of February 14, 2017 No. 33
About approval of the Method of carrying out tactical inspections of the companies and the organizations
According to the subitem 5) of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics" and the subitem 258) of Item 17 of the Regulations on the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 24, 2014 No. 1011, I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of carrying out tactical inspections of the companies and the organizations.
2. According to the statistics to provide the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to management of structural statistics together with Legal management of Committee in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy in printing and electronic type in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resources of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. To management of structural statistics of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan to bring this order to structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan for management and use in work.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-chairman of Committee according to the statistics the Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Kerimkhanov G. M.
Chairman of Committee according to the statistics Ministries of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Chairman of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 14, 2017 No. 33
1. The method of carrying out tactical inspections of the companies and the organizations (further - the Technique) belongs to the statistical methodology created according to international standards and approved according to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 19, 2010 "About the state statistics".
2. This Technique determines the main aspects and methods of receipt of statistical information for the purpose of receipt of the short-term economic indicators allowing to estimate the current financial and economic status and to predict cycles of economic activity of the companies.
3. The technique is held for use in statistical activities by the staff of Committee according to the statistics of the Ministry of national economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan and its territorial authorities.
4. For carrying out tactical inspections data of nation-wide statistical observations of quarter frequency are used.
5. Tactical examinations are conducted on the companies for the list by the created way of selection. The total quantity of the companies which were included in the list constitutes at least 6% of population.
6. The main sign for forming of the list of the companies is the number of workers, type of economic activity, and also activity of the company.
7. On general view of economic activity tactical examinations are conducted in the following industries:
constructions; trade; transport;
8. Inspection represents receipt of primary statistical data by questioning of respondents on nation-wide statistical observation which give quality standard of situation at the company, and also the forecast of possible changes in the nearest future. Based on the received estimates monitoring and forecasting of cycles of economic activity of the companies is performed.
9. When processing of the questionnaires received from respondents concerning high-quality nature the relative frequency of each answer option as a percentage is counted. Further the difference of relative frequencies of affirmative and negative answers on questions which represents index of changes and is called "balance" is calculated.
10. The balance is understood as difference of shares of the respondents who noted "increase" ("improvement") and "reduction" ("deterioration") of indicator of economic activity of the surveyed company, as a percentage. The balance is calculated for the purpose of comparison of estimates of respondents of indicators of production economic activity at the surveyed companies in the different periods.
11. Indexes of changes are displaced above and below zero mark. The positive sign of index means growth of economic activity, and distance from zero mark - rise size. The index of changes shows the direction and size of changes.
12. By results of quarterly tactical inspections of various sectors of economy preparation of analytical materials about condition of financial and economic activities of the companies is performed.
13. Results of inspections of business activity of the companies of the industry, construction and trade allow to receive quantitative and quality standard of last, current and future (short-term) status of sectors of economy.
14. Based on the obtained data indexes of entrepreneurial confidence and index of the expected investments which are indicators of tendencies of development of industry are under construction and characterize change of economic situation in the companies.
15. In the industry the index of entrepreneurial confidence is aggregated from three indicators (components):
1) the expected production;
2) actually developed demand;
3) current remaining balance of finished goods.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.