of April 27, 2017 No. 102
About the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova and regulation of required reserves
(In edition of the Resolution of National Bank of the Republic of Moldova of 04.09.2018 No. 220)
Based on Item a) parts (1) article 27 of the Law No. 548-XIII of July 21, 1995 on National Bank of Moldova (pereopublikovan: Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2015, Art. No. 297-300, 544) and according to the Strategy of monetary management of National Bank of Moldova for the medium-term period approved by the Resolution of Administrative board of National Bank of Moldova No. 303 of December 27 2012, considering the Overview of inflation No. 2, 2017, the Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova DECIDES:
1. Keep the basic rate applied on the main short-term transactions of monetary management at the current level in the amount of 9.0% per annum.
2. Keep the following interest rates:
a) on the credits overnight in the amount of 12.0% per annum;
b) on deposits overnight in the amount of 6.0% per annum.
4. Keep regulation of required reserves on the raised funds in freely convertible currency at the current level of 14.0% from calculation base.
5. Item 3 of this resolution becomes effective on May 8, 2017.
6. From the date of entry into force of Item 3 of this resolution to declare invalid Item 3 of the Resolution of Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova No. 73 of 29.03.2017 about the level of interest rates of National Bank of Moldova and regulation of required reserves (Monitorul Oficial al Republicii Moldova, 2017, nr. 109-118/751).
Chairman of Executive committee of National Bank of Moldova
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.