of December 19, 2016 No. 70
About approval of Fire safety regulations in the woods of the Republic of Belarus
In compliance with subitem 1.16 of Item 1 of Article 12 of the Forest code of the Republic of Belarus the Ministry of forestry of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Fire safety regulations in the woods of the Republic of Belarus.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of the Ministry of forestry of the Republic of Belarus of August 10, 2010 No. 20 "About approval of Fire safety regulations in the woods of the Republic of Belarus".
M. M. Amelyanovich
It is approved
Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus
December 16, 2016
V. A. Vashchenko
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of forestry of the Republic of Belarus of December 19, 2016 No. 70
1. These rules establish mandatory requirements of fire safety in forest fund of the Republic of Belarus and are obligatory for execution by legal entities and physical persons.
2. These rules are applied along with other regulatory legal acts and technical regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Belarus (further - TNPA).
3. In these rules apply the following terms with the corresponding determinations:
3.1. inflammability of the woods - the size determined by the total relation of the area of wildfires to all area of the woods;
3.2. class of fire risk of the woods under the terms of weather - the relative assessment of degree of fire risk of the woods caused by weather, in case of invariable fire features of the protected territory and sources of fire;
3.3. fire - the controlled fire representing the burning materials piled;
3.4. mass action in the wood - the event determined by the legislation held in case of mass accumulation of people on lands of forest fund;
3.5. wildfire - the fire extending on forest lands, and also not forest lands (the underground fire);
3.6. wildfire liquidation - flame-out on the fire;
3.7. the mineralized strip - the artificial fire-proof barrier created by exposure of mineral soil;
3.8. fire-dangerous season in the wood (further - fire-dangerous season) - part of calendar year during which emergence of wildfire is possible;
3.9. forecasting of wildfires - determination of probability of origin and distribution of wildfires in time and space on the basis of data analysis of accounting of wildfires;
3.10. fire-proof barrier - artificial fire-proof barrier of wildfire in the form of the strip of the wood cleared of land combustible materials dismembered by the road and system of the mineralized strips;
3.11. fire-proof actions - organizational measures and (or) the technical means allocated for prevention of origin and distribution of the fire, and also for ensuring its liquidation;
3.12. fire-proof gap - artificial fire-proof barrier in the form of glade;
3.13. fire-proof arrangement of forest fund - system of actions in the territory of forest fund which warn and origin and development of the fires limit, promote their detection and liquidation;
3.14. wildfire prevention - complex of the actions directed to prevention of origin and (or) distribution of wildfire;
3.15. wood wall - the edge of the wood adjoining cutting down;
3.16. fire extinguishing - process of impact of forces and means, use of the methods and acceptances directed to fire liquidation.
4. The beginning and the end of fire-dangerous season depending on weather climatic conditions and natural fire risk of forest fund are established by orders of the legal entities conducting forestry.
5. Local executive and administrative organs accept in cases of threat of emergence of the fires in forest fund owing to adverse weather conditions, origin and liquidation of emergency situations in the territory of forest fund of the decision on restriction of stay or about introduction of prohibition on finding of citizens in the territory of forest fund, entrance on the territory of forest fund of vehicles, except for vehicles of the legal entities conducting forestry and the bodies exercising control according to Item 2 of Article 106 of the Forest code, and also bodies of forces of ensuring national security listed in Item 60 of the Concept of homeland security of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 9, 2010 No. 575 "About approval of the Concept of homeland security of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010, No. 276, 1/12080), carrying out in the territory of forest fund of works, inform the population on the made decisions.
6. Responsibility for violation and (or) failure to meet requirements of these rules according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of June 15, 1993 "About fire safety" (Vyarkho¸naga Savet's Vedamastsi of Respubliki Belarus, 1993, No. 23, Art. 282), the Forest code, and also other regulatory legal acts bear legal entities and physical persons, including individual entrepreneurs.
7. The legal entities conducting forestry shall:
7.1. carry out fire-proof arrangement of forest fund, take measures for prevention and suppression of abuses of regulations of fire safety, prevention and timely identification and suppression of wildfires and other measures according to the legislation of the Republic of Belarus and requirements of TNPA;
7.2. carry out instructing and examination of workers in fire safety regulations according to the Instruction about the procedure for training, training, instructing and examination working concerning the labor protection approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2008 No. 175 (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 53, 8/20209), the resolution of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus of December 30, 2008 No. 210 "About the commissions for examination concerning labor protection" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2009, No. 56, 8/20455).
8. Heads of the legal entities conducting forestry shall:
8.1. provide accomplishment of these rules;
8.2. establish (the order of the legal entity conducting forestry) procedure and terms of passing of fire and technical minimum (further - PTM), and also to appoint persons responsible for its carrying out. The PTM approximate program is given in appendix 4;
8.3. provide timely cleaning of fire-proof gaps and barriers, the mineralized strips of clutter;
8.4. exercise control over the implementation of the actions provided by the process chart on development of cutting area, procurement of stubs and roots.
9. Forest users shall:
9.1. nobility and fulfill requirements of fire safety;
9.2. before receipt of the logging ticket to develop for the specific site of forest fund the List of obligatory fire-proof actions according to appendix 6, which is approved by the legal entities conducting forestry in the form of the Plan of fire-proof actions according to appendix 7;
9.3. before fire-dangerous season to instruct workers about observance of fire safety regulations in the woods, and also about methods of suppression of wildfires;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.