of December 19, 2016 No. 39
About approval of Aviation rules of airfield flight servicing of the state aircraft of the Republic of Belarus
Based on Articles 6, 63 Air codes of the Republic of Belarus, subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 7, 2006 No. 719, and Item 1 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of December 4, 2006 "About some measures for implementation of the Air code of the Republic of Belarus" the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 1617
1. Approve Aviation rules of airfield flight servicing of the state aircraft of the Republic of Belarus (are applied).
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus of November 15, 2004 No. 68 "About approval of Aviation service regulations of airfields of the state aircraft of the Republic of Belarus".
Minister lieutenant general
A. A. Ravkov
It is approved
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus lieutenant general of internal service
December 7, 2016
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
Chairman of the State boundary committee of the Republic of Belarus colonel general
November 28, 2016
L. S. Maltsev
It is approved
Chairman of the State military-industrial committee of the Republic of Belarus
December 1, 2016
It is approved
Chairman of Central office of republican state public association "Volunteer Society for Cooperation with the Army, Aviation, and Fleet of the Republic of Belarus"
November 28, 2016
I. V. Dyrman
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Belarus of December 19, 2016 No. 39
1. In these Aviation rules the single procedure for the organization of airfield flight servicing, operation, marking of airfields (helidromes), landing sites, motionless objects and constructions located on aerodrome environs and beyond its limits, assigned on the right of operational management to the Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the State boundary committee, the State military-industrial committee, republican state public association "Volunteer Society for Cooperation with the Army, Aviation, and Fleet of the Republic of Belarus" is established (further – DOSAAF), obligations of the service employees participating in the organization of operation of these airfields (helidromes), landing sites are determined.
2. Action of these Aviation rules extends to the Armed Forces, other troops and military forming created according to the legislation (further - other troops and military forming), republican state bodies (further - to the HORN), DOSAAF, legal entities and physical persons participating in the organization of airfield flight servicing, operation of airfields (helidromes), landing sites of the state aircraft.
3. In ROGU in activities for which purpose the state aircraft, and DOSAAF based on the requirements stated in these Aviation rules if necessary is used the corresponding instructions (managements) in which private features of the organization of airfield providing are determined are developed, the structure of the located forces and means of airfield and operational divisions, types of the operated aviation engineering, condition of airfields (helidromes), landing sites are considered.
4. In these Aviation rules the terms used in the values specified in the Air code of the Republic of Belarus and also the following terms, their determinations, reducings and designations are applied:
ASI – airfield starting property;
ATU – emergency brake unit;
BPB – side band of safety;
AF – the air vehicle;
The runway – landing strip;
GVPP – soil landing strip;
IVPP – paved landing strip;
IPP – the instruction for production of flights;
Bedding set – end strip of safety;
KTA – checkpoint of airfield;
MRD – the main taxiway;
MS – stall;
FRIDAY – the aerodrome (privertodromny) environs;
PVP – clearway;
RD – taxiway;
SNO OP – ground servicing equipments of common application;
TPPVS – maintenance area of preparation of AF;
airfield (helicopter aerodrome) clothes – the multilayer design including covering and the artificial basis, arranged, as a rule, on soil, perceiving loadings and impacts from AF, operational and natural factors;
airfield flight servicing – package of measures, the airfields of airfields (helidromes), landing sites directed to maintenance in the condition ensuring aviation safety of AF;
airfield (helicopter aerodrome) covering – the top coat of airfield (helicopter aerodrome) clothes which is directly perceiving loadings and impact from AF, operational and natural factors;
the airfield and operational equipment – the machines and mechanisms used for preparation for flights, running repair and content of airfield (helidrome);
BPB – the part of flying strip adjoining lateral face of the runway and intended for increase in level of safety in case of possible rolling-out of AF out of runway limits;
intra airfield (intra helicopter aerodrome) roads – roads between the buildings and constructions located in airfield (helidrome);
drainage system of airfield (helidrome) – the system of engineering constructions intended for collection and withdrawal of surface waters on airfield of airfield (helidrome);
The runway – the part of airfield of airfield (helidrome) intended for takeoff run and run after landing of AF;
auxiliary RD – RD connecting the AF MS separate groups and special platforms to MRD or runway;
output RD – RD connecting MS of AF to auxiliary RD or MRD;
aerodrome drainage system (helidrome) – the system of engineering constructions intended for lowering of the level and withdrawal of subsoil waters, drainage of the artificial basis and sites of airfield of airfield (helidrome);
engineering networks – complex of the constructions, the equipment and communications providing electro-warm, water supply, the sewerage and ventilation of objects of airfield (helidrome);
the artificial basis – one or several layers which are located under airfield (helicopter aerodrome) covering and providing together with covering perception, redistribution of loading and its transfer on the spreading soil;
the commandant of airfield (helidrome) – the service employee controlling preparation of airfield for carrying out flights;
Bedding set – the part of flying strip adjoining the ends of the runway and BPB, intended for increase in level of safety in case of possible rolling-out of AF out of its limits;
flying strip – the site of airfield intended for ensuring take off and landing of AF, including one or several runways, BPB, bedding set;
airfield – part of the square of airfield (helidrome) on which runways with side and end bands of safety, RD, MS of AF, landing sites, TPPVS are located;
MRD – RD located lengthways the runway and providing taxing of AF from one end of the runway to another on the shortest distance;
MS of AF – prepared areas for placement and servicing of AF (individual – for one AF, group – for the AF group);
runway threshold – runway start of the segment which can be used for landing of AF;
PVP – the part of PT adjoining the end of the runway within which are carried out climb after separation of AF in case of take-off and decrease it in case of landing approach;
FRIDAY – the area around airfield (helidrome) limited by the sizes over which maneuvering of AF is performed;
RD – the way prepared in airfield (helidrome) for taxing and towage of AF;
connecting taxiway – RD connecting the runway to MRD, as a rule, in places of the probable end of run of AF;
end face of IVPP – the cross edge of artificial covering separating the end of the runway bedding set;
TPPVS – the site intended for maintenance and preparation of AF for departure.
5. Airfields of the state aircraft include airfield, office and technical building, access and intra airfield roads, drainage and drainage systems, engineering networks.
6. Airfield providing is complex of the organizational and technical actions including systematic control of condition, assessment of serviceability, work on running repair and content, preflight action of artificial coverings of the runway, RD, MS, TPPVS, soil part of airfield, ATU (in case of their availability), buildings and constructions.
Airfield providing will be organized by the senior aviation chief. In case of absence in airfield of the based air units of obligation of the senior aviation chief regarding maintenance of airfield in operational readiness, the organization of access control and procedure for movement of people and the equipment on airfield, ensuring environmental protection in the territory of airfield and the organization of protection of objects is performed by the commander (chief) of the part (division) which is constantly based on airfield.
Permanent readiness of airfield (helidrome) for flights is provided by persons from structure of aeronautical personnel according to the job responsibilities assigned to them. Preflight action of airfield of airfield (helidrome) will be organized by the commandant of airfield (helidrome).
Operation and preparation of landing site for flights will be organized by the service employee responsible for condition of landing site.
7.1. will organize airfield providing according to the requirements stated in these Aviation rules;
7.2. will organize check of condition of artificial coverings and LOC ARM to flights of airfield (helidrome), takes necessary measures for maintenance it in LOC ARM of operation;
7.3. plans and carries out flights taking into account time necessary for content and carrying out running repair of elements of airfield of airfield (helidrome);
7.4. provides in breaks between flight changes to persons from structure of aeronautical personnel at least one hour for obligatory cleaning and inspection of artificial coverings, bedding set, BPB, check of operability of ATU (in case of its availability), and when flying helicopters and (or) piston airplanes - at least 30 minutes;
7.5. approves the scheme of traffic routes of vehicles and persons from structure of aeronautical personnel on airfield (helidrome), will organize control of observance of established procedure of movement;
7.6. sets the mode of movement of vehicles, mechanisms and pedestrians in case of accomplishment of construction or repair work in airfield (helidrome);
7.7. appoints carrying out surveys of airfield (helidrome) and by their results estimates condition of artificial coverings of airfield;
7.8. daily analyzes meteosituation during the winter period and makes the decision on work on preparation of airfield (helidrome) for flights;
7.9. plans the beginning of flights after snowfalls and formation of ice taking into account time necessary for cleaning of artificial coverings of airfield of snow and ice;
7.10. will organize and controls accomplishment of actions for decrease in probability of hit of foreign objects in the AF engines from surface of airfield (helicopter aerodrome) coverings;
7.11. controls accomplishment of the main actions for safety-of-life function;
7.12. appoints the commandant of airfield (helidrome);
7.13. will organize access control in airfield (helidrome);
7.14. will organize environmental protection in airfield (helidrome) and maintenance of procedure in its territory;
7.15. issues the order on creation of the commission (with obligatory inclusion of representatives in it of all air units which are based on this airfield (helidrome)), for surveys of aerodrome environs, determines frequency of work in its structure;
7.16. will organize protection of objects and AF.
8. Commanders (chiefs) of other air units which are based on airfield (helidrome) when using airfield (helidrome) on the questions listed in Item 7 of these Aviation rules submit to the senior aviation chief.
9. Planning, carrying out, acceptance, financing of works on running repair and content of airfield (helidrome), landing site are performed according to legal acts HORNS or DOSAAF.
10. In case of aerodrome operation (helidrome), landing site special attention is paid to accomplishment of the safety requirements established for persons from structure of aeronautical personnel, the organization of reliable communication between the flight operations director (the person on duty on acceptance and release of AF) and persons from structure of aeronautical personnel which are directly carrying out actions for operation of airfield of airfield (helidrome), landing site.
11. Movement on airfield (helidrome) of persons from structure of aeronautical personnel and the equipment will be organized according to IPP in airfield (helidrome) and is allowed only along certain routes. In all cases traffic routes shall not cross the runway. Before entrance on artificial aerodrome pavements (helidrome) special Items for obmyv of wheels of the land equipment are equipped. These Items in process of their pollution are cleared of dirt and filled with clear water. Entrance on artificial aerodrome pavements (helidrome), passing Items of obmyv of wheels, it is forbidden.
12. For prevention of movement on the runway of vehicles, people and animals the team of cordon is appointed to flight change. It is created of the staff which is not involved in flights which directly submits to the assistant administrator of flights (flight operations director).
Places of exposure and line-up of the team of cordon are determined in IPP in airfield (helidrome). In team of cordon there shall be means of the alarm system (the flare pistol with set of white and red rockets (means of shooting of rockets)) or white and red tags - in the afternoon, electric lamps - at night) and communicating device, (flight operations director) organized with the assistant administrator of flights.
13. Fire protection of buildings and constructions, AF and other material means which are in airfield (helidrome), landing site is performed according to legal acts HORNS or DOSAAF.
14. Operation of buildings, constructions, engineering networks of airfield (helidrome), landing site (in the presence on it those), labor protection in case of their operation are performed according to legal acts HORNS or DOSAAF.
15. All buildings and constructions in airfield (helidrome), landing site shall be used directly. Re-planning, transfer, write-off and demolition of the buildings and constructions designated on the master plan of airfield (helidrome) and also construction of new buildings and constructions are carried out according to the procedure, determined in legal acts HORNS or DOSAAF.
16. The airfield (helidrome) shall be protected, on it the equipment (barrier or technical means) for the purpose of restriction unauthorized taxiing-out and rise of AF, access for strangers, vehicles, and also animals on airfield is installed. Protection and the aerodrome facilities (helidrome) are performed according to legal acts HORNS or DOSAAF.
17. On each airfield (helidrome) the form in form according to appendix 1 is kept. When maintaining the form on helidrome Sections, requirements for which execution are conformed to values of helidrome, are filled in. The order of registration of the form, rule of its maintaining, modification and amendments, frequency of refining in dovolstvuyushchy body are determined by the senior aviation chief.
18. Landing sites are divided into two types: constants - the choice of the site under which is carried out with observance of bases of the land legislation; temporary - use of which is performed during certain period. Data on permanent landing sites shall be published in documents of aeronautical information.
19. The landing sites which are specially prepared and equipped fully or partially for ensuring take off and landing of AF shall have minimum admissible sizes conforming to the requirements stated in flight manual (the instruction to crew members of AF).
The landing site can have complete or partial artificial covering.
20. For the landing sites located on roofs of buildings or constructions, height of natural heights and artificial features shall not exceed the values specified in IPP on this site. At the same time counting of height of obstacle is determined from Earth's surface level.
21. Landing site selection, management of its equipment, development and approval of IPP are assigned to the corresponding specialists of the aviation organizations planning use of this landing site.
22. Marking of artificial coverings of the runway, RD, MS, MRD, TPPVS is obligatory for airfields (helidromes) of all classes. The quantity of marking signs, their arrangement, the sizes and distance between them are determined in Aviation rules of the admission to operation of airfields (helidromes) of the state aircraft of the Republic of Belarus.
In addition to marking of artificial coverings the digital signs of number of threshold consisting of two-place numbers, designating magnetic course of landing are put. The sizes and forms of digits and letters, values of numbers of thresholds are given respectively in appendices 2, 3.
23. The main operational communication requirements to day runway marking, RD, MS and TPPS is providing for members of crews of AF of proper visibility of threshold of the runway, touchdown zone and ways of taxing.
24. Works on marking of artificial coverings will organize and the commandant of airfield (helidrome), the service employee responsible for condition of landing site, and the commander of airfield and operational division carry out two times a year in the spring and in the fall.
In use depending on condition of painting updating of marking lines is carried out.
25. Marking signs on artificial coverings are put with road enamels of white color with use of labeling machines or manually (with use of paint spray guns, rollers, brushes) on special templates. Enamels shall provide visibility of signs under different conditions of illumination and not cause danger of uneven braking of wheels of AF. All marking signs of artificial coverings shall have well noticeable color and the maximum contrast in any conditions.
26. The surface of artificial covering before painting is cleared of dust, dirt, the exfoliated old paint and oil spots.
27. In addition to marking of artificial coverings are provided installation of day reference points on runway center line between DPRM and BPRM, prisms of designation of side borders of approach lane to the runway, the beginning and the end of the runway, strip of exact landing and use of organic set of airfield and alarm property.
28. Marking signs are made of any materials, and frame elements of designs are carried out with the weakened sections.
Coloring is carried out by red (orange) and black enamels. This color remains invariable for any operation period.
29. Marking signs are located according to the requirements stated in Aviation rules of the admission to operation of airfields (helidromes) of the state aircraft of the Republic of Belarus.
30. GVPP is designated by marking signs which are located towards to movement of AF so that to provide their best visibility and to exclude possibility of their damage. Color of marking signs shall be permanent for the entire periods of year (combination red (orange) and black).
31. Designation of direction for landing on GVPP, markings of RD, MS and special platforms with use of set of ASI-3, which consists of three sets of alarm panels the sizes of 9 x 2 m and 12 x 2 m for vykladyvaniye of landing Tee mark, and also tags (white, black and red colors) is allowed.
The landing Tee mark gives all the best at a distance of 50-200 m from the beginning of the runway and in 10-15 m from its edge on the course of landing of AF at the left. Color of the applied alarm panels and tags depends on background of the area, the region of arrangement of airfield (helidrome) and operation period (in the winter - black, in the summer - white, in the fall and in the spring - red).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.