It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 6, 2017
of February 10, 2017 No. 502
About approval of Rules of the throughput and inside modes in Fund of guaranteeing household deposits
According to Item 10 parts one of article 12 of the Law of Ukraine "About system of guaranteeing household deposits" executive directorate of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits of RESHILA:
1. Approve Rules of the throughput and inside modes in Fund of guaranteeing household deposits which are applied.
2. To provide to department of strategy and normative and methodological providing together with legal department submission of this decision to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine for state registration.
4. To provide to department of public relations and financial education placement of this decision on the official page of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits on the Internet after its state registration.
5. I reserve control over the implementation of this decision.
K. M. Vorushilin
Approved by the Decision of executive directorate of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits of February 10, 2017 No. 502
1. These rules determine procedure for access to the territory of Fund of guaranteeing household deposits (further - Fund) and to its rooms of workers, visitors, vehicles, and also system of the measures aimed at providing safety of material values of Fund, its information resources, personal security of employees of fund and its visitors.
2. Requirements of these rules are obligatory for execution by all employees of Fund.
1. In these rules the stated below terms are used in the following values:
visitors - physical persons which need temporary stay in the territory or in premises of Fund;
the inside mode - set of rules of access for workers and visitors of Fund to the territory and to premises of Fund which is provided with organization-legal and technical means of protection for the purpose of ensuring personal security of workers and visitors of Fund and observance of requirements of Employment policies and procedures of Fund and rules of fire safety by employees of Fund;
the things forbidden for bringing (transportation) - weapon, ammunition, explosives and devices, toxic, radiation, toxic, narcotic and flammable agents, special means and others life-threatening both health and to lead objects and substances which can be used for making of criminal offense, disorderly conduct to unpredictable consequences and so forth;
switching rooms - rooms in which the teleswitching equipment providing functioning of local and corporate networks of Fund, and also communication with other organizations and networks public is located;
the material omission - the document granting the right to introduction/carrying out (import/export) of material values and other property in/from rooms and the territory of Fund;
the responsible person - the worker who according to regulations of the legislation bears full financial responsibility for the harm done to Fund in case of the failure to provide of safety of property and material values transferred to it for storage and other purposes. Such responsibility is conferred on the worker according to the legislation according to the written agreement on full financial responsibility;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.