of March 23, 2017 No. 325
About approval of additional requirements to programs for electronic computers and databases, the data about which are included in the register of the Russian software, and modification of Rules of forming and maintaining the unified register of the Russian programs for electronic computers and databases
According to Item 6 of article 12.1 of the Federal law "About Information, Information Technologies and on Information Protection" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve enclosed:
changes which are made to the Rules of forming and maintaining the unified register of the Russian programs for electronic computers and databases approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 16, 2015 No. 1236 "About establishment of prohibition on the admission of the software coming from foreign states for the purposes of implementation of purchases for ensuring the state and municipal needs" (The Russian Federation Code, 2015, No. 47, the Art. 6600).
2. To federal executive bodies and state non-budgetary funds when implementing purchases of programs for electronic computers and databases for ensuring the state needs, data on which are included in the register of the Russian software, to provide accomplishment of the additional requirements approved by this resolution.
3. To the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation:
in 3-month time from the date of official publication of this resolution:
approve procedure and technique of confirmation of conformity of programs for electronic computers and databases, data on which are included in the register of the Russian software, to the additional requirements approved by this resolution;
bring regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution;
in 6-month time from the date of official publication of this resolution to provide confirmation of conformity of the software included in the register of the Russian software, to the additional requirements approved by this resolution.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of March 23, 2017 No. 325
1. This document determines requirements to programs for electronic computers and databases, data on which are included in the register of the Russian software, regarding structure and functional characteristics of the software intended including for automation of functions of workers of federal executive bodies and state non-budgetary funds of the Russian Federation in case of accomplishment of job responsibilities (further respectively - users, the software).
2. Information support of users (further - escort of users) shall appear according to this document in all territory of the Russian Federation without restrictions.
3. The operating system, the communication software, office packet, email applications, organizer, preview players, the Internet browser, the editor of the presentations, the tabular editor, text editor, the software of file manager, legal-reference system, the software of electronic document management system and means of antivirus protection belong to office software.
Office software consists from autonomous and (or) the network software and the client software. Office software can represent set of the interconnected software products corresponding to the qualifier of programs for electronic computers and databases in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4. Office software shall ensure functioning of users on personal electronic computers, devices of terminal access and subscriber devices of radio mobile communication without connection to local computer networks, and (or) with use of the Internet, and (or) with use of the infrastructure providing information and technological interaction of the information systems used for provision of the state services and execution of the state functions electronically, creations, access, processing, storage and removal of electronic documents ("cloudy" technology) and (or) with use of local computer networks of access for users to the software established on the server hardware.
5. In case of availability in office software of function of identification and authentication of users the possibility of identification and authentication of users with use including the federal state information system "Single System of Identification and Authentication in the Infrastructure Providing Information and Technological Interaction of the Information Systems Used for Provision of the State and Municipal Services Electronically" according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation shall be provided to the Russian Federation.
6. The interface of office software shall be realized in Russian. The interface of office software can be realized with use in addition of other languages.
7. Office software shall not require installation of other software (additional software modules, fonts) having any restrictions for its freeware distribution in the territory of the Russian Federation, except for operating systems.
8. Updates of office software shall be carried out only after confirmation from the user of office software or authorized employees.
9. In case of access for the user to office software with use of means of the Internet browser office software shall provide possibility of use of Internet browsers at least than 3 different owners of exclusive rights on the program for electronic computers or the database (owners, groups of owners), the information about one of which is included in the unified register of the Russian software.
10. Office software shall conform to requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation about information protection and about personal data protection in the cases established by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
Data transmission on communication links, including text messages and (or) electronic documents, voice, sound, visual and other information, with use of office software shall be performed taking into account requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation about information protection and about communication.
11. Functional characteristics of office software and the circle of its functioning shall conform to the following requirements:
a) requirements to the circle of functioning of office software:
office software, except for operating systems, shall work under control of the following operating systems:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.