of December 30, 2016 ZR-224
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 16, 2016
1. This constitutional Law establishes legal status of batches, governs the relations connected with creation, state registration, structure, the rights and obligations of batches, forming of property, its sources, financial activities, public support of batches, reports and audit, the international activities of batches, financial control over their activities, the activities termination, activities renewal, reorganization and liquidation.
1. The batch is voluntary consolidation of citizens of the Republic of Armenia which purpose is forming and expression of civil will by participation in referenda, elections to state bodies and self-government institutions and participations in political life of society and the state in any other manner.
2. The batch from the moment of state registration acquires the status of the uncommercial legal entity.
1. The relations connected with creation and activities of batches are regulated by the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, international treaties of the Republic of Armenia, this Law, and also other legal sublegal acts adopted according to this Law.
1. Batches are equal before the law, regardless of the reflected in their program documents of ideology, the purposes, tasks and other circumstances.
2. Activity of the party is based on voluntariness of membership, equality of members, discrimination prohibition depending on floor, race, skin color, property status, the birth, disability, age or other circumstances of personal or social nature, independence of batch, self-government, collective nature, transparency, publicity and accountability of activities.
3. Batches, considering the principles of activities of batches, independently determine the internal structure, the purposes, forms and methods of activities, procedure for creation of party bodies which cannot contradict democratic principles.
1. Creation or activities of batches which agitate violent overthrow of constitutional order or violence, for the purpose of overthrow of constitutional order is forbidden.
2. Placement of divisions of batches in state bodies, local government bodies, the state preschool school and other educational institutions, other state organizations is forbidden.
3. Creation or activities of foreign batches or their divisions, and also organizations in the territory of the Republic of Armenia is forbidden.
1. Intervention in activities of batches of officials of the state bodies, local government bodies except for established by this Law of cases is forbidden.
2. Members of batches who hold positions in state bodies, local government bodies have no right to use the official (official) position for the benefit of batch. Specified persons in case of execution of the job responsibilities are not encumbered with solutions of batch.
3. Membership or lack of membership of batch are not the basis for restriction of the rights and freedoms of face or provision to it the state of any privilege or benefit.
1. The party is created at the initiative of citizens of the Republic of Armenia, according to the decision of constituent congress.
2. The constituent congress is competent if at least 100 founders participate in it.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.