of April 5, 2017 No. 243
Some questions of implementation of the Law of Ukraine "About public service"
According to article 21 of the Law of Ukraine "About the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine" and article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "About public service" for the purpose of determination of general approaches to implementation of political management and the organization of operation of the office of the ministry the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Determine that the minister for the purpose of implementation of the tasks assigned to it:
1) determines policy of development in spheres of competence of the ministry within general policy of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine in the respective spheres which informs the first deputy minister and deputy ministers, the state secretary of the ministry, heads of structural divisions of the office of the ministry;
Determines 2) according to strategic documents of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, on the basis of information prepared by structural divisions of the office of the ministry of analysis results of state policy and assessment of results of its realization of task, the priority areas of work of the ministry and way of accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it approves work plans of the ministry, reports on their accomplishment;
3) performs management of activities of the ministry in the course of forming of state policy in spheres of competence of the ministry and chooses ways of forming of state policy on the basis of the alternative offers prepared by the office of the ministry;
4) is determined obligation of the first deputy minister and deputy ministers, by distribution of powers of the minister between the first deputy minister and deputy ministers which they perform in case of its absence;
Will organize 5) within competence and controls accomplishment of the Constitution of Ukraine by the ministry, the laws of Ukraine, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
6) performs other powers determined by the law.
2. Determine that the first deputy minister and the deputy minister it agrees the distribution of obligations determined by the minister or at the request of the minister:
1) participate in cabinet meetings of Ukraine, government committees, meetings under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister of Ukraine, the First vice-Prime Minister of Ukraine, vice-Prime Ministers of Ukraine and the Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
2) questions of the ministry at meetings of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and its bodies, in particular during "hour of questions to the government" represent, hearing of reports of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, submission of bills which developer is the ministry, and also participate in work of committees of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine during support of bills which developer is the ministry, and also the bills initiated by other persons of law of the legislative initiative;
3) represent the ministry in the relations with social partners, non-governmental organizations and other concerned parties within carrying out consultations with the public;
4) represent the ministry at interdepartmental meetings and other actions;
5) represent the ministry in the relations with bodies of the European Union and the Council of Europe, other international (interstate) organizations, and also during the meetings with representatives of the relevant ministries of other countries;
6) in case of implementation of coordination of the separate areas of work of the ministry direct activities of the structural divisions of the office of the ministry formed for ensuring accomplishment of tasks and functions of the ministry of forming and realization of state policy in the respective sphere (further - structural divisions of state policy);
7) is carried out by powers of the minister in the period of its temporary absence;
8) give the instructions obligatory for execution by government employees of the structural divisions of state policy directed by them;
9) is performed by other powers.
The minister distributes obligations between the first deputy minister and deputy ministers taking into account need of the direct participation in cabinet meetings of Ukraine, government committee which member he is, for meetings of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine and its bodies, and also other actions in which its participation as the cabinet minister of Ukraine is necessary.
3. Determine that the state secretary of the ministry for the purpose of implementation of the tasks assigned to it:
Will organize 1) and controls accomplishment by the office of the ministry of the tasks established by acts of the legislation, legal decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the Prime Minister of Ukraine, resolutions of vice-Prime Ministers of Ukraine, the Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, orders of the ministry, orders of the minister, his first deputy and deputies reports on efficiency and timeliness of their accomplishment;
2) is provided by implementation of monitoring of accomplishment by the ministry and the central executive bodies which activities go and coordinated through the corresponding minister, the plan of priority actions of the government, other documents of state policy;
3) activities of the ministry, stability and succession in its work provide, the organization of the current work connected with implementation of powers of the ministry and also preparation of proposals on accomplishment of tasks of the ministry which submits for consideration to the minister;
4) interacts with the first deputy minister and deputy ministers concerning effective and timely implementation of state policy by structural divisions which are coordinated by them, tasks of the ministry and orders provided by them;
5) on the questions which are within its competence or at the request of the minister:
represents the ministry at interdepartmental meetings and other actions;
participates in the actions performed by the ministry in the sphere of the international relations and in ensuring accomplishment of the obligations undertaken according to international treaties of Ukraine;
6) holds meetings with heads of structural divisions, other government employees and workers of the office of the ministry of questions of the organization of accomplishment by the ministry and the central executive bodies which activities go and coordinated through the corresponding minister, the established tasks with involvement in case of need in accordance with the established procedure of workers central and local executive bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations (in coordination with their heads) to study of the questions which are within the competence of the state secretary of the ministry;
7) is performed within the competence or at the request of the minister by management of consultative, advisory and other facilitative branches which are formed by the ministry;
8) informs the minister on accomplishment of the current work in the ministry and condition of accomplishment of the tasks assigned to the ministry, and also on taking measures to elimination of the revealed shortcomings;
9) performs other functions necessary for accomplishment of the tasks assigned to it according to the law.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.