of May 5, 2015 No. 321
About approval of the Regulations on activities of the medical and advisory commission
According to the subitem 123) Item 1 of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on activities of the medical and advisory commission.
2. To heads of managements of health care of areas, cities of Astana and Almaty, subjects of health care, irrespective of patterns of ownership (in coordination) to provide creation of the medical and advisory commissions in the medical organizations according to this order.
3. To provide to department of the organization of medical care of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan the direction on official publication in periodic printing editions and information system of law of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan of Ad_let;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the vice-Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Tsoi A. V.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of May 5, 2015 No. 321
1. This Regulations on activities of the medical and advisory commission (further – the Provision) are developed according to the subitem 123) of article 7 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 18, 2009 "About health of the people and health care system" and determine procedure for activities of the medical and advisory commission in the medical organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory.
2. In this Provision the following concepts are used:
1) the medical and advisory commission (further – VKK) – the commission which is created in the medical organization, irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental accessory;
2) temporary disability – the human body condition caused by disease or injury in case of which violation of functions is followed by impossibility of accomplishment of professional work during the time necessary for recovery of working capacity or establishment of disability;
3) leaf about temporary disability – the document certifying temporary disability and confirming the right to temporary release from work and receipt of temporary disability benefit;
4) the certificate of temporary disability – the document certifying the disability fact which is the basis for release from work (study) without receipt of benefit;
5) examination of temporary disability – examination type in the field of health care which purpose is official recognition of disability of the physical person and its temporary release from accomplishment of labor obligations for disease;
6) highly specialized medical care (further – VSMP) – the medical care provided by profile specialists in case of the diseases requiring use of the latest technologies of diagnostics, treatment and medical rehabilitation in the medical organizations determined by authorized body of field of health care;
7) osvidetelstvuyemy person – person concerning whom medico-social expertize is carried out;
8) survey – conducting medico-social examination with determination and accounting of rehabilitation potential and the forecast;
9) medico-social examination (further – MSE) – determination in accordance with the established procedure needs of osvidetelstvuyemy person for measures of social protection, on the basis of assessment of the restrictions of activity caused by permanent disorder of functions of organism;
10) department of medico-social examination (further – department of MSE) – department of territorial subdivision of carrying out MSE;
11) the individual program of rehabilitation of the disabled person (further – the International Party of Russia) – the document determining specific amounts, types and terms of carrying out rehabilitation of the disabled person;
12) activity restriction – complete or partial loss by person of capability or opportunity to perform self-service, to independently move, be guided, communicate, to control the behavior, to study and be engaged in labor activity.
3. In the activities VKK is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the laws, presidential decrees of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the orders of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, this Provision.
4. VKK is created by the order of the head of the medical organization. The structure, the number of members (at least three doctors), operating procedure and the working schedule VKK affirm the order of the head of the medical organization.
The chairman, members of the commission and the secretary are part of VKK.
In case of change of structure or operating procedure of VKK of change and (or) additions are made to the relevant order.
5. Members of VKK are managers of structural divisions of the medical organization, specialists doctors (including, the psychologist, the pathologist, in the presence in the state – the doctor the clinical pharmacologist).
VKK are also involved specialists of other medical organizations, the staff of departments of higher educational institutions, research institutions and centers.
6. One of deputy managers of the medical organization is appointed the chairman of VKK.
7. Chairman of VKK:
1) directs activities of VKK;
2) is provided by studying by doctors of provisions concerning examination of temporary disability and criteria of restriction of activity;
3) will organize actions for advanced training of doctors;
4) is controlled by correctness of execution of sheets and certificates of temporary disability;
5) provides the organization of work of VKK, expert justification of the made decisions and the issued conclusions;
6) following the results of work (quarterly, annually) submits to the head of the medical organization the report for work VKK.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.