of April 3, 2017 No. 240
About approval of Rules of carrying out audit of fire safety
(In edition of the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 22.01.2019 No. 47)
According to subitem 70-31) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of carrying out audit of fire safety.
2. Recognize invalid the order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 13, 2015 as No. 111 "About approval of Rules of carrying out audit of fire safety" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts 10492, published on April 2, 2015 in information system of law of Ad_let).
3. To provide to committee on emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Ilyin Yu. V.
Minister police colonel general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 3, 2017 No. 240
1. These rules of carrying out audit in the field of fire safety in the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Rules) are developed according to subitem 70-31) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" and determine procedure for carrying out audit by the expert organizations in the field of fire safety.
2. In these rules the following basic concepts are used:
1) audit in the field of fire safety (further - audit) – business activity on establishment of compliance or discrepancy of objects to requirements of fire safety;
2) object – the property of physical persons or legal entities, state-owned property, including buildings, constructions, structures, technological installations, the equipment, aggregates and other property to which are established or shall be established requirements in the sphere of civil protection;
3) fire risk – the quantity characteristic of sales opportunity of fire risk and its consequences for people and material values;
4) requirements of fire safety – the special conditions of technical and (or) social nature established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the purpose of ensuring fire safety;
5) the expert organization – the organization accredited in accordance with the established procedure on implementation of activities for audit in the field of fire safety;
6) fire risk of object – the object condition characterized by possibility and fire developments, and also impact on people and material values of dangerous factors of the fire.
3. Audit is booked based on the agreement signed between the head of object and the expert organization.
4. The term of carrying out audit is determined by the agreement, but does not exceed three months from the date of its signing by the parties.
5. Audit includes the following events:
1) the analysis of the documents characterizing fire risk of object, and also level of training of personnel including:
the analysis of fulfillment of requirements of legislative and other regulatory legal acts concerning ensuring fire safety and compliance of the project documentation;
readiness of heads and personnel of object, including non-state fire service;
2) inspection of object for receipt of the objective information about condition of fire safety of object, detection of possibility and development of the fire, impact on people of dangerous factors of the fire, and also for determination of compliance of object to requirements of fire safety, including:
documentary and actual compliance of systems of ensuring fire safety;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.