It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On April 7, 2017 No. 161
of April 1, 2017 No. 159
About the State program of development of art of Shashmakom, Falaka and traditional school "master pupil" in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2021
According to article 17 of the constitutional Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" and article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the state forecasts, concepts, strategy and programs of social and economic development of the Republic of Tajikistan" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. In interaction with the ministries and departments, local executive bodies of the government within the means provided in the government budget on cultural development, science and education and also extrabudgetary funds and grants of the international funds to provide to the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tajikistan financing of implementation of the State program of development of arts of Shashmakom, Falak and traditional school "master pupil" in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2021.
3. To the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tajikistan every half-year to submit to the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan the report on the course of accomplishment of the actions plan of the State program of development of arts of Shashmakom, Falak and traditional school "master pupil" in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2021.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 1, 2017 No. 159
1. The state program of development of art of Shashmakom, Falaka and traditional school "to the master doctrine) in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2017-2021 (dalee-Programma) is developed according to the instructions and orders stated in the speech of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Leader of the nation dear Emomalii Rahmon in Day Shashmakom (on May 12, 2015) and Falaka and traditional school "the master - the pupil" in the Republic of Tajikistan is aimed at the development of art of Shashmakom.
2. The program is developed taking into account implementation of cardinal transformations in the current situation and Shashmakom's development, the Tajik local makom, Falak and the revival of traditional school "master pupil" aimed at achievement of real self-knowledge of the younger generation, increase in the status of the Tajik traditional music in modern society, all-round development of art and spiritual thinking of Tajiks.
3. This Program is implemented for the purpose of protection of the Tajik traditional musical heritage, protection of primordial entities of this spiritual heritage of Tajiks, in particular the classical art by Shashmak recognized as mankind masterpiece from UNESCO, in general the Tajik makomny art, and also traditional professional music Falak and traditional educational institute of the Tajik professional musical art - traditional school "master pupil" in the course of globalization, standardization and massovization of culture and art.
4. Organization of public holidays Day of Shashmakom and Day of Falak - indicator of finding of priorities in cultural policy of the Republic of Tajikistan of these two types of high musical art. The role of these two holidays in strengthening of art of makomkhona and falakhona is extremely huge.
5. With strengthening of process of self-knowledge the need for adequate development, research, technique of training and subject methodology of traditional classical and professional music more and more grows in modern society of Tajikistan and need of education of the personality with modern thinking in musical practice and professional vocational and art additional education.
6. With respect thereto this Program is directed to strengthening and specification of various forms of development and knowledge, training of specialists and worthy listeners of art Shashmakom and Falak.
7. The program is based on regulations of the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and determines the purposes, priorities and measures for development of arts of Shashmakom, Falak and traditional school "master pupil".
8. Main objective of the Program is preserving the most valuable musical heritage of the Tajik nation, its development and promotion in modern society of sovereign Tajikistan.
9. For achievement of these purposes it is necessary to solve the following problems:
- revival and recovery of traditional art school of Shashmakom and Falak;
- development of regulatory legal acts and educational and methodical documents of traditional school "the master - the pupil";
- training of specialists of Shashmakom and Falak in compliance with requirements of traditional school "the master - the pupil";
- development of modern innovative techniques in compliance requirements of traditional school "the master - the pupil";
- development of training programs, guidelines manuals and textbooks across Shashmaky and Falak according to requirements of traditional school "master pupil";
- implementation of the second edition "Shashmakom's Encyclopedias" with amendments and changes;
- preparation and Shashmakom's edition in six volumes;
- collection, preparation and edition of the Tajik local makom;
- preparation and the edition of musical collections on Falaka;
- carrying out times in two years of the tender "The Best Contractor of Makom" and "The Best Contractor of Falak" among youth for search of new talents;
- preparation of series of documentaries "Master Shashmakom)) and "Master Falak";
- holding various actions for the purpose of Shashmakom and Falak's promotion;
- the organization of expeditions for regions of the republic for the purpose of collection of various samples of local makom and Falak;
- assistance of activization and the direction on the correct scientific and creative course of craft of production of musical instruments in Tajikistan;
- strengthening of educational and methodical and scientific base of the Tajik traditional music by means of development of explanatory and terminological dictionaries;
- contribution to Shashmakom and Falak's development in three-stage professional system and additional art education;
- implementation of primary elements of makom and falak in art education of elementary school and preschool education;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.