It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 15, 2017
of February 21, 2017 No. 145
About approval of the Regulations on instructing, training and examination concerning fire safety in National police of Ukraine
According to parts four and the fifth article 40 of the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, No. 444 "About approval of the Procedure of training of the population in actions in emergency situations" and for the purpose of implementation of single system and integrated approach to ensuring fire safety in National police of Ukraine I order to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 26, 2013:
1. Approve Regulations on instructing, training and examination concerning fire safety in National police of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Department on forming of policy concerning government authorities and monitoring bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs being under control of the Minister (Bodnar V. E.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
A. B. Avakov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of February 21, 2017 No. 145
1. This Provision determines the procedure of carrying out in National police of Ukraine (further - police) instructing and training in fire safety of police officers, government employees and employees of police (further - workers), and also checks of their knowledge in this sphere.
2. In this Provision terms are used in the following values:
training in questions of fire safety (further - training) - training, preparation, retraining, advanced training of workers in the thematic plans and training programs in fire safety approved in accordance with the established procedure;
object of police - the separate territory, the building (construction), the office (office) of division of police;
person responsible for fire safety on object - the employee of police who fulfills the duties connected with the organization of ensuring fire safety on object, appointed the order of the authorized officer;
division of fire safety of police - structural division or separately certain positions on fire safety in police agencies;
division of police - the central governing body of police, territorial (including interregional) police agencies, head departments of police in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, areas, in the cities of Kiev and Sevastopol (further GUNPU) and their territorial (isolated) subdivisions, the companies, organizations and institutions which belong to the sphere of management of police.
3. Employees of police shall:
in case of acceptance on service (work) and on the duty station (work) to undergo instructing in questions of fire safety (further - fire-proof instructing);
undergo training and examination concerning fire safety.
4. The organization of timely and high-quality carrying out fire-proof instructing, training and examination for fire safety in divisions of police is assigned to their heads.
5. The list of positions in case of appointment for which employees of police shall undergo training and examination concerning fire safety, is given in appendix 1 to this Provision.
1. Fire-proof instructing is carried out with:
all employees of police employed (work);
persons who arrived to division of police in business trip on training (training) and shall be directly involved in accomplishment of the tasks assigned to division of police;
other persons which are carrying out repair or other work in divisions of police.
2. It is instructed in the room which is specially equipped for this purpose with use necessary program and methodical and appliances taking into account features of division, and also it is direct on workplace of the worker prior to execution of functional obligations (job descriptions) by it.
3. In divisions of police of the program of instructing responsible persons for fire-proof condition develop and division managers in coordination with division of fire safety of police claim.
4. The examination is performed by the employee of division of fire safety of police.
5. The approximate list of questions with which it is necessary to acquaint employees of police during fire-proof instructing is given in appendix 2 to this Provision.
6. Planned fire-proof instructing is carried out with all employees of police at least once to half a year.
7. Unplanned fire-proof instructing is carried out in the room specially allotted for this purpose in case:
adoptions of new regulatory legal acts concerning fire safety (regulation, the rule, the instruction, provision) or modification and amendments to them;
changes of engineering procedure, application new or replacements or upgrades of the existing fire-dangerous equipment;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.