of February 21, 2017 No. 40
About some questions of occupation of managerial state position
According to subitems 5), 11) of Item 2 of Article 5, the subitem 1) of Article 26, Item 2 of Article 27, Items 3, 4 Articles 28, Item 2-1 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 "About public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan", Items 27, of 31 Rules of selection in personnel reserve of classified public service of the case "A" approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 29, 2015 No. 151, ORDER:
1) Rules of carrying out tender on occupation of managerial state position of the case "B" according to appendix 1 to this order;
2) Rules, programs and the organization of testing of administrative government employees, candidates for occupation of managerial state positions according to appendix 2 to this order.
2. Recognize invalid some orders of the Minister of cases of public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix 3 to this order.
3. And to anti-corruption in the procedure established by the legislation to provide to department of public service of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption supervising questions of public service.
The chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption
to the Order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption of February 21, 2017 No. 40
1. These rules of carrying out tender on occupation of managerial state position of the case "B" (further – Rules) are developed according to the subitem 11) of Item 2 of Article 5, Item 2 of Article 27 and Item 2-1 of article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 23, 2015 "About public service of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further – the Law) and determine procedure for carrying out tender on occupation of managerial state position of the case "B" (further – tender).
2. Competition is held by the state body having vacant and (or) temporarily vacant managerial state positions of the case "B" (further – vacant positions).
3. The state body which announced competition creates the contest committee for candidate screen on occupation of vacant position.
4. The solution of the contest committee is the basis for acceptance for vacant post or refusal in acceptance to such position.
5. In cases of reorganization or liquidation of state body, the announced competitions are cancelled at any stage of their carrying out, except for tenders on occupation of vacant positions of structural and territorial subdivisions, departments of state body, function which powers and established posts are not subject to any changes.
6. Tender consists of the following types:
1) internal tender among government employees of this state body;
2) internal tender among government employees of all state bodies;
3) general tender.
7. Tender includes number of consecutive stages:
1) publication of the announcement of carrying out tender;
2) documents acceptance from the citizens who showed willingness to take part in tender;
3) creation of the contest committee of state body or unified contest committee;
4) consideration of documents of participants of tender on compliance to standard qualification requirements to the managerial state positions of the case "B" approved by the order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption of December 13, 2016 No. 85 (it is registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts for No. 14542) (further – qualification requirements), the qualification requirements imposed to the announced position, and also conditions of revenues to public service, the stipulated in Article 16 Laws;
5) the interview with candidates conducted by the contest committee of state body;
6) conclusion of the contest committee of state body.
8. Citizens make expenses on participation in tender (journey to the venue of interview and back, employment of premises, accommodation, use of communication services of all types) at the expense of own means.
9. The citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan conforming to the requirements specified in article 16 of the Law take part in tender.
11. Candidates for occupation of vacant position (further – candidates) are the participants of tender allowed to interview based on the solution of the contest committee.
12. The contest committee considers the documents filed by participants of tender, conducts interview with candidates and performs among them selection on occupation of vacant positions.
14. The chairman of the contest committee is appointed according to the solution of the face specified in Item 13 of these rules, which approved structure of the contest committee.
15. In areas, the cities, areas creation of the unified contest committee for the executive bodies financed from budgets of the corresponding administrative and territorial units is allowed. The unified contest committee of the district, city, regional executive bodies financed from local budgets is created according to the solution of the face given the right of appointment of heads of data of executive bodies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.