The agreement on cooperation between the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and the Ministry of Justice of Georgia in the field of judicial examination
of November 4, 1996
The Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and the Ministry of Justice of Georgia that "Parties" hereinafter are referred to as further,
based on the Contract between Ukraine and the Republic Georgia on legal assistance and legal relations in civil and criminal cases, signed on January 9, 1995 in Tbilisi,
aiming at establishing bonds in the field of judicial examination and considering that consolidation of the existing relations of friendship and mutually beneficial cooperation is equitable to national interests of both states,
and also for the purpose of further consolidation of the relations by development of cooperation in the field of the right and law-enforcement practice agreed about the following:
Implementation of cooperation in the field of scientific work on the main problems of judicial examination, the enhancement existing and creation of new methods and techniques of judicial examination, experience exchange of expert practice.
When implementing cooperation of the Party enter the relations with each other respectively through the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and the Kiev research institution of judicial examinations of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine and the Ministry of Justice and the Pilot Center of judicial examinations of Georgia.
The parties will develop cooperation in scientific activities that are within their competence:
1. Exchange of information:
- on research and developmental developments;
- according to the new educational, methodical and reference media;
- on scientific conferences, seminars, exhibitions in the field of criminalistics and judicial examination that are planned;
- direct exchange of methodical, scientific and reference materials and documentation, including directory data in electronic form according to international standards.
2. Coordination of scientific work on problems of judicial examination in shape:
- joint development of methods and techniques of judicial examination,
- accomplishment of scientific developments according to requests of one of the Parties;
- implementation of author's maintenance and implementation of developments in expert practice.
3. Carrying out preparation and advanced training of personnel on bases:
- carrying out general schools, seminars, rates on development of new methods and techniques of judicial examination;
- mutual training of specialists.
4. Mutually reviewing of scientific developments and expert conclusions. Approbation of techniques of the expert researches and technical means developed by the Parties.
5. Provision of the scientific and methodical, advisory and practical help each other in questions of scientific and expert activities.
The parties according to the mutual arrangement will help actions which are not provided by this Agreement, however the purposes of development of cooperation in the field of judicial examination between Ukraine and Georgia answer.
The Parties undertake to carry out the obligations connected with operation of this Agreement without financial calculations on the terms of reciprocity.
This Agreement is signed sine die, it becomes effective from the moment of signing.
The contract can be withdrawn from the date of the written message of one of the Parties concerning intention to stop its action.
It is made on November 4, 1996 in duplicate, everyone Ukrainian and Georgian by languages, and both texts are equally authoritative.
Minister of Justice of Ukraine
Minister of Justice of Georgia
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.