It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
March 15, 2017
of February 21, 2017 No. 60
About approval of Requirements to administrative control of platforms of uranium objects within limited release them from the regulating control
According to article 27 of the Law of Ukraine "About use of nuclear energy and radiation safety" and for the purpose of enhancement of normative legal support of regulation of nuclear and radiation safety of implementation of activities for conversion of uranium ores I order:
2. To management of radiation safety (Ryazantsev V. F.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
4. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Acting as Chairman
Approved by the Order of the State inspection of nuclear regulation of Ukraine of February 21, 2017 No. 60
1. These Requirements establish the purposes and procedures of planning, carrying out adjustment of the termination of administrative control of platforms of uranium objects, after completion of works on the termination of their activities by liquidation or reshaping which restrictedly are exempted from the regulating control, and are obligatory for all legal entities and physical persons which are carrying out such works.
2. These Requirements are developed according to requirements of the legislation of Ukraine and taking into account recommendations of International Atomic Energy Agency.
3. In these Requirements terms are used in the following values:
administrative control - the actions made by the responsible organization are also directed to prevention of emergence of dangerous impact on the population and the environment of the platform of the uranium object restrictedly exempted from the regulating control;
the responsible organization - the subject of activities in the field of use of nuclear energy which enables development and project implementation of the termination of activities of uranium object by liquidation or reshaping;
waste of uranium production - materials only in strong aggregate state (tails, slimes, remaining balance from cumulative lixiviation, filtrational rainfall, remaining balance of building constructions and processing equipment) which contain or is contaminated by radioactive material of natural origin provided that use of these materials as secondary resources is not expected or the final decision concerning how these materials can be used within the modern or created in the future engineering procedures and which level of release from the regulating control is reached in 300 and more years after their burial is not made;
limited release of the platform of uranium object from the regulating control - Gosatomregulirovaniya's decision on release of the platform of uranium object from certain types of the regulating control of activities for production and conversion of uranium ores;
full relief of the platform of uranium object from the regulating control - Gosatomregulirovaniya's decision on release of the platform of uranium object from all types of the regulating control of activities for production and conversion of uranium ores;
the regulating control - activities of bodies of state regulation of nuclear and radiation safety, including regulation, allowing activities and supervision of observance of regulations, rules and standards of nuclear and radiation safety in case of the termination of activities of uranium objects.
Other terms are used in the values given in the Laws of Ukraine "About use of nuclear energy and radiation safety", "About allowing activities in the field of use of nuclear energy", "About production and conversion of uranium ores", the State health regulations "The basic health regulations of ensuring radiation safety of Ukraine" approved by the order of the Ministry of Health of February 02, 2005 No. 54, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on May 20, 2005 at No. 552/10832, the State hygienic standard rates of "Regulation of radiation safety of Ukraine" (NRBU-97), approved by the resolution of the Chief health officer of Ukraine of December 01, 1997 No. 62.
4. In these Requirements reducings which have the following values are used:
Joint stock company - administrative control;
OO - the responsible organization;
UO - uranium object.
5. Main objective of joint stock company is prevention of emergence of dangerous impact on the population and the environment of the UO platforms which restrictedly are exempted from the regulating control. Realization of this purpose is provided by implementation:
observations of condition of UO which activities are suspended (including supervision of observance of the set restrictions, technical condition of protective constructions, precautionary signs, etc.);
control and the analysis of influence of UO which activities are suspended, on the environment;
restrictions of access and implementation of certain types of activity on the UO platform which activities are suspended;
preserving information on UO which activities are stopped.
6. Two types of joint stock company - active and passive are determined:
1) active to joint stock company it is sent on:
prevention of unauthorized access for people or the penetration of animals on the UO platform restrictedly exempted from the regulating control by creation of necessary elements of physical protection - precautionary signs, barrier, video surveillance, access control and movement to that similar;
ensuring radiation environmental monitoring on the UO platform and in the environment;
ensuring supervision of technical condition and protective barriers of UO;
Passive the joint stock company provides 2):
establishment of restrictions on implementation of certain types of activity on the UO platform, the regulating control restrictedly exempted from;
application of measures of the informing on probability of the danger connected with stay of people on the UO platform, restrictedly exempted from the regulating control;
ensuring preserving the available information on UO which activities are stopped.
7. The joint stock company is applied on the UO platforms to which full relief from the regulating control cannot be applied (tailings dams, storages of waste of uranium production, dumps of off-balance ores, the territories with residual pollution which level exceeds criteria of full relief from the regulating control, etc.).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.