It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Uzbekistan
On March 14, 2017 No. 2867
of February 8, 2017 No. 01-02/8-3
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for filling of adjustment of customs value of goods and (or) customs payments
According to the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the State Customs Service" the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan decides:
1. Approve the Instruction about procedure for filling of adjustment of customs value of goods and (or) customs payments according to appendix.
to the Resolution of the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 8, 2017 No. 01-02/8-3
This Instruction according to the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About the State Customs Service" establishes form of adjustment of customs value of goods and (or) customs payments, and also procedure for its filling, concerning the goods moved through customs border of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
1. In this Instruction the following basic concepts are used:
adjustment of customs value and (or) customs payments (further in the text - KTSTP) - the document used in case of modification and (or) amendments in the data on customs value of goods and (or) customs payments specified in the cargo customs declaration (further in the text - GTD).
the customs clearance specialist (further in the text - the specialist) - person, authorized to fill, sign and give to customs authorities of KTSTP on behalf of the customs applicant or the customs broker;
electronic KTSTP - KTSTP electronically provided by means of the automated information system "Electronic Declaration of Goods" (further in the text - AIS EDT) or the electronic copy of the KTSTP paper form provided in the electronic medium, certified by the digital signature (further in the text - the EDS) the specialist.
2. KTSTP is integral part of GTD which data on customs value of goods and (or) customs payments are adjusted.
3. In case of representation of GTD electronically KTSTP is also represented electronically.
In case of representation of GTD in the KTSTP paper form it is also represented in paper form on sheets A4 in number of four copies and are distributed as follows:
the first copy - remains in cases of customs authorities;
the second copy - for the customs broker or the customs applicant in whose staff there is specialist;
the third and fourth copies - for the customs applicant.
In case of giving of KTSTP in paper form the specialist represents its electronic copy confirmed from the EDS to customs authorities.
4. KTSTP consists of the main KTSTP-1, form according to appendix No. 1 to this Instruction, and for cases, stipulated in Item the 7th this Instruction of additional sheets of the KTSTP-2, form according to appendix No. 2 to this Instruction. The sheets KTSTP-1 and KTSTP-2 are distributed similar to sheets GTD.
Electronic KTSTP shall be represented to customs authorities according to the established format and structure.
5. KTSTP shall be filled is legible on Uzbek or Russian.
In KTSTP there shall not be erasures and blots. KTSTP filled illegibly is not accepted to registration by customs authorities.
6. KTSTP-1 is used for specifying of data on adjustment of indicators of goods of one or several (in case of the same classification by the Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further in the text - the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activity) at the level of the tenth sign) names if concerning such goods the same customs regime is set. General procedure for filling of columns of the KTSPT-1 form are similar to procedure for filling of the corresponding columns GTD.
7. In case of adjustment of indicators of several names of goods the KTSTP-2, forms are used each of which gives the chance to adjust data of two more names of goods.
Procedure for filling of the KTSTP-2 forms are similar to procedure for filling of the corresponding columns of the KTSTP-1 form.
8. Registrations of KTSTP it is performed by customs authority within three working days from the date of its provision by the specialist.
9. Adjustment of customs value of goods and (or) customs payments can be made:
during customs clearance;
after release of goods.
10. In case of customs clearance adjustment of customs value of goods and (or) customs payments is made if:
discrepancy by the declared customs applicant or the customs broker of method of determination and the extent of customs value of goods to the documents shown in their confirmation is revealed;
in the declaration of customs value the technical mistakes which influenced the extent of the declared customs value of goods and (or) customs payments are revealed.
11. After release of goods adjustment of its customs value and (or) customs payments is made if:
concerning conditionally released goods its final customs value is determined based on the additional information of the customs applicant or the customs broker either the customs applicant or the customs broker accepts the customs value determined by customs authority according to Article 321 of the Customs code of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the technical mistakes which were taking place when declaring goods, influenced the extent of customs value of goods and (or) customs payments are revealed;
the doubtful declaring during the subsequent verification of documents which influenced the extent of customs value of goods and (or) customs payments is revealed;
the discrepancy to the declared customs value of actual value of the goods taking place on acceptance date of the customs declaration, in connection with variations imported on customs area or exported from this territory of goods by quantity and (or) quality from terms of the contract is revealed (agreements, agreements). The documents confirming discrepancy of goods are the act of customs examination, and also approved by contract parties (agreements, agreements) the claim on goods quantity - on the goods which are not assessed by customs payments or experimental testimony - on the goods assessed by customs payments;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.