of March 27, 2017 No. 304
About approval of the Code of ethics of the court expert
According to Item 26) article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 10, 2017 "About judicial and expert activities" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Code of ethics of the court expert.
2. To provide to department of the organization of expert activities of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction of copies of this order in paper and electronic type, persons assured by the digital signature, the representative to sign this order, for official publication, inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising deputy minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 27, 2017 , No. 304
1. This Code of ethics of the court expert of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further – the Code) is drafted according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 10, 2017 "About judicial and expert activities".
2. The code represents the code of the general principles and regulations of expert ethics by which court experts of the Republic of Kazakhstan are guided.
3. Knowledge and observance by court experts of provisions of the Code is one of quality criterions of their professional activity and labor discipline.
4. The ethical standards and requirements containing in this Code are obligatory for all court experts who shall be observed by them steadily.
5. The court expert in case of accomplishment of the job responsibilities shall observe the following principles:
independence of the court expert assumes its following of independent and impartial line item concerning any participants of legal proceedings: persons who appointed examination, the parties and other persons having interest in the outcome of the case. Independence of the court expert is the fundamental principle of their activities;
2) honesty and objectivity:
honesty and objectivity of the court expert assumes priderzhivaniye him faultless regulations of professional and personal behavior, accomplishment of the work competently, honesty, with respect for impartiality in the conclusions and decisions. Only the legal and objective information, but not bias or pressure put upon it can be the basis for its conclusions and expert opinions;
the court expert shall be benevolent to people, correct and fair in the professional activity, the authority to strengthen the authority of the organization represented to them;
4) professional competence:
the court expert shall improve constantly skills and quality of work, knowledge of the procedural legislation, regulatory legal acts, techniques and methodical recommendations, benefits, and also to enhance practical skills;
5) irreproachable conduct:
the court expert in every possible way promotes strengthening of reputation of body of judicial examination, does not make offenses and abstains from behavior which can cause damage to its reputation and reputation of body of judicial examination. The court expert, in the professional activity steadily is guided by legislation regulations, the job responsibilities and the commonly accepted ethical standards;
the court expert cannot be involved in inadequate activities which are capable to discredit him or organization, to cause conflict of interest, to cause direct or consequential damage to activities of body of judicial examination;
7) confidentiality of information:
the court expert shall not disclose data on the facts of the case and other data which became to him known in connection with production of judicial examination.
6. When implementing the activities the court expert steadily observes requirements of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About judicial and expert activities", other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan regulating judicial and expert activities, provisions of this Code.
7. The court expert shall:
1) to fulfill job responsibilities honesty and at the high professional level;
2) to improve the professional level and skills for effective use of scientific and technical means, methods and techniques when carrying out judicial and expert researches;
3) to correspond to high moral and moral criteria. Be fair, fair, modest, respect the commonly accepted moral ethical standards, in the treatment of the staff of law enforcement, special bodies and courts, and also of citizens and colleagues to show politeness and correctness;
4) to provide legality when implementing service duties;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.