It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On May 4, 2017 No. 46610
of March 2, 2017 No. 230n
About approval of Administrative regulations of provision by the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation of the state service in acceptance from citizens of questionnaires for the purpose of registration in system of mandatory pension insurance, including on acceptance from insured persons of statements for exchange or about issue of the duplicate of the insurance certificate
According to the Federal Law of July 27, 2010 No. 210-FZ "About the organization of provision of the state and municipal services" (The Russian Federation Code, 2010, No. 31, Art. 4179; 2011, No. 15, Art. 2038; No. 27, Art. 3873, 3880; No. 29, Art. 4291; No. 30, Art. 4587; No. 49, Art. 7061; 2012, No. 31, Art. 4322; 2013, No. 14, Art. 1651; No. 27, Art. 3477, 3480; No. 30, Art. 4084; No. 51, Art. 6679; No. 52, Art. 6952, 6961, 7009; 2014, No. 26, Art. 3366; No. 30, Art. 4264; No. 49, Art. 6928; 2015, No. 1, Art. 67, Art. 72; No. 10, Art. 1393; No. 29, Art. 4342, 4376; 2016, No. 7, Art. 916, No. 27, Art. 4293, 4294; No. 52, Art. 7482; 2017, No. 1, the Art. 12) and the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 16, 2011 No. 373 "About development and approval of administrative regulations of execution of the state functions and administrative regulations of provision of the state services" (The Russian Federation Code, 2011, No. 22, Art. 3169; No. 35, Art. 5092; 2012, No. 28, Art. 3908; No. 36, Art. 4903; No. 50, Art. 7070; No. 52, Art. 7507; 2014, 5, of the Art. 506) I order to No.:
Approve the enclosed Administrative regulations of provision by the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation of the state service in acceptance from citizens of questionnaires for the purpose of registration in system of mandatory pension insurance, including on acceptance from insured persons of statements for exchange or about issue of the duplicate of the insurance certificate.
M. A. Topilin
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation of March 2, 2017, No. 230n
1. The administrative regulations of provision by the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation of the state service in acceptance from citizens of questionnaires for the purpose of registration in system of mandatory pension insurance, including from insured persons of statements for exchange or about issue of the duplicate of the insurance certificate (further respectively - RPF, the state service, Administrative regulations) determine procedure for provision of RPF through the territorial authorities of the state service, terms and the sequence of ministerial procedures by provision by territorial authorities of RPF of the state service by acceptance.
2. The state service is provided to citizens of the Russian Federation, constantly or to the foreign citizens and persons without citizenship, and also the foreign citizens and stateless persons which are temporarily staying in the territory of the Russian Federation who are temporarily living in the territory of the Russian Federation (further - the citizen).
3. The citizen can use the state service through the legal or authorized representative (further - the representative) or through the employer.
At the same time personal participation of the citizen in legal relationship on receipt of the state service does not deprive of it the right to have the representative, as well as participation of the representative does not deprive of the citizen of the right to personal participation in the specified legal relationship.
4. Reception of citizens concerning provision of the state service is performed according to employment policies and procedures of territorial authority of RPF.
RPF location: Moscow, st. Shabolovka, 4.
The postal address for the direction of documents: st. Shabolovka, 4, GSP-1, Moscow, 119991, RPF.
Phone of RPF: 8 (495) 987-89-07.
Fax of RPF: (495) 982-06-63.
The address of the official site of RPF on the Internet: www.pfrf.ru (further respectively - the Internet, the website of RPF).
Data on the territorial authorities of RPF performing provision of the state service (the name of territorial authorities of RPF, postal addresses, phone numbers and faxes) are posted on the website of RPF, in the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)" www.gosuslugi.ru (further - the Single portal), at the information stands located in rooms in which the state service is provided.
5. Informing citizens concerning provision of the state service is performed:
the official of structural division of territorial authority of the RPF responsible for provision of the state service (further - the official), in case of the direct appeal of the citizen to territorial authority of RPF;
by means of telephone and fax connection;
by design of information stands in places of provision of the state service on which information specified in Item 34 of Administrative regulations is placed;
by the publication of information materials in mass media, editions of information brochures, booklets, other printed materials; placements of information on the website of RPF and on the Single portal;
by placement of brochures, booklets and other information materials in premises of the territorial authorities of RPF intended for reception of citizens and also other organizations of all patterns of ownership in coordination with the specified organizations, including in the multipurpose centers of provision of the state and municipal services (further - the multipurpose center);
by means of answers to written addresses of citizens.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.