of June 3, 2005 No. 248
About approval of the List of the data carried to the state secret
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About the state secret" I decide:
1. Approve "The list of the data carried to the state secret" (is attached).
2. The third paragraph of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic "About approval of some regulatory legal acts following from the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About the state secret" of November 22, 1998 No. 23 (Collection of the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic, 1998, No. 11, Article 665; 1999, No. 2, Article 66, No. 8, Article 182; 2001, No. 12, Article 755; 2003, No. 10, Articles 546, 571, 585; 2004, No. 1, Article 19; and of April 19, 2005 No. 224) and approved by this Decree "The List of the Data Carried to the State Secret" to consider presidential decrees of the Azerbaijan Republic No. 193 of February 7, 2005 invalid.
President of the Azerbaijan Republic
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Azerbaijan Republic of June 3, 2005, No. 248
1. The list of the data carried to the state secret (further - the List), is constituted according to the Law of the Azerbaijan Republic "About the state secret". The list determines the states and the data protected by the state connected with military, foreign policy, economic, intelligence, counterintelligence and operational search activity which distribution can damage safety of the Azerbaijan Republic, and also public authorities given authority to dispose of these data.
Each of the public authorities specified in the list within the powers established by the legislation has powers to dispose of data of industry, managerial or program accessory, and also the corresponding information provided by other owners of information.
2. In the list the following concepts and acronyms are used:
* "sensitive sites" - military and special facilities, military units, organizations, the organizations and the companies for which functioning additional security measures are established;
* "military facilities" - fighting line items of troops, control centers, grounds, communication centers, radio engineering systems, bases, warehouses and other military constructions;
* "special objects" - control centers the state and the Armed vultures of the Azerbaijan Republic in wartime, and also other objects providing activities of public authorities of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* "organizations and the organizations" - legal entities, irrespective of pattern of ownership, created according to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic, and also their branches and representations;
* "troops" - the Armed forces of the Azerbaijan Republic and other paramilitary groups created according to the legislation of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* "weapon" - the means provided for extermination of manpower, the equipment, constructions and other objects of the enemy, their components and components;
* "military equipment" - the technical means provided for fighting, technical and logistic support of action of troops and also the equipment and devices provided for monitoring and testing of these means, their components and components;
* "objects of the state protection" - persons which are subject to protection from the state;
* "the protected objects" - buildings, structures and constructions where the public authorities adjacent to these buildings, structures and constructions of the territory and the water area which are subject to protection for the purpose of safety of objects of the state protection, and also the building, structure, the constructions which are at the disposal of Special service of the state protection of the Azerbaijan Republic, the territories, adjacent to them, and water areas are placed;
* DTX - Service of state security of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* MO - Ministry of Defence of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* Ministry of Internal Affairs - Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* OSGO - Special service of the state protection of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* GPS - State Border Service of the Azerbaijan Republic;
* "GSMPV - Public service of the Azerbaijan Republic on mobilization and conscription;
* ICRC - Service of foreign intelligence of the Azerbaijan Republic.
II. Data in the military sphere
The data carried to the state secret
The public authorities of the Azerbaijan Republic using powers to dispose of the data carried to the state secret
1. The data opening the strategic plans, operating plans of use of troops, documents concerning control of operations, documents on reduction of troops to combat training in various degree, their creation according to strategic and operational plans, plans of their construction, combat training, military-political and (or operational situation, condition of operational (fighting) preparation, security of their actions, mobilization preparation, creation and use of the state and mobilization inventories, structure and (or) condition of management systems by troops, creation of troops on mobilization, management system creation on mobilization and (or) possibility of providing them with staff, weapon, military equipment and other appliances, financial resources, and also military transportations, the dislocation of troops which is not subject to open announcement according to the international obligations of the Azerbaijan Republic, this name organizational structure, number, fighting structure or number of staff
1. MN, DTX, XKX, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, GPS, OSGO, the Ministry of Economics of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Ministry of Economics), the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Ministry of Emergency Situations), the Agency on the state reserves of the Azerbaijan Republic (further - the Agency on the state reserves)
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.