel;
model year - the period of time determined by the manufacturer during which it does not make essential changes to design of the vehicle and which can not match with calendar year at first to the termination and duration, but cannot exceed 730 days;
modification - the design option different from the alternative versions relating besides to type;
not looked through zones - the invisible zones limiting front visibility created by opaque configuration items of cabin, indoor and outdoor equipment;
visibility - the constructive property of the vehicle characterizing objective opportunity and conditions of perception by the driver of the visual information necessary for safe and effective management of the vehicle;
approval of type - the code of results of assessment of conformity of the vehicle (chassis) to the requirements of the Technical regulation established concerning type of the vehicle (chassis) by results of certification;
approval like the vehicle (chassis) - the document processed in accordance with the established procedure based on positive results of assessment of conformity of vehicles and certifying compliance of the released vehicles (chassis) carried to one type, requirements of the Technical regulation;
identification signs - graphical representation of information on departmental accessory and (or) functional purpose of the vehicle (the coats of arms, emblems, logos, etc.);
control - structural element of the vehicle which the driver for change of functioning of the vehicle or its parts influences;
airbag - the device established on the vehicle which in case of blow of the vehicle automatically opens the elastic component intended for absorption of impact energy by means of compression of the gas containing in it;
the representative of manufacturer - the legal entity registered in accordance with the established procedure in the Republic of Uzbekistan, who is acting on the basis of the agreements with the manufacturer and authorized by the manufacturer to represent it and to be effective in its interests in case of performing procedures of assessment of conformity to requirements of the Technical regulation;
longitudinal median plane of the vehicle - the plane, perpendicular the planes of the bearing area and passing through the middle of track of the vehicle;
working brake system - the brake system intended for reduction of speed and (or) stop of the vehicle;
the unloaded axis - axis, load of which can change without axis separation from the bearing area by means of the device of unloading of axis;
self-governed axis - the axis pivotally fixed in the central part in such a way that it can describe arch in horizontal plane (for the purposes of the Technical regulation the axis equipped with steered wheels is also self-governed axis);
self-propelling landing gear - the vehicle chassis of category N, equipped with cabin and the engine which can be allowed to participation in traffic with restrictions;
assembly set - group of the constituents delivered by the manufacturer of the vehicle to other manufacturer for final assembly of vehicles;
system of washing - the system consisting of the device for storage of liquid and its giving on outer surface of glass, and also controls for actuation and stop of the device;
purification system - the system consisting of the antipollution device of outer surface of glass, and also extras and controls for actuation and stop of the device;
the message on the official approval as vehicle design based on Rules of the Economic Commission for Europe of the UN - the document certifying compliance of the vehicle or its component to requirements of Rules of the Economic Commission for Europe of the UN (further - UNECE Regulations), issued by authorized body of the foreign state which is the agreement party about adoption of uniform technical instructions for wheel vehicles, equipment items and parts which can be established and used on wheel vehicles, and about conditions of the mutual recognition of the official approvals issued on the basis of these instructions, concluded in Geneva on March 20, 1958;
the articulated vehicle - the vehicle which consists of two or more tough sections pivotally jointed with each other;
the specialized passenger vehicle - the vehicle of category M2G or M3G made on the vehicle chassis of cross-country capacity of category N1G, N2G or N3G;
the specialized vehicle - the vehicle intended for transportation of certain types of loads (oil products, edible liquids, liquefied petroleum gases, foodstuff, etc.);
the special vehicle - the vehicle intended for accomplishment of special functions which require the special equipment (truck cranes, fire trucks, cars equipped with elevators with working platforms, autotow trucks, etc.);
technically allowable cargo load - the value received in case of subtraction of mass of the vehicle in the equipped condition from technically admissible maximum weight;
technically admissible maximum weight - the maximum mass of the vehicle established by the manufacturer with equipment, passengers and load caused by its design and the set characteristics;
technically the admissible maximum mass of the road train - the maximum total mass of the tractor and the semitrailer truck towed by it established by the manufacturer or trail car (trail cars) with equipment, passengers and load;
technically permissible maximum demand on the basic coupling device - the size corresponding to the most permissible static vertical load transferred by semitrailer truck to the tractor via the basic coupling device, established by the manufacturer of the tractor for the tractor, and the manufacturer of semitrailer truck - for semitrailer truck;
technically permissible maximum demand on the traction coupling device - the size corresponding to the most permissible static vertical load on the coupling device (without loading from the mass of the coupling device of the vehicle of categories M and N), caused by design of the vehicle and (or) the coupling device, established by the manufacturer of the vehicle;
technically admissible maximum axial weight - the weight falling on axis (group of axes), corresponding to the most permissible static vertical load transferred by axis (group of axes) to the bearing area, caused by axis design (group of axes) and the vehicle, established by his manufacturer:
the technical description - the list of critical parameters and technical characteristics of products declared for assessment of conformity to requirements of the Technical regulation;
type of the vehicle (chassis) - vehicles (chassis) with the identical constructive signs fixed in the technical description manufactured by one manufacturer;
braking - process of creation and change of artificial tractive resistance of the vehicle;
brake system - set of the parts of the vehicle intended for its braking in case of impact on control of brake system;
the vehicle - the device intended for transportation of people, loads or for production of special works;
the device of unloading of axis - the device intended for reduction or increase in axle loading (axis) depending on road conditions of movement of the vehicle for the purpose of reduction of depreciation of tires in case the vehicle is loaded partially, and (or) for improvement of conditions of start-off of the vehicle (structure of vehicles) on the slippery road by increase in load of leading axle;
the tsvetografichesky scheme - graphical representation of configuration, the configuration and composition interrelation of basic color, decorative strips, identification signs and information texts applied on outer surface of the vehicle;
window wiper cycle - one push and backward motion of windshield wiper blade;
the landing gear - the land mechanical device on wheel to the course, not equipped with cabin and (or) the engine and (or) body, not intended for operation as the vehicle;
ecological class - the classification code characterizing the vehicle depending on the level of emissions of harmful pollutants;
operation - the stage of lifecycle of the vehicle including period when the vehicle is used for designated purpose, from the moment of its acquisition for proper use until utilization;
SKD - assembly technology of cars in case of which to the place of assembly from manufacturing plant component parts, completely ready to assembly, often already in the form of major components are delivered;
small batch of vehicles (chassis) - the number of vehicles (chassis) of one type established depending on class of vehicle (landing gear) including all modifications made in the Republic of Uzbekistan within one calendar year. Limiting amount of small batch for vehicles of category M1, M2, M3, N 1, N 2, N 3, O1 - O 4, L1 - L7 of units.
4. Vehicles are allowed to the address in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan in case of their compliance to the Technical regulation.
5. The documents certifying compliance to requirements of the Technical regulation in case of release into the stream of commerce are:
for vehicles (chassis) (except single and small batches of vehicles) - approval like the vehicle (chassis);
for single and small batches of vehicles - the certificate of conformity.
6. Each unit of the vehicle (chassis) (except single vehicles) shall be followed by the management (instruction) for operation of the vehicle (chassis) including information in state language regarding disaggregation:
messages of information screens (displays) of audio, video, game and other multimedia systems;
the texts applied on controls and structural elements of the vehicle;
units of measurement;
markings of the official approvals like the vehicle provided by mandatory requirements of UNECE Regulations;
the messages and texts which are specially intended for employees of the service stations.
7. The released vehicles (chassis) (except single and small batches of vehicles) shall correspond to climatic conditions of the Republic of Uzbekistan with moderate and cold (UHL), arid tropical (TS) climate.
8. It is not allowed as a part of conditioners, and also the refrigeration equipment applied on vehicles, availability of the prohibited ozone-depleting substances which list affirms the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
9. Production of vehicles from the components which were in the use, except for the vehicles made for private use is forbidden.
10. Release into the stream of commerce of vehicles with right-hand arrangement of rudder control is forbidden.
11. Each vehicle shall have individual identification number.
Identification numbers and marking of the released vehicles (chassis) shall conform to the requirements specified in appendix No. 2 to the Technical regulation.
12. The vehicle design taking into account its category and assignment according to appendix No. 3 to the Technical regulation shall provide:
compliance to the established requirements for braking;
effective action of rudder control, controllability and stability;
minimization of the injuring impacts on the people who are in the vehicle and possibility of their evacuation after the road accident;
minimization of physical impacts on other participants of movement;
visibility of external space for the driver;
measurement of speed of the vehicle, and also registration and maximum speed limit, in the presence of such device;
protection of the vehicle against unauthorized use;
minimum established level of emissions of the hazardous (contaminating) substances;
minimum established level of external and internal noise;
resistance to impact of external sources of electromagnetic radiation and electromagnetic compatibility;
microclimate condition, safe for health, in driver's cab and the passenger space and minimum established level of hazardous substance content in air of driver's cab and the passenger space of the vehicle;
availability of minimum necessary quantity, lighting and sound signaling devices, their corresponding arrangements, characteristics and functionality;
ergonomic arrangement and possibility of identification of controls and control facilities of the vehicle;
compliance to the separate requirements established to high-capacity passenger vehicles.
requirements for outline dimensions, to maneuverability and weight parameters;
fitness to climatic conditions of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
13. Implementation of safety requirements is provided with fulfillment of requirements of Chapter 3, and also:
appendices No. 3 - concerning the released vehicles (chassis), basic requirements;
appendices No. 4 - concerning separate elements and properties of vehicles (chassis) released for assessment of conformity;
appendices No. 5 - concerning restrictions of maneuverability, dimensional and weight parameters of the vehicles released;
appendices No. 6 - the established additional requirements, concerning released special and specialized vehicles, taking into account their functional purpose;
appendices No. 7 - concerning the released vehicles of cross-country capacity (category G);
appendices No. 8 - concerning requirements for ecological classes to vehicles of categories M, N.
Concerning innovative vehicles of the safety requirement are established by the decision of authorized body in the field of technical regulation.
14. The design of the released vehicles of categories M 3, N2 and N 3, of the passengers performing commercial transportations or loads, shall provide possibility of equipment by technical means of control of observance by drivers of the modes of movement, work and rest (tachographs), and also regular places of their installation, fixture and power supply.
15. The installation site for the fire extinguisher(s) shall be provided in design of the released vehicles of categories M and N.
16. Installation on vehicles of categories M1 and N1 of the designs acting forward concerning the line of bumper corresponding to external circuit of projection of the vehicle to horizontal plane of the bearing area, the made of steel or other materials with similar strength properties is forbidden. This requirement does not extend to the designs provided by regular picking of the vehicle and (or) which underwent assessment of conformity in accordance with the established procedure and also to the metal grids the mass of less 0,5 of kg intended for protection only of headlights.
17. Assessment of conformity of vehicles (chassis) before their release in the address is carried out by certification, with the subsequent registration of approval like the vehicle (chassis).
18. Assessment of conformity for the purpose of issue of approval like the vehicle (chassis) is carried out on compliance to the requirements provided in appendices No. 2 - 8 to the Technical regulation.
19. Assessment of conformity of the landing gear is made:
without fail for the landing gears imported on the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, irrespective of the purposes of their subsequent use;
for the purpose of movement of the landing gear under the own steam on highways public to the place of further completion.
20. Assessment of conformity of vehicles (chassis) is performed by accredited bodies on certification.
21. The legal entity - the resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan having the international identification code of the manufacturer of the vehicle can be the applicant when carrying out approval of type of the vehicles (chassis) made in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
22. The resident of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the representative of manufacturer or carrier can only be the applicant when carrying out approval of type or certification of the vehicles (chassis) imported into the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The representative of manufacturer bears responsibility, solidary with the manufacturer, for safety control of vehicles (chassis) according to requirements of the Technical regulation.
23. In case of the termination of powers of the representative of manufacturer it is terminated approval of type of the vehicle (chassis) in which the representative of manufacturer who stopped the powers is specified.
24. For receipt of the certificate of conformity and (or) approval like the vehicle (chassis) by the applicant submits the application to certification body with application of documents according to the list given in appendix No. 9 to the Technical regulation.
25. The certification body in case of positive result of consideration of the submitted documents for receipt of the certificate of conformity and (or) approval like the vehicle (landing gear) makes the decision under the terms of certification of the vehicle (chassis), with determination:
venues of identification, certification tests and inspection of condition of production;
possibilities of recognition of results of earlier carried out testing and (or) approvals like the vehicle (chassis).
The certification body in one-day time notifies the applicant on the made decision.
26. In case of recognition of protocols of earlier carried out testing prescriptive limit of protocols shall not exceed two years from the moment of their registration.
27. Testing of the vehicle (chassis) for compliance to requirements of the Technical regulation are performed according to the techniques established by regulating documents in the field of technical regulation and drawn up by test reports.
Test reports shall be followed by technical descriptions on the manufacturer of vehicles which are certified by test laboratory.
28. Examination of condition of production is conducted by certification body with departure into place, with obligatory studying of the main questions according to appendix No. 10 to the Technical regulation.
29. For types of the vehicles made in the mode industrial or SKD, submission of messages on the official approval as vehicle design based on the UNECE Regulations which are drawn up on similar vehicles (chassis) manufactured in the conditions of other production is allowed.
At the same time the certification body has the right to request the additional evidentiary materials confirming compliance of the vehicle (chassis) to requirements of the Technical regulation or to demand carrying out monitoring tests with the assistance of representatives of certification body (test laboratory) from the manufacturer of vehicles (chassis) issued in the mode of industrial assembly or SKD.
30. In cases of production of vehicles based on or on the landing gear of other vehicles the applicant represents the materials confirming accomplishment of the restrictions set by the manufacturer of the basic vehicle (chassis) concerning opportunities of its completion.
31. The manufacturer of the final vehicle bears responsibility for compliance to its requirements of the Technical regulation in full.
32. Compulsory provisions of certification for registration of approval like the vehicle (chassis) are positive analysis results of the submitted documents, certification tests and inspection of condition of production of the manufacturer.
33. During the importing or production of vehicles (chassis) under separate decrees, resolutions, orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan and decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan assessment of conformity is performed by certification, with the subsequent execution of the certificate of conformity according to requirements of paragraph 2 of Chapter 4 of this Technical regulation.
34. Approval like the vehicle (chassis) is drawn up and affirms certification body in the form given in appendix No. 11 to the Technical regulation and is registered National authority on certification.
35. In the approval like the vehicle which is drawn up on self-propelling landing gear entry about possibility of movement of self-propelling landing gear on public roads is made if its compliance to requirements of Items 1, of 10, of 11, of 26, of 32, of 39, of 41, of 49, of the 59 and 60 appendix No. 3 to the Technical regulation was confirmed.
36. Approval like the vehicle (chassis) is drawn up:
for 3 years - for serially made vehicles (chassis);
for batch of vehicles (chassis) - without restriction of effective period.
37. The certification body or according to its order inspection body during action of approval like the vehicle (chassis) which is drawn up on serial production carries out annual inspection check-up behind compliance of vehicles to requirements of the Technical regulation.
In case of negative results of inspection check-up or refusal of the manufacturer of its carrying out the certification body terminates approval of type of the vehicle (chassis).
38. The holder of approval like the vehicle (chassis) during its action shall inform certification body on all planned changes of design of vehicles (chassis).
Based on assessment of these changes the certification body makes the decision on possibility of preserving action of the issued approvals like vehicles (chassis) or entering into them of corresponding changes, or registration of new approval like the vehicle (chassis).
39. Action of approval like the vehicle (chassis) which is drawn up for serial production extends only to vehicles (chassis) manufactured during approval action irrespective of the term of their subsequent realization. As confirmation of conformity of the vehicle serve the mark of conformity and date of production specified in the operating and accompanying documentation.
39-1. In case of confirmation of conformity of vehicles to the requirements established by this Technical regulation by the certification body draws up approval like the vehicle (chassis) and is registered in one-day time National authority on certification based on which the manufacturer puts down mark of conformity on vehicles.
40. Action of approval like the vehicle (chassis), and also separate certificates of conformity can be ahead of schedule stopped based on the corresponding appeal of the applicant to certification body.
In case of decision making about cancellation of approval like the vehicle, certification body in time no more than two days the written notice goes to National authority on certifications, tax and customs authorities, if necessary, in mass media.
Cancellation of approval like the vehicle is effective from the moment of its exception of the State register of National system of certification of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The cancelled approval like the vehicle (chassis) is destroyed in certification body about what record in the relevant magazine where the following data are reflected is made:
number and date of the decision of certification body on cancellation;
name of the manufacturer;
name of the representative of manufacturer (dealer);
sequence number and number according to the State register of National system of certification of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
date of destruction.
41. Assessment of conformity of the single vehicle and small batch of vehicles is performed by certification, with the subsequent execution of the certificate of conformity.
42. Certification of the single vehicle and small batch of vehicles is carried out on compliance to the requirements provided by Items 1, 19 - 21, 23 - 29, 31 - 34, 38, 39, 41, 44, 46 - 61 appendices No. 3, and also appendices No. 2 and 6 to the Technical regulation.
43. Certification of the single vehicle and small batch of vehicles is carried out according to the rules of carrying out certification of products established by the legislation.
44. In case of submission of test reports by the applicant on compliance to UNECE Regulations of testing according to the requirements specified in Items 20-21, 23-24, 27, of 32, of 38, of 44, of the 49 and 60 appendix No. 3 to the Technical regulation are not carried out.
45. The state control of observance of the requirements to the released vehicles (chassis) established by the Technical regulation is exercised by the Uzstandart Agency, the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on ecology and environmental protection, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and their territorial authorities, and also other specially authorized state bodies within their competence.
46. Persons guilty of violation of the Technical regulation bear responsibility according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
47. From coming into force of the Technical regulation the regulating documents in the field of technical regulation existing in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan and establishing the requirements to safety of wheel vehicles provided by appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation before their reduction in compliance with the Technical regulation are applied in the part which is not contradicting the Technical regulation.
48. The certificates of conformity (approvals like the vehicle) received on wheel vehicles (chassis) provided by appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation before entry into force of the Technical regulation continue to be effective during the term established in these certificates.
to the General technical regulation about safety of the wheel vehicles released
The list of the wheel vehicles released concerning which safety requirements are established
Requirements and determinations
Mopeds, motor-bicycles, mokik:
the two wheeled vehicle, with a maximum constructive speed no more than 50 km/h, of internal combustion no more than 50 cubic cm, or with the electric motor - rated maximum power in continuous running, no more than 4 kW.
the three wheeled vehicle, with a maximum constructive speed no more than 50 km/h, engine displacement of internal combustion, no more than 50 cubic cm, or with the electric motor - rated maximum power in continuous running, no more than 4 kW.
Motorcycles, motor scooters, tricycles:
the two wheeled vehicle, of internal combustion more than 50 cubic cm or the maximum constructive speed (in case of any engine) more than 50 km/h.
the three wheeled vehicle with wheels, asymmetric in relation to the median longitudinal plane, workers the engine displacement of internal combustion is more than 50 cubic cm or the maximum constructive speed (in case of any engine) more than 50 km/h.
the three wheeled vehicle with the wheels symmetric in relation to the median longitudinal plane of the vehicle, the worker the engine displacement of internal combustion is more than 50 cubic cm or the maximum constructive speed (in case of any engine) more than 50 km/h.
the four wheeled vehicle which mass does not exceed 350 kg, without the mass of accumulators (in case of the electric vehicle), with a maximum constructive speed no more than 50 km/h, or of internal combustion no more than 50 cubic cm, or with elektrodvigaty - rated maximum power in continuous running, no more than 4 kW.
the four wheeled vehicle, other, than the category L vehicle 6, the mass of which, does not exceed 400 kg (550 kg for the vehicle intended for carriage of goods) without the mass of accumulators (in case of the electric vehicle) and the maximum effective power of the engine does not exceed 15 kW.
The motorized vehicles having at least four wheels and used for public conveyance:
the vehicles used for public conveyance, having except driver's seat no more than eight places for sitting.
Buses, trolleybuses, minibuses, specialized passenger vehicles and their landing gear:
the vehicles used for public conveyance, having except driver's seat more than eight places for sitting which maximum mass does not exceed 5 t.
the vehicles used for public conveyance, having except driver's seat more than eight places for sitting which maximum mass exceeds 5 t.
Vehicles of categories Sq.m and M3 belong to:
a) to one or more of three classes (I, II, III);
b) to one of two classes (And, In).
Class I - vehicles in which design places for the standing passengers for the purpose of free movement of passengers on salon are provided.
Class II - vehicles which designs are generally intended for transportation of the sitting passengers and in which are provided transportation of the standing passengers who are in the passes and/or places which are not going beyond the space which is taken away for two dual seats.
Class III - vehicles which design is intended only for transportation of the sitting passengers.
Class A - the vehicles intended for transportation of the standing passengers; vehicles of this class are equipped with seats and transportation of the standing passengers is provided in them.
Class B - the vehicles which are not intended for transportation of the standing passengers.
Minibuses: the class B vehicles intended for public conveyance with a capacity no more than 16 sitting passengers, excepting the driver.
The vehicles used for carriage of goods, cars cargo and their landing gears:
the vehicles intended for carriage of goods which maximum mass does not exceed t 3,5.
the vehicles intended for carriage of goods, having the maximum weight over t 3,5, but no more than 12 t.
the vehicles intended for carriage of goods which maximum mass exceeds 12 t.
Trail cars (including semitrailer trucks):
trail cars which maximum mass does not exceed t 0,75.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.