of March 29, 2017 No. 208
About approval of the Regulations on the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve Regulations on the Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine which are applied.
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 29, 2017 No. 208
1. The Ministry of Fuel and Energy of Ukraine (Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining) is the central executive body which activities go and coordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
The Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining is principal organ in system of the central executive bodies which provides forming and realizes state policy in electrical power, nuclear and industrial, coal and industrial, torfodobyvayushchy, oil and gas and oil and gas processing complexes (further - fuel and energy complex), and also provides forming of state policy in the sphere of supervision (control) in the field of power industry and heat supply.
2. The Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining in the activities is guided by the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, presidential decrees of Ukraine and resolutions of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine adopted according to the Constitution and the laws of Ukraine, acts of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, other acts of the legislation.
3. The main objectives of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining are:
1) ensuring forming and realization of state policy in fuel and energy complex;
2) ensuring forming of state policy in the sphere of supervision (control) in the field of power industry and heat supply;
3) implementation of public administration in the sphere of use of nuclear energy and radiation safety.
4. The Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining according to the tasks assigned to it:
1) generalizes practice of application of the legislation on the questions which are within its competence develops suggestions for improvement of legal acts, acts of the President of Ukraine and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine and submits in accordance with the established procedure for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine;
3) determines fuel and energy complex development priorities;
Informs 4) and makes explanations on realization of state policy in fuel and energy complex;
5) is determined by the state company performing functions of centralized dispatching (operational and technological) management of the integrated power system of Ukraine;
6) approves investing programs of licensees on transfer and delivery of electrical energy;
8) exercises control in the sphere of scientific and scientific and technical activities in fuel and energy complex;
9) makes decisions relatively:
introductions of underground storage warehouses of oil, gas or products of their conversion in trial and commercial operation;
introductions of the field or separate deposit of oil and gas in trial development;
introductions of the field or separate deposit of oil and gas in industrial development;
10) is approved by the general schedule of the transfer of the companies, irrespective of pattern of ownership, on reserve types of fuel;
11) is carried out by monitoring of safety of deliveries of electrical energy and natural gas, including supply-demand balance of natural gas in Ukraine;
the technological projects (schemes) of industrial and trial mining (deposit), complex projects of its arrangement executed according to the legislation, investment projects (programs) of industrial and trial mining (deposit) of oil and gas;
safety rules of supply of natural gas;
Develops 13), claims and implements within the powers provided by the law, the National plan of action;
Provides 14) within the powers provided by the law, the organization and holding auctions for sale of oil, gas condensate and the liquefied gas;
15) develops the state target programs of diversification of sources and ways of supply of hydrocarbons, nuclear fuel, nuclear materials and natural gas;
Develops 16) and carries out state programs of use of nuclear energy, increase in nuclear and radiation safety;
17) creates the operating organization for ensuring safe operation of nuclear installations, and also specialized enterprises (companies) for the treatment of radioactive waste before their transfer on long-term storage and burial;
18) plans actions for ensuring the minimum level of formation of radioactive waste when using nuclear energy on objects of nuclear power engineering and the nuclear industry;
19) creates the state system of measures for ensuring readiness for accident elimination on the nuclear installations, objects intended for the treatment of radioactive waste, sources of ionizing radiation;
20) provides realization of guarantees of IAEA on objects of nuclear power engineering and the nuclear industry;
21) provides according to the competence realization of state policy on physical protection of nuclear installations, nuclear materials, radioactive waste, other sources of ionizing radiation of objects which belong to the sphere of management of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining, and also transportations, and exercises control of its realization;
22) is created by the balance estimation of coal and coal products;
23) is approved by the project of liquidation and preservation of the coal-mining companies belonging to the sphere of management of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining;
24) approves strategic plans of development of the state companies belonging to the sphere of management of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining, and economic societies concerning which the Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining exercises control of corporate laws of the state;
Records 25) objects of state-owned property which belong to the sphere of management of the Ministry of Energy and Coal Mining, exercises control of their effective use and safety;
Performs 26) within the powers provided by the law, management of corporate laws of the state;
27) exercises control of state-owned property which did not enter the authorized capital of the economic societies formed in the course of corporatisation or transformation of the state companies to the state joint-stock companies which 100 percent of shares belong to the state, including objects, not privatizeable;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.