of June 16, 2015 No. 330
About implementation of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 27, 2015 No. 258
In pursuance of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of April 27, 2015 "About approval of the Regulations on procedure for establishment of surcharges for hard work and works with harmful or dangerous working conditions and the Standard list of works with special working conditions (hard work, works with harmful, dangerous and other special working conditions, works with special climatic conditions)", and also for the purpose of regulation of procedure for establishment of surcharges for hard work and works with harmful or dangerous working conditions, according to Articles 164 and 224 of the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic I order to No. 258:
1. Accept the above-stated order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to management and execution.
2. To health care coordinators of areas, directors of DZ Bishkek, DPZIGSEN to bring this order to the attention of the organizations of health care.
3. To heads of the organizations of health care:
3.1. in case of payment for work in special conditions to be guided strictly by the above-stated order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
3.2. to make calculation of allowances for work with heavy, harmful or dangerous working conditions within the approved salary fund.
4. Recognize as No. which voided orders of the Ministry of Health of the Kyrgyz Republic of 08.10.2014 556, 11.11.2014 No. 611, 31.12.2014 No. 712.
5. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.