Approved by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Moldova of October 5, 1998
This provision establishes procedure for issue by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Moldova for licenses for delivery of health care (except for the activities practiced only in the state companies, the organizations, organizations) according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of N859 of August 13, 1998 "On regulation of separate types of activity in the Republic of Moldova".
Quality control of licensed medical care, observance of the conditions established in the license assigns to themselves the Ministry of Health and the state territorial authorities of health care.
2. The license is granted by the Commission of the Ministry of Health on licensing which acts on the basis Regulations on procedure for issue of licenses for implementation of some types of activity in the Republic of Moldova and this provision.
3. The license is granted to economic agents and certifies capability and the right of its owner to perform certain type of activity, for certain term, in conditions which will provide to the consumer high high-quality level according to the legislation of the Republic of Moldova. Implementation of activities for delivery of health care to the population is allowed mainly to economic agents of medical profile.
4. Delivery of health care based on the license is allowed to the owner of the diploma, certificate or certificate, issued by the highest or average educational institution of medical profile from the republic or abroad. And without qualification category activities are allowed to persons with length of service in less than 5 years only under the leadership of the highly qualified specialist in profile which responsibility is confirmed by the legal document.
5. For receipt of the license economic agents submit the commissions on licensing the following documents:
5.1. The statement, in which:
- legal entities specify the name and their form of business, legal address (location) and fiscal code;
- physical persons enter first and last name, passport details or identity certificates (series, number, the residence), the document certifying registration in tax authority;
- specific types of activity on which the license, and the term of activities of the license is required are specified;
- the responsible doctor for delivery of health care in this company is specified;
- the list of health workers who work in this company, with indication of specialty, working life in the specialty, qualification category is specified.
5.2. Charter of the company, organization or resolution on organization.
5.3. The registration certificate in the State registration chamber under the Ministry of Justice or in other authorized bodies.
5.4. Certificate on assignment of tax code.
5.5. The sanitary permission issued by the territorial centers of preventive medicine about opportunities to practice the types of activity specified in the statement with appendix of the act of the sanitary certificate (form 315u).
5.6. Contract on cooperation with the state territorial authorities of health care.
5.7. The certificate certifying the room occupation right for medical activities.
5.8. List of medical stock and equipment. In case of need - permission of bodies of standards, metrology and the technical supervision, environment protection, civil protection and emergency situations and other bodies equipped with licensing functions about availability of the conditions necessary for accomplishment of the corresponding type of activity.
5.9. The documents confirming specialty and skill level of hired:
- the diploma about the termination of educational institution;
- certificate on specialty, qualification category, enhancement, etc.;
- service record;
- the document certifying scientific degree.
5.10. Balance and information on financial results.
5.11. The reference issued by tax authorities, confirming absence of debt about payment of taxes or other types of payments in the budget and Social fund.
In cases when the authorized types of activity practice in the different areas isolated territorially, the applicant submits the necessary documents stated above from local authorities.
All necessary documents are submitted in verified copies, showing the original.
The commission on licensing of the Ministry of Health registers the statement of the applicant for receipt of the license only after submission of all documents specified in the 5th Item.
6. The license is granted on authorization of type of activity - delivery of health care (except for the activities practiced only in the state companies, the organizations and organizations).
7. Medical activities in the companies authorized by the license will be performed by persons employed according to the current legislation.
8. The license is granted for the term of at least 3 years.
9. The license is granted only after introduction by the economic agent of payment for its issue. The means received for licensing for implementation of the types of activity provided by this provision arrive completely in the government budget.
10. In cases when the types of activity authorized by the license practice in the different objects or areas which are territorially isolated along with the license to the applicant the certified its copies with indication of the address of each object or the area where this type of activity will practice are issued.
Copies are subject to registration in the body equipped with licensing function.
11. In the license it is specified:
- the name of the body which granted the license;
- series, number and date of issue of the license;
a) for legal entities - the name and legal address (location), fiscal code, the registration certificate (series, number, place of registration) of the economic agent to which the license is granted;
b) for physical persons entrepreneurs - the name, surname, name, these identity certificates or passports, fiscal code, the registration certificate (series, number, place of registration);
- license effective period;
- type of activity;
- the conditions established for implementation of these types of activity.
12. The license is signed by the commission chairman on licensing of the Ministry of Health and certified by seal the Ministries of Health.
Transfer of the license of one economic agent to another and simultaneous use of the same license by several economic agents is not allowed.
13. For repeated receipt of the license the economic agent submits the Commissions on licensing of the Ministry of Health necessary documents in 30 days prior to expiration of the previous license.
14. In cases when the economic agent changes the name, uses the data differing from specified in the license and when these identity certificates or passports of physical person change, he shall petition in 15-day time for replacement to earlier obtained license granted free of charge.
Before issue of the new license the applicant performs activities based on earlier granted license, and in case of its loss - based on the duplicate or the temporary permission issued by the body equipped with licensing functions.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.