of March 17, 2017 No. PP-2843
About measures for creation of additional favorable conditions for conducting business activity in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and the Khorezm region
For the purpose of ensuring the accelerated economic development, creation of optimum conditions for implementation of business activity and expansion of the export potential, and also timely and effective implementation of investment projects in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and the Khorezm region:
1. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 15.12.2017 No. UP-5286
2. Exempt for the period from April 1, 2017 to January 1, 2022 the legal entities registered in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and the Khorezm region, specializing in production of pharmaceutical products and drugs, electrotechnical products (except for cable and conduction products), and also finishing construction materials from the tax discharge on property, the land tax.
Determine that to the legal entities specializing in production, specified in paragraph one of this Item, legal entities at whom the share of net revenue from realization of these products in total amount of realization constitutes at least 60 percent following the results of accounting year belong.
3. To the Ministry of Economics together with the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Health, the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan, JSC Uzfarmsanoat, JSC Uzeltekhsanoat and JSC Uzstroymaterialy till April 1, 2017 to develop and approve in accordance with the established procedure the specific list of products relating to pharmaceutical products and drugs, electrotechnical products, and also finishing construction materials to which the tax benefits provided by this resolution extend.
4. JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari apply railway tariffs on cargo delivery to Frontier of the Republic of Uzbekistan on effective rates of rates for domestic freight transportation within the republic to legal entities of the exporters registered and performing productive activity in the Republic of Karakalpakstan and the Khorezm region.
5. To provide to national news agency of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan and other mass media carrying out broad explanatory work on illumination of this resolution.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic Uzbekistan chairman of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari of A. Zh. Ramatov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R.S.Azimov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.