It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 10, 2017
of February 15, 2017 No. 121
About approval of the Instruction on questions of implementation of departmental registration and accounting of vehicles of operational rescue service of civil protection
According to requirements of article 34 of the Law of Ukraine "About traffic", Item 6 of the Procedure for departmental registration and accounting of vehicles of National guard, the State Border Service, Public special service of the transport, Public service of special communication and information security, operational rescue service of civil protection approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 20, 2013 No. 164, for the purpose of implementation of departmental registration and accounting of GSChS vehicles I order:
2. To department of forming of policy for authorities under control to the Minister and monitoring of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (Bodnar V. E.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the procedure established by the legislation.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations.
A. B. Avakov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of February 15, 2017 No. 121
1. This Instruction determines the procedure of implementation of departmental registration (re-registration), issue of the technical coupon and fixing of number board, maintaining and removal from accounting of vehicles of operational rescue service of civil protection (further - TS) which are assigned to bodies and divisions of civil protection.
2. In this Instruction terms are used in the following values:
departmental registration of vehicles - registration of the vehicles which are in operation and struck off the state or departmental register;
the first departmental registration of vehicles - registration of new vehicles, and also those which were in operation and imported on customs area of Ukraine;
the "Accounting of Vehicles of Operational Rescue Service of Civil Protection" program (further - the program of accounting of TS of OSS GZ) - the unified automated electronic and accounting system for accumulating, generalization and storage of information about such vehicles in the database;
the technical coupon of the vehicle - the registration document of the vehicle of operational rescue service of civil protection which form is stated in annex 2 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 31, 1992 No. 47 "About approval of samples national and international certificates of the drivers and documents necessary for registration of vehicles" (in edition of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 28, 2012 No. 249).
3. Departmental registration (re-registration), accounting and removal from it of the registered TS, execution of registration documents and fixing of number boards for them are performed by security of traffic of the device GSChS (further - SBDR of the device GSChS) and security of traffic of territorial authorities of GSChS (further - SBDR of territorial authorities of GSChS).
4. The registered TS, reliability and completeness of GSChS of information provided to SBDR of the office GSChS/SBDR of territorial authority heads (chiefs) of bodies (divisions) of protection are responsible for timeliness of registration (re-registration), conducting their accounting and removal from it.
Operation of the TS which are not registered according to this Instruction and without the number boards conforming to state standards is forbidden, and also numbers of aggregates of which do not answer entries in registration documents or are destroyed or counterfeited.
5. On the registered TS technical coupons, and also the number boards conforming to state standard of Ukraine are issued: two number boards - on motor transport, one - on motor-transport, trail car and semitrailer truck.
1. The first departmental registration of new TS, and also that which were in operation and imported on customs area of Ukraine is performed on condition of the compliance of design and technical condition, their brand (model) and constituents having identification numbers, to mandatory requirements of rules, standard rates and standards of Ukraine that is confirmed by the certificate of conformity or the certificate on recognition of the foreign certificate.
the purchase and sale agreement of TS according to which the subject of managing performing wholesale and/or retail trade of TS and which is signed on behalf of such subject by the authorized person acts as the seller and it is under seal (in the presence), and also based on other agreements provided by the civil law;
the delivery-acceptance certificate of TS in form according to appendix 6 to the Procedure for state registration (re-registration), removal from accounting of cars, buses, and also the self-propelled machines designed on the landing gear of cars, motorcycles of all types, brands and models, trail cars, semitrailer trucks, microcars, other vehicles and mopeds equated to them, to No. 1388 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of the September 7, 1998 (with changes) issued by the manufacturing company of such means or its constituents or the company which re-equiped or established on TS the special device according to the certificate on design compliance to safety requirements of traffic, with indication of the identification number and the specific receiver assured by the signatures of service employees of the company fastened with seals (in case of availability);
the customs declaration on the form of the single administrative document on paper either the electronic customs declaration, or the registration certificate of TS granted by customs authority;
copies of the judgment or other document certified in accordance with the established procedure confirming accessory of TS.
Copies of the documents certifying or confirming legitimacy of acquisition of TS are certified by the sign and seal of the chief of the corresponding SBDR GSChS who gives TS on the first departmental registration.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.