of April 12, 2017 No. 257
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out inspection of the construction objects accepted in operation
According to part two of article 39-2 of the Law of Ukraine "On regulation of town-planning activities" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
Approve the Procedure for carrying out inspection of the construction objects accepted in operation which is applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 12, 2017, No. 257
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of carrying out inspection accepted in operation in the procedure for construction objects established by the legislation (further - objects) for the purpose of assessment of their compliance to the main requirements to the buildings and constructions determined by the Law of Ukraine "About construction regulations" and acceptance of reasonable measures for ensuring reliability and safety in case of operation of objects during the entire period of their existence.
Action of this Procedure does not extend to objects which are inspected with other purpose, including for judicial construction technical expertize, implementation of actions of the state supervision (control), the research organizations of research inspections for receipt of scientific data and accomplishment of project works.
2. The decision on need of carrying out inspection of objects is made by their owners or managing directors.
Carrying out inspection of object is provided with the owner or managing by involvement of executives in charge of separate types of the objects of architecture of works (services) connected with creation which took place professional certification and received the qualification certificate on the right of performance of works on inspection in construction (further - contractors), or the companies, organizations or the organizations as a part of which there are such contractors.
Information on contractors who can be involved in carrying out inspection of objects with the corresponding class of effects contains in the Register of construction activities which is component of Single state electronic system in the field of construction (further - the Register of construction activities).
3. The objects determined by article 39-2 of the Law of Ukraine "On regulation of town-planning activities", in particular, objects of organizations of education, cultural institutions, physical culture and sport, medical and improving assignment, the building of administrative assignment, and also objects of engineering, transport infrastructure, power objects which according to the project documentation approved in the procedure established by the legislation on class of effects (responsibility) belong to objects with averages (CC 2) and considerable (CC 3) effects are subject to obligatory inspection.
For the objects accepted in operation till June 10, 2017 and concerning which in the project documentation the class of effects is not determined the class of effects (responsibility) is determined according to the legislation, construction regulations and regulating documents during inspection and it is specified in the passport of object.
4. Examination of apartment apartment houses is conducted by contractors taking into account results of the inspection performed according to the Rules of content of apartment houses and the house adjoining territories approved by the order of the State committee on questions of housing and communal services of May 17, 2005 No. 76.
5. The term of carrying out the first inspection comes after the termination of the warranty period determined according to Article 884 of the Civil code of Ukraine.
Frequency of carrying out inspection of objects is determined by the corresponding regulatory legal acts or construction regulations.
The term of carrying out the following inspection is specified in the passport of object. Frequency of carrying out inspections of object cannot be more, than 10 years.
6. According to the decision of owners or managing objects examination of objects is conducted:
in case of detection of defects, damages and deformations in the course of surveys and maintenance of object which are performed by its owner or the managing director;
based on the statements which are drawn up by authorized bodies in connection with damage of object as a result of the fire, natural disaster, accident;
for the purpose of conducting check of technical condition of object;
for conducting check of accounting of needs of persons with disability and other handicapped national groups.
7. Inspection of object includes complex of the actions directed to determination and evaluating the actual parameter values of technical condition of building constructions, characteristics of foundation of the bases, engineering networks and systems (except processing equipment) characterizing use reliability of object (including ensuring access of persons with disability and other handicapped national groups to the reconstructed or constructed subjects to residential and public assignment).
Carrying out inspection of object only according to photos, videos, drawings without visual inspection is not allowed.
According to the written appeal of public associations of persons with disability representatives of such associations are attracted by the owner or the site manager for carrying out inspection.
8. Inspection of object for the purpose of assessment of technical condition of building constructions, engineering networks and systems is carried out on the following stages:
preparation for carrying out inspection;
preliminary and/or main (detailed) survey;
creation of the passport of object.
9. Preparation for carrying out inspection of object is performed in the way:
acquaintance with object, its space-planning and constructive decision, executive geodetic documentation, materials of engineering-geological researches;
carrying out the analysis of the available project and technical documentation;
creation of the work program on inspection based on approved by the owner or the site manager of the preliminary specifications.
10. Preliminary survey of object is conducted on external signs for the purpose of determination of need of carrying out the basic (detailed) inspection and amendments of the work program in the way:
continuous visual inspection;
detection of defects and damages on external signs with carrying out necessary measurements, photofixing, creation of schemes of their arrangement, and also their binding in nature;
provisional estimate of technical condition of object;
creation of pre-trial detention about technical condition of building constructions, networks and systems of object and recommendations about ensuring reliable and safe further operation of object, and also about accounting of needs of persons with disability according to construction regulations, standards and rules on availability to handicapped national groups.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.