of August 22, 2016 No. 169
About approval of the Method of carrying out selective inspections of the companies
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" and the subitem 258) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 24, 2014 No. 1011, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of carrying out selective inspections of the companies.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of statistical registers and classifications together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of Ad_let;
3) the direction in printing and electronic type within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of the order in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of statistical registers and classifications of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Batanov A. S.).
Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of National economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 22, 2016 No. 169
1. The method of carrying out selective inspections of the companies (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" (further - the Law).
2. The technique is intended for application of Committee by structural divisions according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – Committee).
3. The technique determines the main aspects and methods of the analysis of the surveyed set, and also selection of the surveyed selective units; characteristics of quality of selection and the recommendation about distribution of results of selection on population.
4. The purpose of this technique is decrease in load of respondents, some nation-wide statistical observations in the Republic of Kazakhstan are made by the sample method.
The main benefits of application of the sample method in modern statistics are:
1) reducing terms of carrying out statistical works;
2) reduction of information load of respondents;
3) considerable economy of costs of work, material and financial resources when carrying out inspection;
4) reducings quantity of errors of registration as in case of reduction of amount of observed set to involve professionally more prepared personnel more carefully to control their activities;
5) considerably accelerated, in comparison with continuous inspection, receipts of results of research.
5. In this Technique concepts of values determined in the Law and also the following determinations are used:
1) panel method of observation - method of information collection in case of which during rather long time certain group of units of the analysis is periodically interviewed and the object of research remains to constants;
2) population – the complete group of all units of the analysis, whose characteristics are subject to assessment;
3) the individual catalog – the list of the surveyed units with the corresponding classification attributes intended for carrying out specific statistical observation;
4) representativeness – compliance of characteristics of selection to characteristics of population or population;
5) population mean – average value of the separate characteristic, also weighted average value of all results with weight of the probabilities reflecting possibility of emergence in each result;
6) parameter – the size calculated from all values in set of population that is descriptive measurement of population;
7) level – division into special layers of units (respondents) having identical or similar indicators;
8) the plan of selection is set of the specifications determining population and sample units, and also degrees of probability of possible selections;
9) sample (selection) – set of cases (examinees, objects, events, samples), by means of certain procedure chosen from population for participation in research;
10) the amount of selection - total number of sampling units in sample.
6. The sample is created selections, order-based on design, the represented structural divisions of Committee in Management of statistical registers and classifications of Committee.
In the order for design of selection it is specified:
1) name of structural division;
2) name of inspection;
3) inspection purpose;
4) description of population;
5) the main sign for calculation of descriptive statistics;
6) requirement to representativeness;
7) inspection period;
8) selection representation term to the customer.
7. The main stages when forming sample are:
1) determination of population and its separation into striations;
2) assessment of the main characteristics of population;
3) determination of the amount of selection on striations;
4) calculation of error of selection;
5) forming of sample;
6) weighing, if necessary repeated weighing.
8. The executed order for selection is submitted in electronic form and contains the following information:
1) list of units of sample;
2) population size;
3) sample size;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.