It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 18, 2003
of March 6, 2003 No. 52
About procedure for issue of import permits to Ukraine
According to the Law of Ukraine of December 22, 1998 "About application of special measures concerning import to Ukraine" I ORDER to No. 332-XIV:
The procedure for issue of import permits to Ukraine of goods concerning which actions of supervision or regional supervision according to decisions of Interdepartmental International Trade Commission are applied (is applied);
2. Assign functions on issue of import permits to Ukraine of goods concerning which the Interdepartmental International Trade Commission applies supervision actions, on department of state regulation of foreign economic activity.
3. Department of state regulation of foreign economic activity based on monthly information which is provided by the Public fiscal service of Ukraine, on passing through customs border of the goods which are object of actions of supervision and about the issued import permits of these goods to Ukraine to submit the corresponding report to department of state regulation of foreign economic activity after the termination of every quarter.
4. To submit to management of trade restrictions and unfair competition together with legal support division of the external economic policy this order on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the time established by the legislation and to provide its further maintenance.
5. To management of trade restrictions and unfair competition after state registration of this order to bring it to permission of the State Customs Service of Ukraine, the Ministry of Economics of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the relevant divisions of the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city public administrations.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this order on the Deputy State secretary Stetsenko V. O.
Minister of Economy and European Integration of Ukraine
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economy and European Integration of Ukraine on March 6, 2003, No. 52
1.1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of issue of import permits to Ukraine of goods concerning which actions of supervision or regional supervision (further - supervision actions) according to relevant decisions of Interdepartmental International Trade Commission are applied (further - the Commission).
1.2. Action of this Procedure extends to all importers of goods concerning which supervision actions according to decisions of the Commission are applied.
1.3. Permissions are issued for import to Ukraine of goods concerning which supervision actions according to decisions of the Commission are applied.
1.4. Effective period of the import permit on customs area of Ukraine - 90 days of date of its issue. Effective period of the issued permissions can be limited to decisions of the Commission according to the item 1 part one of article 16 of the Law of Ukraine "About application of special measures concerning import to Ukraine" (further - the Law).
2.1. Importers of goods concerning which supervision actions according to decisions of the Commission are applied have the right to provision of the statement.
2.2. Reception of an application is performed at the scheduled time and in specially determined by management of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine (further - the Ministry) the room specialists of department of state regulation of foreign economic activity.
2.3. For execution of the import permit the application on execution of the import permit is directed.
2.4. In case of provision of the statement not in the established form it returns to the applicant. The importer of goods can address to the Ministry of question of provision to it permissions on condition of the correct execution of the statement again.
2.5. Day of provision of the statement day of its registration in the Ministry is considered that is confirmed by the corresponding log entry of registration.
2.6. Consideration of the application is performed by department of state regulation of foreign economic activity which draws up and issues the import permit or prepares motivated refusal in its issue.
3.1. The import permit is drawn up and issued according to the procedure, provided by Articles 14, 15 Laws, the relevant decision of the Commission and this Procedure.
3.2. The decision on issue or on refusal in issue of the import permit is accepted within two working days from registration date of the statement by the Ministry.
3.3. Applications are considered by the Ministry according to the procedure of their receipt, established according to registration dates of such statements.
3.4. Import permits or letters with refusal in issue of permissions have the right to sign the First Deputy Minister, the deputy minister - the chief of staff, the deputy minister according to distribution of obligations, the director of the department of regulation of foreign economic activity or person who replaces it.
3.5. The import permit signed by the responsible person makes sure the corresponding seal.
3.6. Issue to the applicant of the import permit is performed by department of state regulation of foreign economic activity only in the presence of the drawn-up order on its obtaining.
3.7. The import permit is issued in one copy.
3.8. The decision on refusal in issue of the import permit shall be motivated and be sent to the applicant in writing.
3.9. The decision of the Ministry on refusal in issue of the import permit can be appealed by the applicant in the procedure established by the current legislation of Ukraine.
Head of department of trade restrictions and control of foreign economic activity
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Economy and European Integration of Ukraine of March 6, 2003 No. 52
This Instruction determines single procedure for execution of import permits.
1. Import permits are drawn up according to the established form (appendix).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.