of March 31, 2017 No. 342
About approval of Rules of qualification training of court experts
According to the subitem 14) article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 10, 2017 "About judicial and expert activities", PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of qualification training of court experts.
2. Recognize invalid orders of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 20, 2010 as No. 122 "About approval of Rules of special professional training" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 6211, published in "The Kazakhstan truth" of 11.11.2010, No. 303-305 (26364-26366), of August 29, 2013 No. 287 "About introduction of amendments to the order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 20, 2010 No. 122 "About approval of Rules of passing of special professional training by persons for the first time going to work in bodies of judicial examination of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 8727, No. 319 published in "The Kazakhstan truth" of 20.11.2013 (27593).
3. To provide to department on the organization of expert activities of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) in the procedure established by the legislation state registration of this order;
To send 2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order to the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on official Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 31, 2017 No. 342
1. These rules of qualification training of court experts (further - Rules) determine procedure for the organization of qualification training of persons for the first time going to work (further - the worker) in body of judicial examinations – the Republican state state company "Center of Judicial Examinations of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further - the Center).
2. Rules are directed to the effective organization of training of the worker having the higher education on the mastered judicial and expert specialty for the purpose of the subsequent receipt of access to passing qualification examination for assignment of qualification of the court expert by them.
3. The organization of qualification preparation is assigned to heads of territorial subdivisions which determine the heads of preparation having the corresponding work experience on expert specialty approve the report following the results, exercise control of the course of qualification preparation.
4. Ensuring passing of qualification training of the worker, creation to it necessary conditions for successful development of expert specialty is performed by the relevant territorial subdivisions of the Center.
5. The term of qualification training of the worker depending on expert specialty, level of basic preparation, and also work experience of the worker in the corresponding industry of knowledge is established by the head of territorial subdivision ranging from six months up to one year in coordination with the director of the Center.
6. Content of qualification preparation is determined by the program of qualification preparation for the corresponding expert specialty (further – the program of preparation) which is constituted by the head of qualification preparation together with the worker in coordination with the deputy director of the Center and affirms the director of the Center.
7. The program of training of the worker for specific judicial and expert specialty shall contain the following:
1) general part: bases of legal knowledge (basis of criminal, civil, administrative processes), scientific fundamentals of criminalistics and judicial ekspertologiya;
2) special part: theoretical and methodical bases of certain type of judicial examination; bases of appointment and production of certain type of judicial examination.
In the program of preparation specific completion dates of each Item of the program are specified.
8. Qualification training of the worker has individual character and shall provide:
independent theoretical and practical preparation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.