of March 15, 2017 No. 154
About indexation of payments of social insurance and some state social payments
For the purpose of realization of provisions of articles 12 and 13 of the Law No. 156-XIV of October 14, 1998 on the public pension system (repeated publication: The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 42-44, 247), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. The size of minimum pension on age is established in the amount of 961 leu which is equal to the size of the minimum guaranteed monthly income.
2. The size of minimum pension on restriction of opportunities constitutes:
a) in case of heavy restriction of opportunities – leu 720,75;
b) in case of the expressed restriction of opportunities – leu 672,70;
c) in case of average restriction of opportunities – leu 480,50.
3. If the size of the pension estimated according to the law is less than the size of minimum pension for the corresponding category, the difference between these sizes, including indexed, becomes covered from means of the government budget.
4. Proceeding from the annual growth of consumer price index for previous year, since April 1, 2017 are indexed in the amount of % 6,8:
1) all types of the pensions established and counted based on the Law No. 156-XIV of October 14, 1998 on the public pension system;
2) the long-service pensions granted according to the Law No. 437-XII of December 27, 1990 on the state provision of pensions in the Republic of Moldova and the Order of the Government No. 865 of December 29, 1992. "About long-service pensions to educators and health cares" which are paid from budget funds of the national social insurance;
3) the pensions of government employees established based on the Civil service law No. 443-XIII of May 4, 1995;
4) the pensions of customs officers established based on the Law on service in customs authorities No. 1150-XIV of July 20, 2000;
5) the pensions granted based on the Law No. 909-XII of January 30, 1992 on social protection of the citizens who were injured owing to the Chernobyl catastrophic crash;
6) the monthly monetary compensation instead of providing with the food and nutritional supplements promoting removal of radionuclides from organism, participants of mitigation of consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash and nuclear testing, radiation accidents and their consequences on nuclear objects civil or military appointed based on the Law No. 909-XII of January 30, 1992 on social protection of the citizens who were injured owing to the Chernobyl catastrophic crash since April 1, 2017 is established in indexed size;
7) the pensions granted based on the Law No. 1544-XII of June 23, 1993 on provision of pensions of the military personnel and faces of the commanding and ordinary structure of law-enforcement bodies. Since April 1, 2017 the minimum pensions granted based on the Law No. 1544-XII of June 23, 1993 are established in indexed size.
5. Proceeding from the annual growth of consumer price index on 6,8 of % and annual growth of the average salary over the country for previous year on % 6,8, are indexed in the amount of % 6,8:
1) the capitalized time payments established based on the Law No. 123-XIV of July 30, 1998 on capitalization of time payments:
a) indexation of the monthly capitalized payments to the beneficiaries who received industrial injury as a result of labor accident or occupational disease because of the company without legal successor subsequently liquidated is made from means of the government budget;
b) indexation of the monthly capitalized payments to the beneficiaries who received industrial injury as a result of labor accident or occupational disease because of the company subsequently liquidated is made from budget funds of the national social insurance;
2) the benefits on restriction of opportunities established based on the Insurance law from labor accidents and occupational diseases No. 756-XIV of December 24, 1999.
6. To perform indexation of pensions of deputies, members of the government, government employees, local elected persons, prosecutors, separate employee categories of culture and customs officers only for that part of pension which is paid from budget funds of the national social insurance.
7. The expenses connected with accomplishment of provisions of subitems 1) - 4) Item 4, of b letter) the subitem 1) of Item 5 and the subitem 2), become covered by budget funds of the national social insurance, and Item provisions 3, of subitems of 5)-7) of Item 4) and letters and) the subitem 1) of Item 5 of this resolution – at the expense of means of the government budget.
8. This resolution becomes effective since April 1, 2017.
Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family
Minister of Finance
Octavian to Armash
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.