of April 14, 2017 No. 7
About approval of Aviation rules of the organization and conducting flight check of means of radar-location, communicating device and radio engineering flight servicing of the state aircraft of the Republic of Belarus
Based on article 6 of the Air code of the Republic of Belarus, Item 1 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 4, 2006 No. 1617 "About some measures for implementation of the Air code of the Republic of Belarus" and subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 7, 2006 No. 719 "Questions of the central bodies of military management of Armed Forces of the Republic of Belarus", the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Aviation rules of the organization and conducting flight check of means of radar-location, communicating device and radio engineering flight servicing of the state aircraft of the Republic of Belarus.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus of August 5, 2005 No. 31 "About approval of Aviation rules of the organization and accomplishment of flight check of communicating device and radio engineering flight servicing of the state aircraft of the Republic of Belarus".
Minister lieutenant general
A. A. Ravkov
It is approved
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus lieutenant general of internal service
April 12, 2017
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
Chairman of the State boundary committee of the Republic of Belarus major general
April 5, 2017
It is approved
Chairman of the State military-industrial committee of the Republic of Belarus
April 3, 2017
It is approved
Chairman of Central office of republican state public association "Volunteer Society for Cooperation with the Army, Aviation, and Fleet of the Republic of Belarus"
April 4, 2017
I. V. Dyrman
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus of April 14, 2017 No. 7
1. In these Aviation rules the procedure for the organization and carrying out, types, frequency, procedure for registration of materials of flight checks of means of radar-location, the terrestrial facilities of communication and radio engineering providing unrolled in airfields (helidromes) of military (aviation) units are determined.
2. The following reducings are applied to the purpose of these Aviation rules:
APM - aerodrome projector beacon;
The ARC - automatic direction finder;
ARP - automatic direction finder;
BPRM - near locator beacon;
VIKO - portable plan position indicator;
VISP - the portable indicator of landing system;
The runway - landing strip;
AF - the air vehicle;
VSL - air judgment laboratory;
GRM - the glide slope beacon;
GRP - group of management of flights;
DPRM - distant locator beacon;
DRL - the dispatching radar;
DOSAAF - republican state public association "Volunteer Society for Cooperation with the Army, Aviation, and Fleet of the Republic of Belarus";
KV - short seas;
KVP - the control and portable panel;
KDP - command control office;
KNS - code neon light beacon;
KP - control center;
KRM - localizer;
KRS - raznoslyshimost coefficient;
KSA - complex of the automation equipment;
MKP - magnetic course of landing;
MRM - marker;
The NPA - regulatory legal act;
Department of Internal Affairs - air traffic maintenance;
OK - objective control;
OPRS - separate locator beacon;
VAPOUR - drive airfield radio station;
PRV - the mobile radio altimeter;
PRL - the landing radar;
RBZ - the head of near zone;
RGM - difference of depth of modulations;
RD - range finder repeater;
RDZ - the head of distant zone;
RZP - the head of landing area;
RLO - radar providing;
Radar station - radar station;
RMS - radio beacon system;
RNP - radio navigational Item;
To HORN - republican state bodies;
RP - the flight operations director;
RSBN - radio engineering system of short-range navigation;
ATN - the radar-tracking system of landing;
RTO - radio engineering providing;
SAU - automatic control system;
SDTs - selection of moving targets;
SKP - starting control center;
SRL - means of radar-location;
SSO - the light-signal equipment;
CC and RTO - communicating device and radio engineering flight servicing;
HUNDRED - the lighting equipment;
TNPA - technical regulatory legal act;
VHF - microwaves;
TsES air traffic management - the center of the Single system of air traffic management of the Republic of Belarus;
ED - the operating documentation;
EOP - effective reflective surface.
3. In these Aviation rules the following main terms and their determinations are used:
aviation unit - the organization or military unit subordinated to republican state body or DOSAAF in which there are legally air vehicles used for flights;
visibility landing - the maximum distance from which are found and identified the beginning of strip of exact landing (the place of exact landing - for helicopters) or runway lights (night) from cabin of AF who is on decrease glide path;
military unit - military unit (organization) which part is (enter) division (divisions) intended for accomplishment of tasks on RLO of flights of the state AF;
flight check of SRL - check in flight time of AF of compliance of parameters and characteristics of SRL to the requirements stated in ED (the NPA (TNPA)) and the calculated detection zones for the purpose of determination of suitability of their use for flight servicing;
flight check land CC and RTO - in-flight check which crew members of AF (the commander of AF), compliance of characteristics land will see off CC and RTO to the requirements stated in ED (the NPA (TNPA)) for the purpose of determination of suitability of their use on purpose in case of flight servicing;
materials of flight check - acts, protocols of flight check and appendix to them which are drawn up by the chairman and members of the commission on the organization and conducting flight check;
The NPA - regulatory legal act which is approved by the head of ROGU (the head of control aircraft) or DOSAAF;
division - division, being part of aviation or military unit, intended for accomplishment of tasks on the organization of communication and radio engineering providing or radar flight servicing;
radio bearing - the direction from installation site of antenna system of radio direction finder on AF measured by corner in horizontal plane between the northern direction of the true or magnetic meridian passing through installation site of antenna system of radio direction finder and the direction from this place on projection of AF to horizontal plane counted from 0 to 360 °;
SRL - land radar complexes (stations) (except for radar-tracking systems of landing), radio altimeters of military units (divisions) appointed for RLO of flights of the state AF;
CC and RTO - the ground radio-radar and lighting equipment intended for flight servicing of the state AF.
4. SRL, CC and RTO of the divisions appointed for flight servicing of the state AF, unrolled in airfields (helidromes), out of airfields (helidromes) and in control centers aircraft, intended for providing flight management (air traffic maintenance) are exposed to flight check.
5. About the admission of SRL, CC and RTO to flight servicing the order of the chief of air unit (the commander of military unit, connection *) is issued on which staff are these means, by results of flight check. The basis for the admission of SRL, CC and RTO to flight servicing of AF are materials of flight check.
* In these Aviation rules connection is understood as radio engineering crew of radio engineering troops.
6. It is forbidden use for flight servicing of SRL, CC and RTO without conducting flight check and its documentary registration according to these Aviation rules.
7. In ROGU and DOSAAF, controls aircraft in which activities the state aircraft is used based on the requirements stated in these Aviation rules are developed by the NPA (TNPA) in which features of the organization and conducting flight checks of SRL, CC and RTO of the flights of the state aircraft unrolled (developed) both in airfields (helidromes), and out of them and also obligations of service employees of controls by aircraft are determined by the organization and conducting flight checks.
In case of flight servicing (flights) of AF out of airfields (helidromes) the service employee organizing them in some cases based on specified to the NPA (TNPA) can make the decision on use of SRL, CC and RTO placed out of airfields (helidromes) without documentary registration of materials of their flight check, but with obligatory fixing of two-way radio communication at the expense of objective control (with conducting photocontrol (video filming) of plan position indicator) and the subsequent storage of materials of control.
8. Flight check of SRL, CC and RTO can be carried out with use of the special VSL equipped with the automated system of flight control, and also fighting, educational and fighting, educational, special, sports AF with the regular onboard avionics allowing to check parameters and characteristics of SRL, CC and RTO.
9. Primary flight check of RSBN, primary and periodic flight inspections of RMS are carried out only with use of VSL.
10. Flight check depending on its tasks is subdivided into the following types:
11. Primary flight check of SRL, CC and RTO placed on the specific area (line item), airfield (helidrome) is carried out:
in case of input of SRL, CC and RTO for the first time in operation - after expansion on the specific area (line item), airfield (helidrome);
after each expansion of ARP, RMS, RSBN, ATN, radar station, PRV on new line items;
after repair of the antenna-feeder device (the antenna and waveguide path) of SRL;
after carrying out the major repair including integrated to upgrade, completions of the separate blocks and nodes of the equipment influencing forming of precision parameters and characteristics of SRL, CC and RTO;
after change of corner of glide path of RMS;
after reorganization of PAR, RSBN, RMS on new operating frequencies.
12. Recurring flight inspection is carried out for control of compliance of parameters and characteristics of RMS to the requirements stated in ED.
Recurring flight inspection of RMS is carried out two times a year after carrying out seasonal and annual maintenance, as a rule, after the end of seasonal changes of the spreading surface. RMS which recurring flight inspection is not carried out upon termination of seasonal changes is not allowed to flight servicing of AF.
Other SRL, CC and RTO are not exposed to recurring flight inspection.
13. Preflight flight inspection is carried out before flight change during implementation of air reconnaissance of weather crew members of AF - the intelligence agent of weather for the purpose of determination of operability of SRL, CC and RTO, their LOC ARM to flight servicing.
14. Control flight inspection is carried out:
in case of investigation of the aviation events connected with shortcomings of work of SRL, CC and RTO;
in the presence of notes on work of SRL, CC and RTO from members of crews of AF or persons which are part of GRP;
in case of variation of the parameters influencing forming of precision characteristics of SRL, CC and RTO revealed using terrestrial facilities of measurements;
in case of change (increase) of angles of closing of line items of SRL, CC and RTO;
for quality evaluation of calling of AF on landing in manual, director and automatic control modes after carrying out with use of VSL of flight check of RMS *;
for check of electromagnetic compatibility of SRL, CC and RTO with other radio-electronic means, identifications of sources of radio interferences and other reasons of unstable running of SRL, CC and RTO of flights.
* In airfields (helidromes) where there is no AF, the equipped SAU of landing approach, control flight inspection of RMS is carried out in the manual mode of landing approach, at the same time in the act and the protocol of flight check marks about the admission of RMS to ensuring landing of AF only in manual control mode become.
15. The chief of air unit, and also the commission chairman on investigation of aviation event can organize control flight check.
16. The list of parameters and characteristics of SRL, CC and RTO checked during primary, periodic and preflight flight checks is given in appendix 1 to these Aviation rules.
The list of parameters and characteristics of RMS checked in case of accomplishment of primary, periodic, preflight flight checks is established in the NPA of control by aircraft.
The list of parameters and characteristics of SRL, CC and RTO checked during conducting control flight check is determined by the service employee who organized flight check or the commission chairman by conducting flight check.
17. In control the aircraft constitutes the plan of flight checks for year based on the requests which arrived from air units (connections). In requests terms of conducting flight checks are offered.
The plan of flight checks is approved by the head of control by aircraft.
18. Responsibility for timely submission of requests for the next year is conferred on chiefs of air units (commanders of connections, divisions) in whose states there are SRL, CC and RTO.
Statements are sent from the annual plan of flight checks in air units from which allocation of AF is planned for conducting flight checks, and also in air units (connections, divisions) in which flight checks of SRL, CC and RTO are planned.
19. For conducting flight checks, with use of VSL statements are sent from the annual plan of flight checks in air units in which conducting flight checks, and also in air unit on which staff is VSL is planned.
20. Responsibility for the organization and timely conducting flight check of SRL, CC and RTO unrolled in airfield (helidrome) for flight servicing of AF of air unit, is assigned to the chief of this part.
21. The service employee organizing flight check determines the beginning and terms of its carrying out (for primary and recurring inspection - according to the plan of flight checks for year).
22. Responsibility for timely preparation of SRL, CC and RTO for conducting flight check is assigned to the chief of air unit (the commander of military unit, division) in which staff (which) these means consist.
23. Responsibility for preparation of the AF regular avionics (VSL) allocated for conducting flight check is assigned to the senior service employee of aviation engineering service of air unit, and for preparation of the equipment of the automated flight control VSL - to the chief of VSL laboratory.
24. For the organization and conducting primary, periodic and control flight checks of SRL, CC and RTO unrolled in airfield (helidrome) in the next year the order of the chief of air unit on assignment of the commission is issued.
The commissions are included:
the commission chairman on flight check - the deputy chief of air unit;
members of the commission:
senior navigator (navigator);
persons which are part of GRP, and (or) person from structure of calculation of KP;
engineer on servicing of KSA GRP;
the commander (chief) of military unit (division), which means (which) are exposed to flight check;
service employees of aviation engineering service;
service employees of aerodrome-technical service (division);
other service employees according to the solution of the face which organized flight check.
For conducting flight check of RMS and RSBN with use of VSL the commissions in addition are included:
commander of VSL;
navigator of VSL;
chief of VSL laboratory.
25. Accomplishment of the following tasks is assigned to the chairman and members of the commission:
preparation of offers on conducting flight check;
development of flight tracks of AF (VSL), choice of check reference points, performing necessary calculations;
verification of presence and correctness of document creation, necessary for conducting flight check;
check of readiness of crew members and AF (VSL), SRL, CC and RTO to conducting flight check;
measurement (assessment) of parameters and characteristics of SRL, CC and RTO during conducting flight check;
analysis of results and registration of materials of flight check.
26. Before conducting primary flight check topographical processing and topogeodezichesky binding of line items of SRL, CC and RTO according to the NPA and ED are carried out.
27. Control of readiness of crew members of AF (VSL) and persons which are part of GRP to conducting flight check is performed by the commission chairman on flight check, other aeronautical personnel, (VSL), SRL, CC and RTO AF onboard avionics - service employees on specifying of the commission chairman in whose competence there are matters. After readiness control the commission chairman reports on the service employee who organized flight check on LOC ARM to conducting flight check.
28. The card (cards) on which, (which) flight tracks of AF for flight check of SRL, CC and RTO of specific type, with indication of height on each flight stage are put is developed for training of flight personnel and persons which are part of GRP for conducting primary flight check. Map scale (cards) for registration of flight tracks of AF is determined proceeding from the SRL, CC and RTO specific type, the checked parameters and characteristics.
29. Flight tracks of AF are developed taking into account structure of airspace and computed range of action (settlement visual field, detection zone) of SRL, CC and RTO, at the same time flight tracks of AF shall pass through areas with the greatest intensity of flights and block computed ranges of action (settlement visual fields, detection zones).
30. (Visual fields, detection zones) and qualities of work of SRL, CC and RTO on the directions of relief with the inequalities in the elevation of the area, expected sources of hindrances are developed for refining of range coverage additional flight tracks or sites of routes.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.