Approved by the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry of February 4, 1999
REGULATIONS ON THE PROCEDURE FOR LICENSING OF TYPES OF ACTIVITY IN THE FIELD OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING INDUSTRY
For the purpose of state regulation of economic activity of legal entities and physical persons of the Republic of Moldova, when implementing types of activity in the field of agricultural production and processing industry, ensuring protection of citizens and according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova N859 of August 13, 1998. "On regulation of some types of activity in the Republic of Moldova" it is determined that persons interested to begin or continue implementation of the types of activity listed in the appendix N1 of the specified resolution shall obtain licenses for accomplishment of these types of activity in the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry of the Republic of Moldova.
1. This provision determines licensing procedure the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry of the Republic of Moldova to economic agents, irrespective of their form of business.
2. The license is the official document certifying capability and right of its owner to perform certain type of activity in the conditions providing to users the high high-quality level and reliability according to the current legislation, and is issued for certain term, being valid in all territory of the Republic of Moldova.
For accomplishment, in the absence of the license, types of activity listed in appendix N1 to the specified resolution, economic agents bear responsibility according to the current legislation.
3. Licenses for types of activity are granted by the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry of the Republic of Moldova in accordance with the established procedure:
a) in the field of agricultural production:
- production and realization of material for reproduction and landing of fruit, berry crops and vineyards;
- production and realization of seeds of vegetables, potatoes, melon and field cultures;
- designing of fruit, berry and grape plantings;
- production on realization of biological material of cattle, pigs, sheep, horses, birds and fishes;
- import and realization of chemical, biological medicines and growth factors of plants;
- cultivation of the breeding cattle intended for realization;
- production of biological products and growth factors of plants;
b) in the field of processing industry:
- conversion of tobacco and tobacco products manufacture, wholesale trade, including tobacco export (according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova N145 of February 9, 1998);
- production, warehousing and wholesale trade or only warehousing and wholesale trade by alcoholic products, including ethyl alcohol and beer (according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova N1188 of December 8, 1998).
4. For receipt of licenses economic agents represent to management of licensing and control of the ministry the following documents:
a) the statement, in which:
- legal entities report the name and form of business, legal address (location) and fiscal code;
- physical persons enter surname and name, passport data or data on the identity certificate (series, number, the residence), the document confirming registration in tax authority;
- types of activity on which the license, and the term of its action is petitioned are specified;
b) the registration certificate in the State registration chamber under the Ministry of Justice or other bodies to which these functions are assigned;
c) the documents confirming availability of the conditions necessary for implementation of the corresponding type of activity according to the appendix N1 to this provision;
d) the certificate from territorial tax authorities on absence at the economic agent of debt to the budget and Social fund.
These documents are submitted in copies with presentation of originals.
5. The economic agents practicing the types of activity specified in the item 3, shall observe requirements of the existing regulations corresponding to the performed type of activity.
6. The ministry of rural hozyaytstvo and processing industry registers all documents submitted by the applicant for receipt of the license and makes the decision on issue or refusal in licensing, within 30 days from the moment of submission of all documents listed in the item 4 this provision.
If examination of the considered documents will demand extra time for check of production engineering procedure and the analysis of the documents submitted by the applicant and specified in the item of 4 this provision, decision making term about licensing can be prolonged for 15 days.
The Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry in 10-day time after licensing informs on it tax authorities and relevant organs of local public authority.
The expenses necessary for check of working conditions, including departures on places, daily allowance and accommodation of the specialists who are carrying out expertize are born by the receiver of the license.
7. In case of refusal in licensing to the applicant it is reported about it in writing, within 3 days from the moment of decision making about refusal.
In the message motives for which the license cannot be granted are specified.
Can be the main motives of refusal in licensing:
- the doubtful or distorted data containing in the documents submitted by the applicant;
- establishment by examination of discrepancy or lack of necessary conditions for accomplishment of licensed activity (lack of regulating documents, technical and technology conditions, sanitary and hygienic conditions, conditions of ecological safety of engineering procedures for life and human health, lack of necessary qualification (special preparation) at specialists (workers).
The economic agent can submit the new application for licensing in case of creation of all conditions stated in the reply letter on the first statement.
8. The license is the document of the strict reporting and shall have series and sequence number. Series consists of the last two figures of year in which the license is granted, and number - to correspond to sequence number of the license.
In the license are specified:
- the name of the body granting the license;
- series, number and date of issue of the license;
- for legal entities - the name, legal address (location), fiscal code, information on registration (series, number, place of registration) of the economic agent to which the license is granted;
- for physical persons, entrepreneurs - the name, surname, name, passport data, fiscal code, the certificate of registration (series, number, place of registration);
- period of action of the license;
- type of activity;
- the conditions established for implementation of this type of activity.
The license is granted only after the payment by the economic agent in the government budget of collection on licensing confirmed by the document which is submitted to the Ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Processing Industry.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.