of March 10, 2017 No. 138
Some questions of use of protective constructions of civil protection
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 10, 2017, No. 138
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of creation, content of fund of protective constructions of civil protection (further - protective constructions), exceptions of such constructions of fund, accounting of storages, antiradiation shelters, constructions of dual purpose and the elementary shelters which are objects of the relevant fund, and also the status of such objects for ensuring protection of the population.
2. Action of this Procedure does not extend to objects of fund of protective constructions which are part of reserve control centers of the ministries, other central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, Kiev and Sevastopol city state administrations, and also constructions intended for the shelter of staff of military divisions of Armed Forces, the National guard formed according to the laws of other military forming, personnel of organizations of execution of punishments, pre-trial detention centers, paramilitary forces of the Public criminal and executive service, the convicts and persons detained, containing in organizations of execution of punishments and pre-trial detention centers of the Public criminal and executive service.
3. The terms used in this Procedure have the following value:
asset holders of protective constructions owners, users, legal entities on whose balance there are protective constructions (including the constructions which did not enter their authorized capital in the course of privatization (corporatisation);
construction of protective constructions - new construction, reconstruction, restoration and capital repairs of protective constructions. Construction of protective constructions according to requirements of the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, the state construction regulations, state standards and rules for implementation of technical actions of civil protection taking into account ensuring their availability to disabled people and other handicapped national groups;
content of protective constructions - complex of the actions of organizational, material, engineering, financial and other nature aimed at providing readiness of protective constructions for proper use;
fund of protective constructions - set of all protective constructions and other constructions which can be used for the shelter of the population.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Code of civil protection of Ukraine.
3-1. Objects of fund of protective constructions have strategic importance for ensuring protection of the population that provides:
construction and creation of such objects, their content and operation according to requirements of the legislation;
reduction of objects of fund of protective constructions in readiness for proper use in case of reduction of single state system of civil protection, its components in high alert, emergence of emergency situation, introduction of emergency state and during the special period;
construction, creation and arrangement of objects of fund of protective constructions in the conditions of the special period;
will lock changes of functional purpose of objects of fund of protective constructions for the shelter of the population during privatization, alienation;
ensuring easy round-the-clock access of the population to protective constructions during the announcement of signals and messages on threat of origin or emergence of emergency situations, and also creation of conditions for life activity of the population which takes refuge in such constructions;
the procedure of maintaining at all levels of accounting of objects of fund of protective constructions and their removals from accounting in coordination with GSChS;
systematic conducting checks (surveys, inspections) of condition of content of objects of fund of protective constructions concerning readiness for proper use;
education according to the legislation of forming of civil protection on servicing of protective constructions or appointments of persons responsible for servicing and operation of objects of fund of protective constructions;
marking during the special period, including in wartime, objects of fund of protective constructions to which action of regulations of international humanitarian law, the corresponding identification marks (emblems) extends;
inclusion in annual plans of the main actions of civil protection by subjects of ensuring civil protection of actions for construction, creation, operation, content of objects of fund of protective constructions and to conducting systematic checks (surveys, inspections) of condition of their readiness for proper use;
planning by subjects of ensuring civil protection of construction expenses, creation, operation, content of objects of fund of protective constructions in case of annual planning and approval of budgets and expense budgets.
Creation of fund of protective constructions
4. The fund of protective constructions is created by the ministries, other central executive bodies, Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, the regional, district, Kiev and Sevastopol city administrations, local government bodies, subjects of managing according to the Code of civil protection of Ukraine.
5. The needs for protective constructions are determined:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.