It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On March 2, 2017 No. 17
of February 24, 2017 No. 1394
About education of adults
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of October 26, 2016, No. 584
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of February 16, 2017, No. 334
This Law governs the public relations connected with system and management of education of adults, the organization of educational process, scientific and methodical and staffing, and also financial and economic activities and material and technical resources of educational institutions of education of adults.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- andragogika - the field of science, the subject matter determining features, forms and training methods of adults;
- андрагог - the specialist having complex of specialized knowledge, training adults taking into account their educational and age features;
- validation - recognition of the professional competence received by the adult pupil within informal and informalny education irrespective of the place and time where it was acquired also delivery of the document of the state sample by the achieved results (certificate);
- rates - form of additional education in case of which within certain programs listeners gain knowledge, abilities, skills and certain professional competence;
- educational institutions of education of adults - the public and non-state institutions which activities are directed to forming of knowledge, skills, abilities and satisfaction of cognitive and professional needs of the studying adults;
- system of life-long education - system of the formal, informal, informalny educational and other institutions in combination with various forms of self-educational activities providing persons of any age with education during all their life;
- professional competence - capability to apply knowledge, skills, to act successfully on the basis of practical experience in case of the solution of tasks of general sort or in certain area;
vocational education - enhancement of knowledge and skills necessary for successful work in system of technological and public labor division;
- the modular educational program - the document containing set of educational modules and expressing requirements to the level of mastering the studying competences, the purposes and tasks, content of education and method of the organization of educational process;
- assessment - set of processes which are used for quality evaluation of professional education and results of education by means of tools of assessment and affirm the relevant document of the state sample;
- the educational module - complete part of the educational program within which several educational rates accustom of objects or their parts and turns on one or several blocks of competence;
- education throughout life - training, enhancement of knowledge and outlook, abilities, skills and professional competence of the personality throughout all life;
- education of adults - complex of processes of education by means of which adults develop the capabilities and knowledge increase the level of professional and technical specialization or choose the new direction for the requirement and requirement of society;
- formal education of adults - continuous process of education in receipt of professional competence of adult students of the educational institutions which underwent state registration;
- informal education - the educational process proceeding out of the organization of formal education, assuming issue of the document of the state sample with necessary potential is mobile to adapt to different space and temporary conditions, request of audiences of different age, orientation to total and personal requirements, for the purpose of adaptation to the changing living conditions, and also on creative self-development;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.