of April 5, 2017 No. 226
About formation of National council of Ukraine concerning development of science and technologies
1. Form National council of Ukraine concerning development of science and technologies.
2. Approve Regulations on National council of Ukraine concerning development of science and technologies which is applied.
3. Economic financially to department of the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine together with the Ministry of Finance to provide in time of preparation of the draft of the Government budget of Ukraine on 2018 and the next years expenses for providing the organization of work of National council of Ukraine for development of science and technologies.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 5, 2017 No. 226
1. The national council of Ukraine concerning development of science and technologies (further National council) is permanent advisory advisory body which is formed under the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for the purpose of ensuring effective interaction of representatives of scientific community, executive bodies and real production sector in forming and realization of single state policy in the sphere of scientific and scientific and technical activities.
2. The national council in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, and also this Provision.
3. The main functions of National council are:
1) preparation and representation to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of offers on forming of bases of state policy in the sphere of scientific and scientific and technical activities;
2) preparation of offers on determination of priorities of development of science and technology and actions for their realization;
3) preparation of offers on integration of domestic science into world scientific space and European Atomic Energy Community taking into account national interests;
4) preparation of offers concerning functioning bases in Ukraine systems of independent examination of the state target scientific and scientific and technical programs, scientific projects, the state certification of scientific institutions, award of scientific degrees and assignment of academic statuses;
5) consideration and provision of the conclusions according to drafts of concepts of the state target scientific and scientific and technical programs and drafts of such programs;
6) provision to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of recommendations about forming of the government budget regarding determination of total amounts of financing of scientific and scientific and technical activities and its distribution between basic and competitive financing of scientific research, and also regarding determination of structure of distribution between the directions of grant support of National fund of researches;
7) hearing and assessment of reports of the central executive bodies, National fund of researches, National academy of Sciences, national industry academies of Sciences and other main managers of the budgetary funds performing scientific and scientific and technical activities;
or are customers of research and development, about condition of use of means on scientific and scientific and technical activities and the received results and introduction of offers on results of their consideration;
8) preparation and publication of the annual report on condition and the prospects of development of the sphere of scientific and scientific and technical activities, and also about condition of accomplishment of priorities of European Atomic Energy Community by Ukraine and provision of offers concerning the plan of their realization for the next year;
9) preparation of offers on the principles of creation and strategy of development for the state research infrastructure, system of the state key laboratories;
10) interaction in accordance with the established procedure with relevant organs of foreign states and the international organizations;
11) initiation and the order of forecast and foresight researches in the field of science, technologies, innovations, the organization and conducting scientific examination of decisions of the central executive bodies concerning the scientific sphere, and also drafts of concepts of the state target scientific and scientific and technical programs and drafts of such programs;
12) submission of offers concerning the principles of scientific ethics and mechanisms of control of their observance;
13) development together with representatives of real and financial sectors of economy and other concerned parties of offers on creation of mechanisms of commercialization of results of scientific research;
14) provision of recommendations of rather optimum ways of projects implementation and programs of the international technical assistance in the sphere of scientific and scientific and technical activities;
15) submission of offers on development of the scientific and scientific and technical sphere in Ukraine;
16) development of offers on the strategy of development for system of attraction and training of youth for scientific and scientific and technical activities.
The strategy of development for system of specialized general education and out-of-school educational institutions, including scientific lyceums and scientific lyceums - boarding schools, Small academy of Sciences, the ekologo-naturalistic center of the studying youth, the centers of scientific and technical creativity of school students or other similar out-of-school educational institutions, criteria of creation of such organizations and monitoring of efficiency of their activities are developed by MON and National council.
4. The national council performs the functions, being guided by the principles of subsidiarity and proportionality of corrective action, operates on the principles of openness and publicity. Information on activities of National council, drafts of its decisions and the made decisions systematically are posted on its official site. Information on the decisions made by National council is posted on its official site within five working days from the date of their signing.
5. The national council consists of the Scientific and Administrative committees having identical quantitative structure.
6. The national council is headed by the Chairman who on position the Prime Minister of Ukraine is. The chairman of National council has two deputies who the chairman of Scientific committee and the chairman of Administrative committee are.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.