of April 19, 2017 No. 275
About approval of the Regulations on the State ecological inspection of Ukraine
(In edition of Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of 28.02.2018 No. 143, 18.12.2018 No. 1131)
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve Regulations on the State ecological inspection of Ukraine which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 19, 2017 No. 275
1. The state ecological inspection of Ukraine (State ecoinspection) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine through the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources and realizing state policy on implementation of the state supervision (control) in the sphere of protection of the surrounding environment, rational use, reproduction and protection of natural resources.
2. State ecoinspection in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of State ecoinspection are:
1) realization of state policy on implementation of the state supervision (control) in the sphere of protection of the surrounding environment, rational use, reproduction and protection of natural resources;
2) implementation within the powers provided by the law, the state supervision (control) of observance of requirements of the legislation, in particular, relatively:
protection of lands, subsoil;
ecological and radiation safety;
protection and use of the territories and objects of natural and reserved fund;
protection, protection, use and reproduction of the woods;
preserving, reproduction and steady use of biological and landscape diversity;
rational use, reproduction and protection of objects of animal and flora;
maintaining hunting economy and implementation of hunting;
protection, rational use and reproduction of waters and reconstruction of water resources;
protection of atmospheric air;
forming, preserving and uses of ecological network;
conditions of the surrounding environment;
addresses with the waste dangerous by chemicals, pesticides and agrochemicals;
implementation of measures of biological and genetic safety of rather biological objects of the environment during creation, research and practical use of genetically modified organisms in open system;
3) submitting for examination of the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources of offers on ensuring forming of state policy in the sphere of protection of the surrounding environment, rational use, reproduction and protection of natural resources.
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops suggestions for improvement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, regulatory legal acts of the ministries and in accordance with the established procedure represents them to the Minister of Ecology and Natural Resources;
2) exercises the state supervision (control) of observance by the central executive bodies and their territorial authorities, local executive bodies, local government bodies regarding implementation of the powers of executive bodies delegated by it, the companies, organizations and the organizations, irrespective of pattern of ownership and managing, citizens of Ukraine, foreigners and stateless persons, and also legal nonresident persons of requirements of the legislation:
a) about ecological and radiation safety, in particular:
on accomplishment of conditions of the conclusions on environmental impact assessment of the conclusions of the state environmental assessment;
at check points through frontier and in customs control zones on customs area of Ukraine when importing, exporting and transit of goods and vehicles;
when implementing transactions with scrap metal;
when implementing the types of activity constituting the increased ecological danger;
when implementing activities on the objects constituting the increased ecological danger;
b) about protection of lands, subsoil, namely:
preservation of the degraded and unproductive lands;
accomplishment of ecological requirements by provision in property and use, including in lease, the parcels of land;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.