of April 17, 2017 No. 96
About re-equipment of vehicles
Based on the paragraph of the seventh of part one of article 11 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2008 No. 313-Z "About traffic" and subitem 9.4 of Item 9 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 4, 2007 No. 611, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for re-equipment of vehicles it (is applied).
Minister militia lieutenant general
I. A. Shunevich
It is approved
The deputy minister on emergency situations of the Republic of Belarus
March 29, 2017
It is approved
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus
May 3, 2017
V. V. Makey
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus of April 17, 2017 No. 96
1. This Instruction determines procedure for re-equipment of vehicles, including issues by authorized bodies:
the directions in accredited test laboratory for conducting safety inspection of design of the vehicle and receipt of the conclusion about vehicle compliance with the changes made to its design to safety requirements (further – the direction);
certificates on vehicle compliance with the changes made to its design to safety requirements (further – the certificate).
According to the procedure, determined by this Instruction, re-equipment of the vehicles released and registered in the territory of state members of the Eurasian Economic Union is allowed.
2. In this Instruction terms and their determinations in the values determined by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2008 No. 433-Z "About bases of ministerial procedures", the technical regulation of the Customs union "About safety of wheel vehicles" are applied (TR CU 018/2011) made by the Decision of the Commission of the Customs union of December 9, 2011 No. 877 (further – TR CU 018/2011), and also the following terms and their determinations:
accredited test laboratory – the legal entity of the Republic of Belarus or the foreign legal entity accredited for carrying out testing of objects of assessment of conformity in certain area of accreditation whose competence conforms to requirements of ISO 17025, included in the Unified register of certification bodies and test laboratories (centers) of the Customs union;
re-equipment of the vehicle – the modification of vehicle design connected with exception provided or installation of the constituents and equipment items which are not provided by design of the specific vehicle, executed after release of the vehicle in the address and influencing traffic safety.
3. Re-equipment of vehicles is performed on permission and under control of body, authorized to issue the direction, in the place of state registration of the vehicle after conducting preliminary technical expertize regarding determination of possibility of re-equipment (further – preliminary technical expertize).
During preliminary technical expertize the certificate that after re-equipment of the vehicle its compliance to the safety requirements of design of the vehicle existing at the time of release of the vehicle in the address will remain is performed.
For carrying out researches (measurements) requiring special knowledge and (or) availability of technical equipment for conducting preliminary technical expertize accredited test laboratories are attracted.
4. Performance of works on re-equipment of vehicles is performed after preliminary technical expertize and issue of the direction in form according to appendix 1.
After performance of works, specified in part one of this Item, compliance of the re-equiped vehicle to safety requirements of design of the vehicle is performed.
5. The direction is issued by authorized body in the place of state registration of the vehicle:
to citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens or stateless persons (further – the citizen) based on the statement in form according to appendix 2 with provision of documents, stipulated in Item 15.13 lists of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations for petitions from citizens, No. 200 approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 26, 2010 (further – the list of ministerial procedures);
to subjects of managing based on the documents determined by Regulations of the ministerial procedure performed concerning subjects of managing by subitem 5.16.1 "Receipt of the direction in accredited test laboratory for conducting safety inspection of design of the vehicle and receipt of the conclusion about vehicle compliance with the changes made to its design to safety requirements", the approved resolution of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus of April 8, 2022 No. 91.
For citizens the direction is valid during term, stipulated in Item 15.13 lists of ministerial procedures, for subjects of managing – Item 33 of appendix 1 to the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 25, 2022 No. 175 "About change of resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus concerning implementation of ministerial procedures concerning subjects of managing".
6. Re-equipment of single vehicles in the following cases is not allowed:
change of passenger seat capacity if it is not provided by vehicle design, except for modification of vehicle design based on the design documentation developed and coordinated in accordance with the established procedure;
after re-equipment of the vehicle its compliance to the safety requirements of design of the vehicle existing at the time of release of the vehicle in the address will not remain;
identification of signs of modification or destruction of markings of the number aggregates put with the manufacturer, discrepancy of markings of number aggregates to the submitted registration documents or accounting data;
availability of data in the automated information system of accounting of vehicles on search, and (or) attachment, and (or) you will lock on making of registration actions with the vehicle.
7. The vehicles made as a result of individual technical creativity shall not contain components and have exterior of serially issued vehicles.
8. The certificate is granted by authorized body:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.