Agreement between the Government of Ukraine and Government of the Republic of Estonia on the international and motor transportations of passengers and loads
of July 6, 1993
The government of Ukraine and the Government of the Republic of Estonia which hereinafter are referred to as further "the Contractual Parties",
in view of favorable development of bilateral trade and economic relations between Ukraine and the Republic of Estonia,
being guided by aspiration to further development of automobile communication between both countries, and also transit across their territory,
decided to sign this Agreement.
1. In connection therewith the Agreement will be transported passengers by buses and cars, transportation of goods by vehicles between both countries and transit across their territory, and also transportation of goods from the territory of other Contractual Party to the third countries by carriers which according to the domestic legislation of the country are allowed to implementation of these transportations.
2. This Agreement does not violate the rights and obligations of the Contractual Parties which follow from the international agreements signed by them, agreements and rules which are for them obligatory.
1. Regular transportations of passengers by buses will be organized in consent between competent authorities of the Contractual Parties.
2. Under regular transportations of passengers by buses in connection therewith such transportations which are performed under approvals between competent authorities of the Contractual Parties to routes, the published schedules, rates, Items of landing and disembarkation of passengers are considered as the Agreement.
3. Regular transportations of passengers by buses shall be performed based on permissions which are issued by mutual consent of the Contractual Parties by competent authorities. Competent authority competent authorities of the Contractual Parties. The competent authority of each Contractual Party issues permission to that site of route which passes on its territory.
4. Proposals concerning the organization of such transportations are beforehand submitted each other by competent authorities of the Contractual Parties. These offers shall contain data relatively: names of carrier, route of passing, the schedule of movement, rate, Items of landing and disembarkation of passengers, and also the planned period of accomplishment of transportations. Competent authorities of the Contractual Parties can request additional data on expected transportations.
1. For implementation of irregular transportations of passengers by buses between both countries and transit across their territories except for of transportations, stipulated in Article 4 these Agreements, permissions which are issued by competent authorities of the Contractual Parties are necessary.
2. Requests for extradition of permission to implementation of irregular transportation of passengers, stipulated in Item 1 this Article, are sent by carrier to competent authority of the country which sends it to competent authority of other Contractual Party.
3. For each irregular transportation of passengers by bus separate permission which grants the right to implementation of one flight there and back shall be issued if another is not caused in the permission. Permission shall contain data on nature of transportations and duration of stay of the bus in the country of destination.
1. Permissions are not required:
a) on accomplishment of irregular transportations of passengers by buses if the group of the same structure is transported by the same bus during all transportation which begins and comes to an end in the territory of that Contractual Party where the bus is registered;
b) if in case of accomplishment of irregular transportations the group of passengers is transported along route which begins in the territory of that Contractual Party where the bus is registered, and comes to an end in the territory of other Contractual Party provided that the bus returns empty, and also in cases when the bus goes empty to the territory of other Contractual Party from where the group of passengers in country of incorporation to the bus earlier brought by that carrier there is transported;
c) when replacing the defective bus with another;
d) when transporting passengers by the vehicles intended for transportation of passengers, the number of places in which, according to technical requirements, including driver's seat, less than 9.
2. In case of accomplishment of the transportations provided in subitems and) and b) Item 1 of this Article, the bus driver shall have the passenger manifest.
1. Transportation of goods between both countries or transit across their territories to the third countries except for of transportations, stipulated in Article the 6th this Agreement, is performed by trailer hauling trucks and semitrailer trucks, or without them based on permissions which are issued by competent authorities of the Contractual Parties.
2. Competent authorities of the Contractual Parties annually determine at meetings of the General Commission created according to Article 12 of this Agreement, the number of permissions which are mutually issued also procedure for their exchange.
3. Permission to accomplishment of transportations, loads issues to carriers competent authority of the country where the vehicle is registered.
4. On each transportation of goods which is performed by the car with trail car or semitrailer truck or without them, separate permission which grants the right to implementation of one flight there and back shall be issued if another is not caused in the permission.
1. Permissions are not required for accomplishment of transportations:
a) personal estate in case of resettlement;
b) the exhibits, the equipment and materials intended for fairs and exhibitions;
c) vehicles, animal, and also the various stock and property intended for holding sporting events;
d) theatrical sceneries and detail, musical instruments, the equipment and accessory to filmings, radio - and telecasts;
e) bodies or ashes of the dead;
e) the humanitarian assistance, and also transportations on provision of the emergency help in case of natural disasters, accidents and catastrophic crashes;
g) if load-carrying capacity of cars which carry out transportation is not exceeded by ton 3,5, and their complete weight, including also trail cars, does not exceed 6 tons;
h) the defective or damaged vehicles.
2. Permissions are not required for vehicles which go for provision of technical assistance.
3. The general Commission has the right to add the list of transportations for which accomplishment are not required permissions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.