of January 28, 2017 No. 22
About establishment of criteria of unsecured loan (blank credit)
According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of August 31, 1995 "About banks and banking activity in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (further – the Law on banks) the Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Determine that for the purposes of Item 3 of article 35 of the Law on banks unsecured loan (blank credit) the credit which is at the same time corresponding to the following criteria is recognized:
1) the loan amount exceeds 0,02 (zero whole two 100-th) percent from the size of the equity of the bank calculated according to requirements of the resolution of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 13, 2017 No. 170 "About establishment of normative values and techniques of calculations of prudential standard rates and other regulations and limits, obligatory to observance, the size of the capital of bank and Rules of calculation and limits of open foreign exchange position", registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 15886 (further - the resolution No. 170);
2) providing, stipulated by the legislation the Republic of Kazakhstan, except for penalties, in total covers less than 50 (fifty) percent of obligations of the borrower on the issued credit or is absent.
2. Unsecured loan (blank credit) the credit corresponding to criteria, the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, issued by parent bank of the affiliated organization acquiring doubtful and bad assets of parent bank is not recognized.
3. Criteria of unsecured loan (blank credit), the stipulated in Item 1 this resolution, do not extend to the resolution No. 170.
4. Declare invalid resolutions of Board of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 26, 2012 No. 336 "About establishment of criteria of unsecured loan (blank credit)" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts at No. 8255, published on May 18, 2013 in the Kazakhstanskaya Pravda newspaper No. 170-171 (27444-27445)).
5. To department of supervision of banks (Kizatov O. T.) in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan to provide:
1) together with Legal department (Sarsenova H.B.) state registration of this resolution in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this resolution the direction it the copy in paper and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this resolution on official Internet resource of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication.
6. To management on consumer protection of financial services and external communications (Terentyev A. L.) provide within ten calendar days after its state registration of this resolution the direction it to the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the vice-chairman of National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan Smolyakov of O.A.
Chairman of National Bank
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.