of March 28, 2017 No. 310
About approval of standards and requirements to specially equipped rooms for production of judicial examination
According to the subitem 13) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About it is judicial – expert activities" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed standards and requirements to specially equipped rooms for production of judicial examination.
3. To provide to department of the organization of expert activities of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its official publication;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction of copies of this order in paper and electronic type, persons assured by the digital signature, the representative to sign this order, for inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 28, 2017 No. 310
1. These standards and requirements to specially equipped rooms for production of judicial examination (further – Standards and requirements) are developed according to the subitem 13) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About judicial and expert activities" and establish standards and requirements to specially equipped rooms in which production judicial is performed, medicolegal, judicial and narcological and is judicial - psychiatric examination.
2. Specially equipped rooms (further - to Rooms) treat:
the laboratories intended for production of judicial, medicolegal, judicial and narcological and forensic-psychiatric examination and scientific research in the field of judicial examination, laboratory for carrying out chemical, histologic, biological, special and criminalistic researches;
rooms for carrying out research of corpses (morgue);
rooms for carrying out survey of living persons (viewing);
rooms for storage of objects of research;
rooms for storage of chemical reactants;
rooms for storage of drugs, psychotropic substances and precursors;
shooting galleries for shooting of ammunition and research of firearms;
special rooms for placement of the explosive camera and research of destructive devices;
boxes for survey and research of vehicles;
rooms for storage of observation productions (archive);
rooms for survey of objects of research;
rooms for protection post;
3. Rooms shall conform to the following standards and requirements:
1) to settlement standard rates of the areas for placement of the equipment in specially equipped rooms in which production of judicial, medicolegal, judicial and narcological and forensic-psychiatric examination, and also for accommodation of workers according to Appendices 1, 2 to these Standards and requirements is performed;
2) are equipped according to the List of the equipment, devices, tools and the software for specially equipped rooms, necessary for production of judicial, medicolegal, judicial and narcological and forensic-psychiatric examination, and also studies, auxiliary and general rooms according to Appendices 3, of 4, 5 to these Standards and requirements;
3) are equipped with lighting in the natural and artificial way, in addition to ceiling lamps, over each workplace the additional light source is established;
4) are provided with the electric power of different tension, water supply system, the sewerage, supply and exhaust ventilation with mechanical motivation and separate (autonomous) ventilating devices for air suction from fume cupboards;
5) are provided with protection against hit of direct sunshine;
6) are equipped with fume cupboards for works with the substances allocating harmful and combustible vapors and gases;
7) are equipped with special systems of climate control;
8) the isolated arrangement of rooms from each other;
9) to observance of the established requirements of construction regulations and rules, safe engineering, fire safety.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.